First Prev
of 3
Next Last
13errw

New Albany, IN

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Why do women purposely screw other women's husbands? They know they are married and yet they want what someone else has? Is that it? Do the children of both not count for anything? I know the husband is just as guilty but it takes a nasty go to offer herself up to the man for anything to happen.
slim

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2013
13errw wrote:
Why do women purposely screw other women's husbands? They know they are married and yet they want what someone else has? Is that it? Do the children of both not count for anything? I know the husband is just as guilty but it takes a nasty go to offer herself up to the man for anything to happen.
I'm right there with you!! So sick of low life whores that can't get a man to be with them for the long haul so they jump on a man that is already taken!! I would rather be alone all of my life and be absolutly unhappy than to lower mhyself enough to climb in the bed with a married man!! And yes the man is extremly at fault and really doesn't deserve to have the real woman hhe's married to!! And the whores that do this s##t don't have the descency to stop and think of all the problems they are causing not just for the wife but the kids!! That just goes to show how big of a piece of s##it they truely are!! They honestly need to have a huge old fashioned country a$$ whooping handed to them every time they do the crap!! I know I wouldn't have a problem one showing them what of woman I am if they messed up and stepped to my husband!! My best friend is dealing with this problem right now and I really feel sorry for the chick that climbed in bed with her man when they run into each other cause she don't care to teach her that ya don't mess with a man that's taken!! So to anyone who reads this just know there's many females in richmond that are low life whores and have no problem climbing in the bed wit ya man!! Beware!! And the girls there doing it are nasty dope heads that are ate up with everything you could imagine!! Unfortunatly I know of two of them one of them is who was with my girls ol' man and she's a needle junkie so you can only imagine what that tricks got!!
Not good

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
If you treat your man like a man, stop coming up with headaches, he might not cheat. But since you want to hold out all the time, he's going to get it else where. Oh yeah, loose some weight, wear some other clothes then sweat pants, do your hair, and put some makeup on!
Men Are Dogs

Versailles, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2013
slim wrote:
<quoted text> I'm right there with you!! So sick of low life whores that can't get a man to be with them for the long haul so they jump on a man that is already taken!! I would rather be alone all of my life and be absolutly unhappy than to lower mhyself enough to climb in the bed with a married man!! And yes the man is extremly at fault and really doesn't deserve to have the real woman hhe's married to!! And the whores that do this s##t don't have the descency to stop and think of all the problems they are causing not just for the wife but the kids!! That just goes to show how big of a piece of s##it they truely are!! They honestly need to have a huge old fashioned country a$$ whooping handed to them every time they do the crap!! I know I wouldn't have a problem one showing them what of woman I am if they messed up and stepped to my husband!! My best friend is dealing with this problem right now and I really feel sorry for the chick that climbed in bed with her man when they run into each other cause she don't care to teach her that ya don't mess with a man that's taken!! So to anyone who reads this just know there's many females in richmond that are low life whores and have no problem climbing in the bed wit ya man!! Beware!! And the girls there doing it are nasty dope heads that are ate up with everything you could imagine!! Unfortunatly I know of two of them one of them is who was with my girls ol' man and she's a needle junkie so you can only imagine what that tricks got!!
Men do it too! Men will go after married women. I think it takes a sick person to pursue someone that is married and to think it is okay to do so.
heart broken

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2013
I was approached by a man, asked out & spent the first night talking until 6am.. spent every day after that together... well into the night ...fell hard for this "man" only to find out he had a live in girlfriend... that took care of his kid while he was with me. not his family like he claimed...I was crushed. its an awful "game" either way it goes.
sorry

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2013
I had a woman go after my husband and she had three little kids and a husband at home. Not only did she not give a damn about my family but she didn't care about her own! Makes me sick. Yes I was home taking care of the kids while they were out messing around. I don't know who she got to take care of her kids while she was trying to destroy my family, probably her husband!
Now

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
I dealt with this for a long time but one thing I never did was blame the other woman. This is a 50/50 event. Women cannot stand to blame their husband because they love him. It reminds me of the mothers that their child is never wrong.

Reading these posts it comes across that if this particular woman had left your husband alone everything would have been fine. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It took me years to realize if it had not been her it would have been someone else.

Once cheater always a cheater.
Statistics

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2013
It is clear, the female that orally satisfies her man and swallows every day will never have a cheating husband.
truth

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2013
If he's not getting it at home, he will go elsewhere to get it.
sorry

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2013
truth wrote:
If he's not getting it at home, he will go elsewhere to get it.
Yes I guess he will, no matter how trashy the woman is!
Join the rest

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2013
well, i hope this will teach you and every other woman out there, that holding out on sex only backfires on your ass! if a man wants it, give it to him, or he will get it elsewhere!!!! so you think you can play silly games withholding sex... go right ahead. and i'll be reading your post on how your husband cheated and bla bla bla bla....

LMAO@U!!!!!
13errw

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2013
You have no idea what has or has not gone on in my marriage! You r obviously a man who has cheated on his wife and is trying to make yourself feel better by blaming your wife who was at home taking care of your children and your house while you were out screwing around on her! Keep it in your pants and stop trying to defend the whores who sleep with other women's men!
Counselor

San Diego, CA

#14 Sep 23, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I guess he will, no matter how trashy the woman is!
Do you keep his house clean and the kids clean and quite? Does he get sex offered every day, not that he will want it, but it better be offered. Have you cut your hair off so you look like a guy? I see lots of future singles doing that. Have you put on weight?

I am not trying to be mean, but I speak the truth. You take care of your man and he will be home every night. You slack off and find yourself wondering where your husband is. Because the posters are right, you stop taking care of your part and he will find someone that will.

Trust me, they skinny little sexy things with all their stuff where it belongs are everywhere.

You want happiness with a faithful husband??? Strip and get on your knees and earn one.

Look around, you see happy couples? Every evening she is gagging while it is deep in her throat. Nothing else is good enough. Do your part.
Question

Frankfort, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2013
What may I ask is the man's responsibility? Years ago the man was expected to make the living but now that is no longer what is done. So, after working 8 hours a day you expect a woman to perform on demand, be a good mother and keep an immaculate house. You must consider yourself a real jewel. You can't make enough money to support your family without help from her, you want her to change in no way from her youth and you want a clean house. I would love to see you. My guess is you are a loser that thinks much higher of yourself than others think of you.
She would be better off without you
sorry

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Question wrote:
What may I ask is the man's responsibility? Years ago the man was expected to make the living but now that is no longer what is done. So, after working 8 hours a day you expect a woman to perform on demand, be a good mother and keep an immaculate house. You must consider yourself a real jewel. You can't make enough money to support your family without help from her, you want her to change in no way from her youth and you want a clean house. I would love to see you. My guess is you are a loser that thinks much higher of yourself than others think of you.
She would be better off without you
I absolutely agree with you!!! Women can only do so much. Do men have to do anything anymore? We are expected to work a full time job, take care of the children, cook all the meals, do the laundry, keep the house clean and provide sex to our man every night whether he wants it or not. Really? My husband cheated on me. I am 5'3", 120 pounds, smaller than I was in high school, work a full time job, my house is emmaculate and have never cheated on my husband. I think I am a pretty good person but that did not stop my husband from cheating on me with a whore! I agree your wife would be better off without you.
Question

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you!!! Women can only do so much. Do men have to do anything anymore? We are expected to work a full time job, take care of the children, cook all the meals, do the laundry, keep the house clean and provide sex to our man every night whether he wants it or not. Really? My husband cheated on me. I am 5'3", 120 pounds, smaller than I was in high school, work a full time job, my house is emmaculate and have never cheated on my husband. I think I am a pretty good person but that did not stop my husband from cheating on me with a whore! I agree your wife would be better off without you.
well said. The bigger question is what is the problem that women have been placed in a position to believe they have to do it all.
The days of men being real men and making a living, taking care of their family and being a husband and father are over but women are expected to do all they do and HELP him make a living. What is he doing at five in the afternoon. I can assure you for most it is not cooking, cleaning and taking care of kids. Open your eyes girls and get an education and leave the field of slavehood.
Join the rest

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2013
hey, yell at me, call me names, whatever make you feel better.... but the truth is the truth. you think holding out and not giving up the panties will work, all you need to do is read above.

the fact of the matter is, a man needs it, you don't want to give it up, no problem, he'll find it elsewhere.

just saying, re-think your plan. it might not work out like you thought it would. obvisouly reading the statements above, it didn't for those women....

so, call me names, throw stones at me, do whatever you want... there's some putty tange out there waiting for your husband...
ex-wife

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2013
Join the rest wrote:
hey, yell at me, call me names, whatever make you feel better.... but the truth is the truth. you think holding out and not giving up the panties will work, all you need to do is read above.
the fact of the matter is, a man needs it, you don't want to give it up, no problem, he'll find it elsewhere.
just saying, re-think your plan. it might not work out like you thought it would. obvisouly reading the statements above, it didn't for those women....
so, call me names, throw stones at me, do whatever you want... there's some putty tange out there waiting for your husband...
Absolutely there will always be women willing to sleep with my husband but is he willing to pay the price for what he might catch from these classy women? The putty tange is out there and available but is it ROTTEN? Is it full of venereal diseases that he can bring home? Is it worth losing your entire life over? Because I promise you baby, this is Madison County and in Madison County the wife gets anything she wants, children, house, child support. You men can keep it up and keep going to these nasty women but you will pay the price in the end, one way of another!!!
You forgot

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You have good statistics, but like several posters have mentioned you HAVE to give up the booty!!!!!
forgot this one

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2013
You forgot to mention Brenda Brandonburg she will sleep with anyone married or not all he got to do is show her tha green

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking applications 17 min David 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Richmond, KY (May '12) 1 hr Glad I did 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
For Almost Amused and the Pro Ed Army 7 hr Hello 12
Do your job or get fired 7 hr Question 38
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 22,798
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 34,439
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages