Is their any married women that just ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mee

Jasper, IN

#23 Jul 22, 2012
Heh wrote:
<quoted text>Most higher life forms have complicated mating requisites and rituals. Most have developed these over many generations so that a potential "hook up" can prove that they have desirable traits and are worthy. The ones that try hardest and have the most to offer tend to score, where as the ones without said traits and gumption tend to fail.

Human beings aren't all that different in our efforts. Going out and braving the social scene is our respective ritual. Dressing to impress, the requisite for some face-to-face boldness, the interactive aspects, the money spent in the effort, all part of it.

That you were less successful such efforts and prefer troll fishing for ass on a web forum instead, sadly, is very telling.

So ya, you may score a few dregs on the internet, who like you lack the will, the drive, the energy, or the traits and abilities (or the wee bit of cash) to do much else themselves. But I dare say the quality of your "scores" have been/will remain well below that of those that dare to get out there and do it the good 'ol inconvenient, REAL way.

So ya. Happy bottom-feeding.
as long as I'm having fun then who cares? I sure don't lol. It's not like I just take anyone I see. U obviously don't know what u are talking about bc there are very beautiful, sweet and nice women on the Internet also and doing online dating. And I have met some of them. I here said that I don't go out and meet people in person too. I love to go out when I can. But when I'm just hanging out at home throughout the week..why just sit there when I could still be meeting people this way too? The more ways u try...the more chances u have to meet someone.
fun

United States

#24 Sep 30, 2012
Jane do you want to meet sometime
Mike Stamper

United States

#25 Oct 1, 2012
I love married women!
haha

Fredericksburg, VA

#26 Dec 31, 2012
damn you pathetic men are jealous as hell
badger

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 1, 2013
Heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Most higher life forms have complicated mating requisites and rituals. Most have developed these over many generations so that a potential "hook up" can prove that they have desirable traits and are worthy. The ones that try hardest and have the most to offer tend to score, where as the ones without said traits and gumption tend to fail.
Human beings aren't all that different in our efforts. Going out and braving the social scene is our respective ritual. Dressing to impress, the requisite for some face-to-face boldness, the interactive aspects, the money spent in the effort, all part of it.
That you were less successful such efforts and prefer troll fishing for ass on a web forum instead, sadly, is very telling.
So ya, you may score a few dregs on the internet, who like you lack the will, the drive, the energy, or the traits and abilities (or the wee bit of cash) to do much else themselves. But I dare say the quality of your "scores" have been/will remain well below that of those that dare to get out there and do it the good 'ol inconvenient, REAL way.
So ya. Happy bottom-feeding.
I agree with you first of all...but....
I see what this person is trying to do, just have a good time.
It's not like he wants to take the girl home to meet his MOM
Lee

United States

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Haa wrote:
Mee !! U need ME ... blonde , 5'4 , 34 d ... 135 pds ... I am married , 2 kids ( older ) and u don't have to meet me at a bar JUST to buy drinks ; ) I can email pics
if u really in need of sumthng special...cntct me...in delhi...group of 3 boys....free service...1 year xprncd....need to know more then call me
Daisy

Richmond, KY

#30 Feb 15, 2013
Married hot woman here:) email me. [email protected]

“Pulmonary Hypertension aware”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#31 Feb 15, 2013
lol its like watching a bunch of children fighting. Try yahoo groups thoroughbred cock jockeys it will provide all of you loads of fun
Rick James

United States

#32 Feb 15, 2013
Daisy wrote:
Married hot woman here:) email me. [email protected]
Hey daisy in emailed you
paul

Dublin, Ireland

#33 Mar 26, 2013
Haa wrote:
Mee !! U need ME ... blonde , 5'4 , 34 d ... 135 pds ... I am married , 2 kids ( older ) and u don't have to meet me at a bar JUST to buy drinks ; ) I can email pics

well what is your email im ean and handsome
Young D

Richmond, KY

#34 Mar 31, 2013
I wanna get with a married chick foreal ladies yall should come get this....20 male 175lbs average body and a nice D
hot guy

Winchester, KY

#35 Apr 3, 2013
Hey jane and ha I would love to talk to or meet either of u. Just let me know how u wamna do it.
available

United States

#36 Apr 3, 2013
Ladies I'm available too. Can be discrete if needed. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rise and fall of david 15 min Trolltastrophe 3
Changing Richmond 16 min Trolltastrophe 4
Thinking About M Now 22 min Edtarded 85
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 30 min Jennifer Renee 37,809
Ban Kim =Anne 1 hr I feel sorry for ... 6
Why Men Cheat 4 hr Additionally 4
Meet me! 4 hr My treat 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages