amanda williams and her mom

Posted in the Richmond Forum

jen

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 2, 2012
They are so freakin GROSS!!!!!!!! Both them will do anything for drugs!!!!
????

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Is this the same Amanda that has like 3 or 4 kids and her so called hubby is locked up???
Marine Mom in Waco

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Amanda has always been wild and nasty but her Mom at one point in her life was a very good friend of mine and i would have trusted her highly but she got runnin with the wrong bunch of people and she went down hill fast , stole from me which just blew my mind ! She even knew if she needed something if i had it , i would have given it to her ! Helped her many times out of bad situations ! My moma always told me what goes around comes around so KARMA bit her in the A$$! I will not ever have anything else to do with her and wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire but oh well anybody that knows them know how trashy they got before getting locked up !
wondering

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2012
yea its the same one
Amanda

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
no i'm not the same Amanda they are talking about!i work, go to school and take care of my kids.and yes my husband is in prison!and my mom works at a hospital and has for almost 20 years!they must be talking about the other Amanda Williams who doesn't have her kids
Curious

San Diego, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Would you and your mom team up with a guy?
old friend

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2013
she and her baby well one her baby daddy are nothing but a waste of space nothing but needle junkie n crackhead dirtbags im sh spivey aka whodie
whoadogg

Riverdale, GA

#9 May 18, 2014
I am whodie I am a legend n diz city and I'm no longer involved with the Williams family so there u have it. "old friend" prolly an old gf of mine...PS love u t.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't buy Boy Scout popcorn 8 min claira 3
No Africans allowed in ky 2 hr Bam bam 8
Tammy Richardson 2 hr Whistle blower 34
Laura Durham King (May '13) 3 hr Trying to be neutral 105
Anyone know Maylee Weaver 3 hr RidOrDie4Family 1
ebola ridden zombie at walmart 3 hr Hmm 5
Police car chase in Richmond? 4 hr Thurman 343
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 6 hr John Boy 281
Richmond Dating
Find my Match