Boston bomber burial
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#1 May 8, 2013
No cemetery in Boston will accept the body of the bomber. Good form the Bostonians, There must still be some americans there. Everyone deserves a proper burial.In this case his terrorist muslin ass should be buried in a pig carcass and thrown into the land fill.
yankme

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
We should start a new trend.
Do not release terrorists remains to their family,
Bury them at sea like Osama binladin
shutup

Richmond, KY

#3 May 8, 2013
Lol of course this is what stupid backwoods hicks in key would say
stinky

Berea, KY

#4 May 8, 2013
They couldn't bury hin in a public cemetary up there anyway. You would be able to smell the urine from a mile away with all the people stopping by to urinate on his grave. They will have to ship his body back to his family in Russia or at least some secret unmarked grave here. Our great president will probably have him buried in Arlington National though.
Right

San Diego, CA

#5 May 9, 2013
yankme wrote:
We should start a new trend.
Do not release terrorists remains to their family,
Bury them at sea like Osama binladin

It's cute that yu believe fairy tales.

Answer me this. Do Americans go into another country that we have been told we are not welcome in and murder an unarmed man. No we do not. Now if they had found him, and he was unarmed as has been reported, do we toss out any and all American values and murder him on the spot. Or do we work towards extraditing him as our laws suggest?

And finally, do you think our military are so ignorant that after many years and millions of dollars in manpower chasing this criminal, we dump the remains at sea so we have no proof?

If they did they need to be tried for shooting an unarmed man in his own home, and if they tossed the proof, then those Marines are ignorant.
gator

Richmond, KY

#6 May 9, 2013
He has been buried in a secret location. Just like has been done for many others. Last one that comes to mind, Adam Lanza.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#7 May 9, 2013
I will wager that the body went to Detroit. They have the highest population of muslins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,998
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr Molly 2,298
Cheating Spouses 3 hr yes 74
Old CVS building 5 hr Gamer 11
nikki w 5 hr deconstructed 2
Prostitutes 5 hr Why Pay 2
Doctor 9 hr Info 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance