To All Party People

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 15, 2013
 
Seth Adkins!! Dont let this 20 year old trouble maker in!! He is real trouble, him and his freinds!! He left Maysville Ky because of trouble and is headed your way Richmond!! HE IS A BUMB!! Seems like drug problems and trouble follow him!! Trust me its true!!
sunshine

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2013
 
True wrote:
Seth Adkins!! Dont let this 20 year old trouble maker in!! He is real trouble, him and his freinds!! He left Maysville Ky because of trouble and is headed your way Richmond!! HE IS A BUMB!! Seems like drug problems and trouble follow him!! Trust me its true!!
I hate to break it to you.. but birds of the same feather, flock together. So if he makes it to Richmond, I am sure, he will have many of his kind to bumb off of. Them kind see no fault in themself, they expect you to let them and their gang, let them stay, at your house, and rob you the next day. Trust me, dealt with his kind. They go all over, telling their pity stories, how bad their parents are to them, and they dig their own pit. Long as he is off your hands, and gone, be glad he is gone, all I can say!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2013
 
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you.. but birds of the same feather, flock together. So if he makes it to Richmond, I am sure, he will have many of his kind to bumb off of. Them kind see no fault in themself, they expect you to let them and their gang, let them stay, at your house, and rob you the next day. Trust me, dealt with his kind. They go all over, telling their pity stories, how bad their parents are to them, and they dig their own pit. Long as he is off your hands, and gone, be glad he is gone, all I can say!
Sounds like you know the little pill head trouble maker??? His day will come that is for sure!
Voter

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2013
 
Clearly this is all the same poster. And the idiot cannot spell "bum"

Laughing out loud at your ignorance.
sigh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2013
 
Voter wrote:
Clearly this is all the same poster. And the idiot cannot spell "bum"
Laughing out loud at your ignorance.
Yeah, pretty weak sauce.
Sunshine

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2013
 
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you know the little pill head trouble maker??? His day will come that is for sure!
Nope.. they are all the same, my kid loves to hang with that style, that is how I know. Sounds like Voter and Sigh, have issues maybe he is staying with them. Bum.. is how I spell it, boy's, but I really don't care if that offends you. A pill head is a pill head, they all act the same. Glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.
sigh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2013
 
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. they are all the same, my kid loves to hang with that style, that is how I know. Sounds like Voter and Sigh, have issues maybe he is staying with them. Bum.. is how I spell it, boy's, but I really don't care if that offends you. A pill head is a pill head, they all act the same. Glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.
No pillheads in my house. Your punctuation also sucks.
Lisa

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
No pillheads in my house. Your punctuation also sucks.
:)
Weird

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 19, 2013
 
Is this the Seth Adkins that robbed a drug house in richmond a while back?

I guess not , because I assume he went to jail?
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2013
 
Weird wrote:
Is this the Seth Adkins that robbed a drug house in richmond a while back?
I guess not , because I assume he went to jail?
That's him, and he's not in jail! He was back in Maysville but was in a car wreck and ran back to Richmond to hide.
Look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2013
 
That boy sounds like all kinds of trouble. Must have had a good lawyer!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 5, 2013
 
Look wrote:
That boy sounds like all kinds of trouble. Must have had a good lawyer!
He is a F#$%ING RAT!
truth

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If this guy is a pill head and a rat then he has come to the right place. Snitchmond is an equal opporrunity drug community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the race is on 17 min Judgementally 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min curious 123,000
the Earth is 5000 years old 27 min King Tut 20
old-school church 31 min Nurse and Mother 20
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 32 min lo lo 81,232
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 38 min Jennifer Renee 15,122
Justin Long is a Rat. 40 min Nurse and Mother 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••