First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 11

Ashland, KY

#1 May 19, 2011
for those who know me... I have did some things that I am not proud of. I have put a bad name for myself. yes i am ashamed. but there is nothing that i can do to change what i have done. you can call me what ever you want talk about me make fun of me. but it will not bother me because i am woman enough to realize that i have made bad choices. n i have forgiven myself. i am going to have a better life for myself. :-)
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#2 May 19, 2011
We've all made bad choices in our lives, and unfortunately a lot of people don't want to let you live them down. You can overcome that and build your life from today on. Good luck to you...
Facts

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2011
She needs to grow up and start taking care of her son instead of worrying about the next guy she's sleeping with that day or hour. If you look at her FB thats all she's worrying about is sex and not her precious son. People like this is who the social services need to step in before something bad happens to the baby. Grow up Misty for your son's sake !!

Since: May 11

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2011
Facts wrote:
She needs to grow up and start taking care of her son instead of worrying about the next guy she's sleeping with that day or hour. If you look at her FB thats all she's worrying about is sex and not her precious son. People like this is who the social services need to step in before something bad happens to the baby. Grow up Misty for your son's sake !!
for your info i do take care of my baby boy he means more to me then life it's self. n im not worried about the next guy. hell i don't even need a guy in my life. all i need is my son. social services can come in if they want i don't do drugs, my sons needs are provided for. he is not in any danger. and i'm 19 i am not going to be a perfect mother no matter at ne age you can't be the perfect mother. n whom ever you are dont hide behind topix and bring my son into this be a woman or a man about it and say it to my face.
the truth hurts

Versailles, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2011
Your a pathetic excuse for a human being! you r a f@ckin wh@re u will sleep with anything that will hold still. Ladies keep ur man away from her..she is one of those girls that no real man wants because she is such a wh@re and so stupid. But she wants what everyothere woman has. she should be in jail for spreading diseases!!!!! Shes no real woman shes a little lien wh@re!!!! Shes no mother either!! the kid is never with her.. I would be ashamed if i just let my kid stay anywhere.. Misty if u could keep the d@cks out of ur three holes and ur child in ur lap u could be half way decent!!!! U definatly have mental issues u should see a shrink. stop going around telling people justin curtis raped u!!!!!!! noone has to rape u b@tch!!!! ur legs stay open!!!!!!!!!
tammy

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2011
the truth hurts wrote:
Your a pathetic excuse for a human being! you r a f@ckin wh@re u will sleep with anything that will hold still. Ladies keep ur man away from her..she is one of those girls that no real man wants because she is such a wh@re and so stupid. But she wants what everyothere woman has. she should be in jail for spreading diseases!!!!! Shes no real woman shes a little lien wh@re!!!! Shes no mother either!! the kid is never with her.. I would be ashamed if i just let my kid stay anywhere.. Misty if u could keep the d@cks out of ur three holes and ur child in ur lap u could be half way decent!!!! U definatly have mental issues u should see a shrink. stop going around telling people justin curtis raped u!!!!!!! noone has to rape u b@tch!!!! ur legs stay open!!!!!!!!!
dam everything sounds accurate. She needs to worry about her son and not some different guy every night
wow

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2011
and who are you all to talk about me?? do i even know you all? instead of talkn shit on here say it to my face. i dare you! ;) i do take care of my son there is no 1 else to take care of him. and believe me i need no man i raise my son by myself! keepon talkn sh*t it makes me smile, to know u all have me on your mind.
wow

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2011
the truth hurts wrote:
Your a pathetic excuse for a human being! you r a f@ckin wh@re u will sleep with anything that will hold still. Ladies keep ur man away from her..she is one of those girls that no real man wants because she is such a wh@re and so stupid. But she wants what everyothere woman has. she should be in jail for spreading diseases!!!!! Shes no real woman shes a little lien wh@re!!!! Shes no mother either!! the kid is never with her.. I would be ashamed if i just let my kid stay anywhere.. Misty if u could keep the d@cks out of ur three holes and ur child in ur lap u could be half way decent!!!! U definatly have mental issues u should see a shrink. stop going around telling people justin curtis raped u!!!!!!! noone has to rape u b@tch!!!! ur legs stay open!!!!!!!!!
lmao keep talkn sh*t you aint got the hair on ur pussy to say it to my face. and justin curtis did rape me, the only reason i dropped charges is because i was pregnant n had to worry aboutgetting jumped. but i am happy to know ur thinkn of me n that u know so much haha not
wow

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2011
tammy wrote:
<quoted text> dam everything sounds accurate. She needs to worry about her son and not some different guy every night
B*tch do i know u?? cuz ya dont know shitabout me ha n 4 ur info i do take careof my son :)
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2011
I know you and I know you push that baby off on debbie every time you get a chance , screwing guys in your bathroom while kids are sleeping in the next room , marry a woman beater and what did he do leave you in a week , you done did all his friends and relatives , you say you dont do drugs lmao, we all know thats a lie , you need social services to take that kid so you can do the only thing you know how and thats to be a whore
Hmmm

Dayton, OH

#11 Dec 29, 2011
wow wrote:
and who are you all to talk about me?? do i even know you all? instead of talkn shit on here say it to my face. i dare you! ;) i do take care of my son there is no 1 else to take care of him. and believe me i need no man i raise my son by myself! keepon talkn sh*t it makes me smile, to know u all have me on your mind.
usually when someone says "I take care of my kid" means I get money from the state.....I'm just about willing to bet we all take care of your son...
Darlene

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2011
Okay for your info people I've met misty before when I was at my man's house she came there with his friend and she had the baby and was taking care of him. Everytime I heard my mans friend talk about her it was about her and the baby. They stayed at my mans so I know for a fact the baby was there bc I'm at his house everyday. So why don't you all just keep your nose in your own business at least she can say she has made mistakes before and is willing to own up to her mistakes. What this girl needs is to find someone who is gonna be there for her and her baby. And for all the dumb f**ks in Richmond to stay out of her life. You ain't the one walking in her shoes so you ain't got any right to say a damn word about her. K thanks
mee

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2011
wheres the baby now Darlene she pushed it on Debbie , cause James went back to Brooke and now she can keep running thru every man in richmond
dakota

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
ik me an misty aint the best of friends but she could do better than james ! hes a nothing ! she should be happy hes with brooke she dont have o support him ! and she dose take care her baby bc shes the only thing that babys got ! james dont try to help with it ! hes a low life pill head ! will never be nothing ! he trys to get every girl hes with pregnant so they wont leave him !!! hes just like his mama one bed to another but thats none of my buss .. hes a pu*sy ! foreal , he thinks singings going to get him some where yea right he cant sing !! lmao !!! he belongs with brooke there both pill heads and low lifes !! ah ah ah girls watch out for james roy riddell !!
mee

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2011
if shes all that poor baby has got then the baby doesnt have anything
misty dawn riddell

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2012
okay who ever mee is why don't you say your name!!!?? huh I'll give you my adress so you can come say it to my face in person ;) because i would love for you to do that it would make my day!!! i know that i take care of my son hes my child. and this is my life so im guessing ur life must suck that you haft to talk so bad about me. ur a little pu**y that you haft to hide behind a computer lmao. darlene thank you sweetie i really apreciate it and as well as you dakota.
misty dawn riddell

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2012
mee wrote:
if shes all that poor baby has got then the baby doesnt have anything
why don't you get a life?? i'm all my son needs i can love him unconditionally and be there for him. i give him everything he needs.
misty dawn riddell

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
usually when someone says "I take care of my kid" means I get money from the state.....I'm just about willing to bet we all take care of your son...
yeah i'm shore....:) so i'm wondering how do u know so much about me?? just curious??
misty dawn riddell

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2012
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
I know you and I know you push that baby off on debbie every time you get a chance , screwing guys in your bathroom while kids are sleeping in the next room , marry a woman beater and what did he do leave you in a week , you done did all his friends and relatives , you say you dont do drugs lmao, we all know thats a lie , you need social services to take that kid so you can do the only thing you know how and thats to be a whore
:) I'll tell you what here is my adress 112 mallory court apt. 4 richmond ky, 40475.. Now what I want you to do is come say this to me in person..:) and I'll let you know what I think about all of this :) and no I left james yes you are right i married a women beater. it was a big mistake we all learn from our mistakes don't we??:) and debbie is not allowed to keep my son anymore i keep my son 24/7 and my sex life is my buisness i'm so glad that u find my life so fasinating!:) n actually the only thing i know how to do is be a mother!:) and i would love for u to threatn me w/ social workers to my face ;) mmmhhhmm just do it plz i beg u! plz do it! make shore u stop by ill be sittn right here.:)
lmao

Georgetown, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2012
what about you having the nerve to go to court and testify on your own sister, big ed mustve paid you off or something, i wouldnt wanna be in your shoes, I couldnt beleive what you said , like your so innocent, passing that baby off on everyone , and James if you want to be a smart guy 1 time in your stupid life get a dna test that baby aint yours , its some guy in clay county I know this as fact seen the dude and he looks just like the baby.oh and Misty ive got 4 buddys here we each got a 20 dollar bill cum on over wh_re

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 28 min fraids friend 2,145
Chris Coleman "Krusty" whats he up 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr posc 30
TheTrue Adventures of Tramp and punk 3 hr Glenn22 39
KWARA state school of nursing form 2015 isoutc... 5 hr DR SAMSOM 1
Kano state school of nursing form 2015 isoutcal... 5 hr DR SAMSOM 1
Kaduna state school of nursing form 2015 isoutc... 5 hr DR SAMSOM 1
David sliced my tires 6 hr KimDsUnbornChild 8

Flood Warning for Madison County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future