Who's the hottest guy at Blue Grass A...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fdgdgdfg

Richmond, KY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
me me me
lord help us all

Georgetown, KY

#23 Oct 18, 2012
I'm voting for Chad Carroll!!!! Beautiful!!!!!
bgad girl

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 1, 2012
I think Jason, the guy that works the radio in the security guard office, is soooo hot! His physique is dreamy. Of course I have a thing for fatty's. I love the way his 2in thick glasses make his eyes look the size of pie plates! I love his comb-over too! Oh, he is soo hot!!
chow trucker

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 17, 2014
It's definitely the security guard named Marty. I always look for his last name on his shirt so I can try to look him up on facebook. I can never read it because he alway has on that yellow vest at the gate. I know it starts with a G. I am too embarrased to ask anyone his full name. Does anyone know who I am talking about? He is really short, like 5'2. He usually works with that lady guard. Does anyone know if they are an item. I have the biggest crush on him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min CriminalForever 152,034
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 29 min Lonely Ed 4
Huge Party across the Rockcastle line 38 min David 7
Calling all drug dealers! 41 min Police 4
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 46 min translation 67
Chad Gordon 1 hr Cupcake 9
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,760
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 2 hr uuu 33

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages