Best car body shop in Madison County

Best car body shop in Madison County

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sorry

Nancy, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Which one would you recommend?
customer

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2013
sorry wrote:
Which one would you recommend?
I recommend Dunns. The older guy that runs the place is very nice and will go out of his way to help you. Their work is excellent and the price is not too bad either. I am a repeat customer and they are the only body shop that I will use from now on.
where

Nancy, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Where is it?
Idk

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2013
The older man that owns Dunns is Shannon Renfros dad and does fantastic work. My recommendation also.
advice

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2013
I recommend driving school. Then you won't need repairs!
little1

Stanton, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Idk wrote:
The older man that owns Dunns is Shannon Renfros dad and does fantastic work. My recommendation also.
The older man is not Shannon Renfro's dad that is Oscar Dunn but Shannon did get his start there years ago
excustomer

Clay City, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2013
used to always use Dunn's. Oscar did a great job. The son was another story. Just my experience but I don't go there anymore.
Question

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2013
How is the service at the Buford Collision?
Been there

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Renfro's Collision is the best hands down! Shannon knows his stuff!!
yeah

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2013
He does but he's gotten really expensive too. I would check with both him and Dunn's particularly if you are paying for anything yourself.
Twice

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2013
You usually get what you pay for.
yeah

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2013
Usually but I needed a small paint repair on a bumper and Renfro's wanted to charge me $650. I got a fine job done elsewhere for $150.
yep

Clay City, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2013
Renfro does an awesome job.
once

Clay City, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2013
excustomer wrote:
used to always use Dunn's. Oscar did a great job. The son was another story. Just my experience but I don't go there anymore.
the son detailed mine & I had to have it done over .
Who cares

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2014
Idk wrote:
The older man that owns Dunns is Shannon Renfros dad and does fantastic work. My recommendation also.
He is not Shannon's dad. Good grief
Who cares

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2014
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend Dunns. The older guy that runs the place is very nice and will go out of his way to help you. Their work is excellent and the price is not too bad either. I am a repeat customer and they are the only body shop that I will use from now on.
If you actually knew mr Dunn you would go no where near him...
saver

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2014
Little's Detail Center is the best
Donkey

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2014
Question wrote:
How is the service at the Buford Collision?
HehawHehaw
wreck

Clay City, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2014
Oscar does a good job. I do nor want the son doing any of my work. I ask before they start on mine who will be doing the work. Renfro's does a good job to.
Old customer

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2014
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend Dunns. The older guy that runs the place is very nice and will go out of his way to help you. Their work is excellent and the price is not too bad either. I am a repeat customer and they are the only body shop that I will use from now on.
You really don't know the man.... He is horrible to employees . I don't think he had to many people that work for him now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 55 min Ed Hieronymus 7,440
Men that cheat ... Richmond Ky edition ... Go! 2 hr Fix my sink not m... 55
Best war movies in the last 30 years are..? 2 hr the patriot 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Just Say No 141,397
Married men 2 hr You are a chicken... 38
New Investigation for Jesse 2 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 188
In need 3 hr no homo 2
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages