Posted in the Richmond Forum

edd

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
This is Ed from Frankfort I've been looking for you since the day you left
hllo

Jackson, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
does she work in the medical field?? which vonda u talking about?
edd

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
it's been about 2 years since we dated I can't remember her last name she would know ed from Frankfort if she heard it thought I would just take a chance thanks for being a real person and not malicious like most of these other people
hllo

Jackson, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
does she, or did she work in the medical field?
edd

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Not sure not at the time I dated her she's about 5'6 auburn hair and very petite she stayed in Madison at the time would be about 25 right now she is younger than me
hllo

Jackson, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
i think we are talking about different vondas...the one i know is like 29-33 yr old
edd

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Is She single??? Lol
hllo

Jackson, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
i dont know... i would like to have anal sex with her though..
edd

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 6, 2013
The one I knew would take it in any hole she was a small girl Mmmm I miss her
maybe

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Michael Creech, grow up! Vonda wouldn't touch you with someone else's lady parts!
edd

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
No my name is edd. We sat on her porch and Talked with her mom the first Night we met. I asked her mom if I could take her home with me for a few days that should be enough info for her
maybe

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
edd wrote:
No my name is edd. We sat on her porch and Talked with her mom the first Night we met. I asked her mom if I could take her home with me for a few days that should be enough info for her
I was talking to "hllo". It's Michael Creech.
edd

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to "hllo". It's Michael Creech.
is Your name vonda too???
hllo

Jackson, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
That's not my name! You don't need to quit your day job. You think you are a psychic ?? There is no way you would even know who I am, I'm from Clay City...Do you know anyone in clay city? Go back to flipping your hamburgers and quit trying to be a psychic lol
hllo

Jackson, KY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
"maybe" who said I wanted to date someone who looks like something off of alvin and the chipmunks? LOL quit talking on topix and get back to work, when you are on works time goofing off on topix...im sure you have work to be done.
couple

Shelbiana, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
hllo wrote:
That's not my name! You don't need to quit your day job. You think you are a psychic ?? There is no way you would even know who I am, I'm from Clay City...Do you know anyone in clay city? Go back to flipping your hamburgers and quit trying to be a psychic lol
the other guy was talking about the other guy was talking about a girl that was a nurse name vonda. And yes I use to come to Clay City all the time the race that was really a question I j that was really a question I just didn't? Put ??? Sorry. Didnt mean to make you mad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That guy at the salvation army 45 min Hop and skip 2
Afraid there is no one for me 47 min ComfortablynUmb57 10
Liberty place 1 hr Renee 1
the jail 2 hr run away 1
Cheating Spouses 3 hr Cressett 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr DBD 167,571
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 hr translation 1,770

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance