Where can i buy herbal incense?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
anyone know where to buy incense in richmond or berea? lexington is too far of a drive for me if i can find the product in this area.
maybe

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
interested wrote:
anyone know where to buy incense in richmond or berea? lexington is too far of a drive for me if i can find the product in this area.
You might want to try Botney Bay here in Richmond. I'm pretty sure they carry it.
interested

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
they dont carry it at the botany bay in richmond. i was wondering if there was a gas station that sells it?
Meh

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Local governments and law enforcement in more and more areas are recognizing that many si-called "herbal incense" and "bath salt" products are merely thinly veiled attempts to slightly alter the chemical compounds of a substance to (A) produce the same or similar effects as a controlled substance, and (B) to make the compounds slightly different so as to temporarily avoid technical illegality.

While the state is pushing legislation to allow te broader criminalization of these products, local ordinances are filling the gaps, and the stores that have not yet been cleaned out are removing these products themselves to avoid the coming legal crackdowns.

Not to mention that these products are often found to be harmful.

So yeah, the fake pot party will soon be over.
suckkkk ittttt

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Meh wrote:
Local governments and law enforcement in more and more areas are recognizing that many si-called "herbal incense" and "bath salt" products are merely thinly veiled attempts to slightly alter the chemical compounds of a substance to (A) produce the same or similar effects as a controlled substance, and (B) to make the compounds slightly different so as to temporarily avoid technical illegality.
While the state is pushing legislation to allow te broader criminalization of these products, local ordinances are filling the gaps, and the stores that have not yet been cleaned out are removing these products themselves to avoid the coming legal crackdowns.
well, there ie always the real stuff, and there will always be someone to create something new..sorry to burst your bubble you tightwad.
suckkkk ittttt

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2012
*is. Just so I don't have to hear your mouth about my incorrect spelling. You seem the type to try and belittle people.
waah waah

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Meh wrote:
But yet they still sell alcohol. Whenever they ban the ish that will LEGALLY make somone blackout or get in a car with no disregard for human life then come back and lecture somone about the ish. You people kill me with that.
waah waah

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2012
regard*
Meh

Ironton, OH

#9 Feb 10, 2012
suckkkk ittttt wrote:
<quoted text>
well, there ie always the real stuff, and there will always be someone to create something new..sorry to burst your bubble you tightwad.
Do what you like. I was just posting info that I thought relevant to the growing lack of availability.
Meh

Ironton, OH

#10 Feb 10, 2012
suckkkk ittttt wrote:
*is. Just so I don't have to hear your mouth about my incorrect spelling. You seem the type to try and belittle people.
Nah. People in need of belittlement tend to belittle themselves without my help. This is a goofy public forum, not English class.

Besides, it's all relative: One person's idiot is someone else's family genius, right?
Meh

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 10, 2012
waah waah wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet they still sell alcohol. Whenever they ban the ish that will LEGALLY make somone blackout or get in a car with no disregard for human life then come back and lecture somone about the ish. You people kill me with that.
"You people?"

Sorry if you think my analysis of the legal state of these products somehow makes me part of a group or demographic that "kill[s] you."

I'm not much of a drinker, but have no real problem with people who do so safely. Nor do I give a crap about weed, although I myself must refrain because my job is pretty strict on that, and keeping my job is more important to me than a head-change.

To be frank: I don't care what others do to themselves, as long as it doesn't effect me and mine.

Again, I was just posting info I thought might enlighten those who have a hard time finding these products. I posted no inaccuracies in that regard. If you find that somehow offensive, perhaps you should consider why you are so easily put on the defensive/offensive over something so trivial.

Happy hunting.
Wow

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Hey meh no one cares
buy it online

Thonotosassa, FL

#14 Apr 24, 2012
funky monkey

Ironton, OH

#15 Apr 25, 2012
I love legal weed it is the best and I know who carries it a whole lot of it but I'm not telling.its all mine. Muahahagahahahaha
hahaha

Clay City, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2012
im looking for some Sparkle! Any one know where i can get it?
buy it for cheap

Lake Worth, FL

#17 May 9, 2012
check out www.badhabitincense.com cheapest herbal incense
seanm

United States

#18 May 10, 2012
Funky Monkey i need some!
AAA

Ironton, OH

#19 May 10, 2012
seanm wrote:
Funky Monkey i need some!
I know your looking in berea and Richmond but would u go to Lexington to get some?
info

Adel, GA

#20 May 10, 2012
No where around here but you can order it online and set to your front door.
ratedXxX

Ironton, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2012
WHERE CAN U FIND IT IN RICHMOND??? I WANT SOME!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 2 min All U People Need... 197
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min BenHurHurHur 151,992
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 10 min m e h 25
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 1 hr The Great Sarcasmo 59
failed drug test on probation (Feb '12) 2 hr Skittles 92
whos likes sonnys bbq (Mar '09) 4 hr Webster 62
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Doobie Time 38,738

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages