crystal meth at EKU
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justalilbird

Germany

#1 Feb 8, 2011
connie profit that is a cashier at the food court at eastern can do more for you than ring you up. if you know the special word you can get meth. thats right she makes meth on turpin. and from the word around you can get more than meth any thing and everything just hollar at your girl.
eku proud

Germany

#2 Feb 8, 2011
i go to eku and i dont appericate employees bring this stuff to eku dose these people come to work high are these people serving me food high something needs to be done
well

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2011
Sorry but eku doesn't require. Drug test. Even if you get. Hurt if you realy want to.know you have. Convicted fellons cleaning your building sex ofenders and druggiez as long as they. Come to work they will have a job
Sad but true

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Just about everyone that serves food or works in the Powell Building have felony charges. Wait til one of them rapes or attacks one of these pretty young girls and then see if Easten doesn't catch hell for hiring them in the first place. It is understandable that they must work somewhere but a university doesn't seem to be the best choice to me.
gator

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2011
"Just about everyone that serves food or works in the Powell Building have felony charges"

says Sad but true.

And you know this how?
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Crystal Meth? Wasn't she a student there about 3 years ago...LOL!
abc

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2011
the students would not dream of going to class high, would they? LOL
Sad but true

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2011
gator wrote:
"Just about everyone that serves food or works in the Powell Building have felony charges"
says Sad but true.
And you know this how?
www.corrections.ky.gov/kool.htm
It is possible to look up names of those who are or have been incarcerated. Also, alot of the employees are local whom have had bad reps since day one. Look it up buddy!
gator

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2011
First off, Sad, I am not your buddy.
Next,how about you back up your claim in #4

Back it up.
Match the working status of those at EKU with the ones who have been incarcerated.

Names, dates, and such.
Places where they work at EKU.
Really

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
www.corrections.ky.gov/kool.htm
It is possible to look up names of those who are or have been incarcerated. Also, alot of the employees are local whom have had bad reps since day one. Look it up buddy!
Actually you can only search for those how have been recently released or who are incarcerated. You can not look up those who have been incarcerated more than 180 or so because they update the website.

Plus EKU doesn't hire the food service workers, most are hired by Aramark not EKU. An so what if they have a past history as long as it is not violent or in a sexual manner it really isn't our concern. People makes mistakes and have done their time, so why must we keep judging them for those mistakes. Plus they have to work or they will be right back out there on the streets doing what got them in trouble in the first place. What people need to do is take a step back and look at their situation before judging them.
Student

Berea, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2011
Most of the workers in the food court are usually stoned. I think it's disgraceful, but who am I to decided that, after all I'm a stupid college student.
gator

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Really, thank you.
slick pete

Iraq

#13 Feb 9, 2011
notice the first two posts are all lower case and from the same place. i hate when people respond to their own posts.
abc

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2011
eku proud wrote:
i go to eku and i dont appericate employees bring this stuff to eku dose these people come to work high are these people serving me food high something needs to be done
notice the spelling? you really should be eku proud. i am sure they are proud of you.
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2011
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
notice the spelling? you really should be eku proud. i am sure they are proud of you.
I'm sure they meant to type 'eku prowd' but messed up and actually spelled that correctly.
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Dang, hate when the browser does that. Reverted back to my husband's name...oh well, you get the point!
WTF

Clay City, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2011
my mom works at the powell building up stairs and has for 11 years now and has not felony charges hell she has never been to jail she dont do drugs and i would like it if you would quit talkin shhhh about people that work there i did and know lots of people that do and what you are sayin is not true so get your facts straight

“Crusty Lips”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2011
justalilbird wrote:
connie profit that is a cashier at the food court at eastern can do more for you than ring you up. if you know the special word you can get meth. thats right she makes meth on turpin. and from the word around you can get more than meth any thing and everything just hollar at your girl.
sold you a bad batch did they?
abc

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2011
Leperus Leprechuan wrote:
<quoted text>
sold you a bad batch did they?
LOL LOL LOL
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2011
WTF wrote:
my mom works at the powell building up stairs and has for 11 years now and has not felony charges hell she has never been to jail she dont do drugs and i would like it if you would quit talkin shhhh about people that work there i did and know lots of people that do and what you are sayin is not true so get your facts straight
Punctuation anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres renee deborde (Jan '09) 21 min Annie 13
Andrew Olson 25 min sir loin 3
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 31 min Jace 4,975
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min usa 151,646
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 57 min Jace 38,659
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 1 hr Soc 9
Loser Donald losing 2 hr Look ma a moron 1
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 3 hr translation 98

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web