Berea, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2014
wondering if any one knows of a indiv that prepare taxes in spare time,Thanks
Derp-Free

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2014
wandering wrote:
Go to the library it's free.
TurboTax online. It isn't free, but it's cheaper than a CPA and more accurate than a tax service. You also get your refund sooner.
wondering

Berea, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2014
I dont know how to do my taxes on line,tryed before,mess up!! Thats why i am askin if any one knows of someone that taxes does them from home,dont care to pay but its so expensive to go to offices.
Derp-Free

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2014
wondering wrote:
I dont know how to do my taxes on line,tryed before,mess up!! Thats why i am askin if any one knows of someone that taxes does them from home,dont care to pay but its so expensive to go to offices.
Sorry chief - TurboTax is about the easiest thing there is, and the only person I can think of to suggest is Christian O'Bryan in Richmond. Haven't talked to him in years, but he was always reasonable when he did my taxes. He's a nice, honest guy.
Henry

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2014
HR Block will get you a billion back. That's what some old guy told me.
lol

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2014
wondering wrote:
What an idiot. Nothing is easier! All u have to do is answer some questions. Jeez
Help

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
I was told I had to count my ebt as income? Is this true?
WONDERING

Berea, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. Nothing is easier! All u have to do is answer some questions. Jeez
tHAT WASNT NICE AT ALL,SOME PEOPLE DO COME ON TOPIXS TO GET HE LP,IN STEAD OF READING SILLY STUFF LIKE U JUST POSTED,wOW U R SO SMART WHY ARE YOU ON HERE,MAYBE U NEED TO BE OUT SAVING ALL US LITTLE PEOPLE,OH,FORGOT.JEEZ.!!! hOPE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR SELF,SURE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOU ARE GREAT...
Derp-Free

West Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2014
Help wrote:
I was told I had to count my ebt as income? Is this true?
No. SNAP is not considered income.
Keebler_elf

La Vergne, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2014
If you need your taxes prepared for free, go to a VITA center. If you have some other tax problem, google low income taxpayer clinic. These are free services for people with low to moderate incomes (nearly everyone in Madison County).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Hub 7 min Logan 13
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 17 min texas pete 40,016
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min usa 158,054
Jacksons dont let them foo ya 31 min Obvious 4
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 41 min Curiouser and Cur... 244
Someone save this princess 1 hr Mike Brewer 2
erica gabbard (Aug '09) 1 hr KARMA 30

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance