whats happening on catalpa loop behin...

whats happening on catalpa loop behind redi-mart?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

nosy rosy

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
does anyone know what they are doing on that road? someone said they are gonna make the back entrance to Lake Reba bigger? any info?
christy

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2009
they are making camp catalpa an rv park
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2009
christy wrote:
they are making camp catalpa an rv park
I thought that was shot down a long time ago? remember the save camp catalpa campaign?

“I say, I say SON!”

Since: Apr 09

Richmond

#4 Apr 7, 2009
Remember to vote! Vote against your congressmen, and demand an audit of the votes! Some of your local boys are about to become famous! Last comment about that..........
truth

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2009
Heard it was going to be an rv park--but where are they putting the new skateboard park--heard that was going to be at Camp Catalpa, too??

“I say, I say SON!”

Since: Apr 09

Richmond

#7 Apr 7, 2009
I dunno Blackwell. I've heard those rumors too, but won't let my politics interfere with my ecology. I say bust the pervs, leave the birds a place to perch.
losal

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2009
Blackwell wrote:
Camp Catalpa, although beautiful, was nothing more than a hang out for homosexual men.
Now you will say, "how do you know Blackwell? Are you homosexual?". The answer is no I'm not homosexual and I know because of news reports, a study conducted by a social psychologist, and eye witness accounts from a member of my church.
I hope it does become a RV park.
are the Grants opening the rv park?
Insider

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2009
Doc_ wrote:
Remember to vote! Vote against your congressmen, and demand an audit of the votes! Some of your local boys are about to become famous! Last comment about that..........

Doc, Doc, Doc.........

Don't leave us grinning and rubbing our hands together. Please tell us more....

Will this scandal be as interesting as the 10 Big Ones of years gone by?
meagain

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Doc_ wrote:
Come on Doc..give us a hint. Initials or sumptim..
monkey

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2009
I say no RV park at camp catalpa! turn it into a nature reserve with waling trails and such. something like Uk's arboretum would be awesome!
Get a life People

AOL

#12 Apr 14, 2009
The City Of Richmond is fixing the creek where it dosent flood out the vet clinic anymore good god camp catalpa is not going to be a rv park if you have questions about what they are doing please call city hall and ask they will tell you!!!!
veryinteresting

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2009
Get a life People wrote:
The City Of Richmond is fixing the creek where it dosent flood out the vet clinic anymore good god camp catalpa is not going to be a rv park if you have questions about what they are doing please call city hall and ask they will tell you!!!!
but, as we all KNOW from past experience they don't always tell you the truth. how long did it take to hear half of the truth about the rv park last year or most issues in our grande city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 7 min Lemmy is God II 265
this or that (Aug '15) 14 min Lemmy is God II 167
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min LMS 148,462
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 21 min Lemmy is God II 985
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 26 min Lemmy is God II 2,039
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 28 min Lemmy is God II 37,852
Lying Josh 54 min Anne 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages