Is their any married women that just ...

Is their any married women that just wanna have a private bang

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I wonder

Excelsior Springs, MO

#1 Jul 18, 2012
just want some hot married women who is looking for some young cock to give her what she wants fill her desires
mee

Jasper, IN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Me too. Good looking guy here ladies. Love to please and use my tongue
Single

Ironton, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Lots of single women in this town. Why go for a married one?
mee

Jasper, IN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Single wrote:
Lots of single women in this town. Why go for a married one?
well for me it doesn't matter lol. I don't care about their status. I'm not looking to change it. Just to have fun so as long as they are cute then I'm up for it and I love to please. I think though that more married women go out actually looking for it bc they aren't getting any attention or good sex at home
Haa

Orange, VA

#5 Jul 18, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
well for me it doesn't matter lol. I don't care about their status. I'm not looking to change it. Just to have fun so as long as they are cute then I'm up for it and I love to please. I think though that more married women go out actually looking for it bc they aren't getting any attention or good sex at home
Go to any bar , you will find it
mee

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Haa wrote:
<quoted text>Go to any bar , you will find it
not always. Plus if u think about it this is smart too. Why waste time and money going out to a bar when I can do it for free right here just chillin and relaxing at home? Idiot lol. Nothing is as great as the Internet. I've met many more people from online than I ever have in person. It's much easier
Jane

AOL

#7 Jul 19, 2012
I wonder wrote:
just want some hot married women who is looking for some young cock to give her what she wants fill her desires
Well you may be what I am looking for,I am maried 2 yr not happy but stuck here ,I am 5"2, 135lb , 24yr 34d & ready for some fun,& no body needs to know
mee

Sarasota, FL

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Well you may be what I am looking for,I am maried 2 yr not happy but stuck here ,I am 5"2, 135lb , 24yr 34d & ready for some fun,& no body needs to know
that sounds good. I can be very discreet also. I'm 30 6'2" 185 in shape. Trimmed. Want to email and exchange pics and talk?
Anonymous

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Well you may be what I am looking for,I am maried 2 yr not happy but stuck here ,I am 5"2, 135lb , 24yr 34d & ready for some fun,& no body needs to know
who is this
Jane

AOL

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Do you thank that I would tell you who I am on here you must have your head up your a$$
Jane

AOL

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Hey mee If you want to meet be at madison garden let me know what time & when
Anonymous

Springfield, NJ

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Jane wrote:
you just need to get a divorce
mee

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Jane wrote:
well why just meet? I think people should at least chat a little and at the very least exchange pics so u know who u are meeting. Don't get me wrong...yea I'd love to meet and hang out too and see what we think...but no sense in wasting both out time even going to meet somewhere if we aren't attracted to each other. That's why I say it's good to at least exchange a few pics to see if we even do wanna meet and that we both like what we see. U know? Just saves from wasting time if one or the other isn't interested
New guy in town

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Mee
Your cool, boldness
That knows that you needs something different
This might keep your sanity until you find a way out
Or sometimes it works out
Your right on with your request
Good luck
Haa

Orange, VA

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Mee !! U need ME ... blonde , 5'4 , 34 d ... 135 pds ... I am married , 2 kids ( older ) and u don't have to meet me at a bar JUST to buy drinks ; ) I can email pics
mee

Jasper, IN

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Haa wrote:
Mee !! U need ME ... blonde , 5'4 , 34 d ... 135 pds ... I am married , 2 kids ( older ) and u don't have to meet me at a bar JUST to buy drinks ; ) I can email pics
lol ok. Well I don't mind meeting somewhere or however we wanna do it. But yes I'd love to email and exchange pics and talk and then see what we think :) I can send pics back also. Email me. Lexguy_30 at yahoo
discreet

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2012
married white male here looking for nsa encounters with lonely females [email protected]
haha

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Jane wrote:
Haha whor*, probably too ugly to get any from husband is why. Learn to spell if your going to go around betraying people. There is a special place in hell for cheaters.
Meet Slapper

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2012
I want to drive a woman crazy and let her know she's trash and I'm the boss.

To heck with the drinks and preliminaries. Get down on all fours, wench!
Heh

Richmond, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
not always. Plus if u think about it this is smart too. Why waste time and money going out to a bar when I can do it for free right here just chillin and relaxing at home? Idiot lol. Nothing is as great as the Internet. I've met many more people from online than I ever have in person. It's much easier
Most higher life forms have complicated mating requisites and rituals. Most have developed these over many generations so that a potential "hook up" can prove that they have desirable traits and are worthy. The ones that try hardest and have the most to offer tend to score, where as the ones without said traits and gumption tend to fail.

Human beings aren't all that different in our efforts. Going out and braving the social scene is our respective ritual. Dressing to impress, the requisite for some face-to-face boldness, the interactive aspects, the money spent in the effort, all part of it.

That you were less successful such efforts and prefer troll fishing for ass on a web forum instead, sadly, is very telling.

So ya, you may score a few dregs on the internet, who like you lack the will, the drive, the energy, or the traits and abilities (or the wee bit of cash) to do much else themselves. But I dare say the quality of your "scores" have been/will remain well below that of those that dare to get out there and do it the good 'ol inconvenient, REAL way.

So ya. Happy bottom-feeding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 3 min Jennifer Renee 986
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 min Lemmy is God II 37,855
At her place 16 min Sheishotterthanyours 23
Lying Josh 54 min Strobe 17
I'm Done 57 min NotEdStRanger 18
Looking For MY Potential Classic Catwoman 1 hr NotEdStRanger 24
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 2 hr Lemmy is God II 265
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages