Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

fy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jury trial on that drummed up charge. Look for a not guilty verdict there.
not if the singletons has anything to say bout it, you are truly living in a dream world, you need to wake up and look at the whole picture here, these are some very serious charges with a lot of evidence to back them up. is Christina's car still impounded??
real deal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

You folks are way off topic bashing one another. I would worry about what kind of defense is being established in either singleton's or marcums behalf. Both groups have very, very good attorneys and if the prosecution is not careful they will get a curve ball that they can't hit. Think about it! No amount of money is worth a dead dog loser case. My bet is a surprise from the attorneys.
Dfk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Yes you are stupid dumb ingnorent intolerable a narcissistic , retard, and I didn't even have to say the nasty words that only a small person with a very small vocabulary can write. Got cha a again !!!!! Stop talking about something that doesn't have any buisness being on this Forum. Did u forget what this forum is supposed to be about???? I think so, but again you have a small mind no room for any thing but stupidly ...
fy

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

reply wrote:
<quoted text>not if the singletons has anything to say bout it, you are truly living in a dream world, you need to wake up and look at the whole picture here, these are some very serious charges with a lot of evidence to back them up. is Christina's car still impounded??
What's the singletons have to do with it? And what business is it of you if her car is still impounded? That would be like me asking if your are still sleeping around? So are you?
fy

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

real deal wrote:
You folks are way off topic bashing one another. I would worry about what kind of defense is being established in either singleton's or marcums behalf. Both groups have very, very good attorneys and if the prosecution is not careful they will get a curve ball that they can't hit. Think about it! No amount of money is worth a dead dog loser case. My bet is a surprise from the attorneys.
You think? I'll bet your right. I think I could defend this case and get a not guilty verdict.

Which by the way is the truth. Both are not guilty. But I will tell u this to think about. Marcum is maybe 5'2" Singleton is maybe 6'5".
fy

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Dfk wrote:
Yes you are stupid dumb ingnorent intolerable a narcissistic , retard, and I didn't even have to say the nasty words that only a small person with a very small vocabulary can write. Got cha a again !!!!! Stop talking about something that doesn't have any buisness being on this Forum. Did u forget what this forum is supposed to be about???? I think so, but again you have a small mind no room for any thing but stupidly ...
Do you ever think about what u say before saying it? I'll talk about going fishing if I want to. Don't u see there are no rules on here. Just as there are no names, or real locations where the post came from, and no accountability for the things you post. So I think I'll go skiing tomorrow. Maybe fishing the next day and who knows I may go bar hopping Friday night and maybe get lucky and hook up with a whore like you. Which of course that would mean my Saturday would be spent at the doctor's office
fact

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

fy wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? I'll bet your right. I think I could defend this case and get a not guilty verdict.
Which by the way is the truth. Both are not guilty. But I will tell u this to think about. Marcum is maybe 5'2" Singleton is maybe 6'5".
so in your fantasy world,your thinking your a lawyer. you and ct have got to be related. you both crave attention and will stop at nothing to get it. look at how far she went to get her attention. even if you have to get negative attention you still crave it. you have tried scaring the poster on here, you have lied, you have bragged and boasted. but guess what no one has backed down from you. wonder what your going to dream up next. i,m pretty sure you will let everyone know. will you go as far as ct?
fy

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

fact wrote:
<quoted text>so in your fantasy world,your thinking your a lawyer. you and ct have got to be related. you both crave attention and will stop at nothing to get it. look at how far she went to get her attention. even if you have to get negative attention you still crave it. you have tried scaring the poster on here, you have lied, you have bragged and boasted. but guess what no one has backed down from you. wonder what your going to dream up next. i,m pretty sure you will let everyone know. will you go as far as ct?
I'm not here to intimidate or b intimidated. I'm here simple to talk about going fishing next week, and skiing the next week.
topper

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

LMAO, yep change the subject cause you were not getting any where with your rambling on remarks, go fishing and skiing, get lost while you are out there
Dfk

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Fact is just freakin crazy because he thinks we're the same person. WE R NOT There's more than one person that's thinks you a fing nut case!!!!!' in your world though u can't see that dumbass
topper

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

back so soon?? I am surprised you found your way back from the river, how was the fishing and skiing?
any one who read these post knows who the nut cases are, LMAO, snap out of it and face reality
fact

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Dfk wrote:
Fact is just freakin crazy because he thinks we're the same person. WE R NOT There's more than one person that's thinks you a fing nut case!!!!!' in your world though u can't see that dumbass
fishing , skiing or work release program. why so down all the time. still needing everyones attention.
Dfk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Quit responding on this post because your the only one giving me attention but you don't even see that!!!!! Does everything have to be spelled out for you? Your At my beck and call who needs anyone else to respond I have you!!!! Right in the palm of my hand.... ;(~
fact

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Dfk wrote:
Quit responding on this post because your the only one giving me attention but you don't even see that!!!!! Does everything have to be spelled out for you? Your At my beck and call who needs anyone else to respond I have you!!!! Right in the palm of my hand.... ;(~
self worth in your bragging and boasting. trying to scare and now thinking you control. you and ct are a lot a like. by all means keep posting. i do believe you are at the becking call and eating right out of hands.
Dfk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

U continue to try to do come backs but they make No Sense!!!!!!! I dont have to brag about anything other than you taking my bait.l Like I said you r at my beck and call Continue Plez!!!!! Thank - u
feedback

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Dfk wrote:
yeah spell it all out for me, you need to quit responding to this post you are only showing your stupidity, you can't come up with stuff on your own you copy everything the controlling thing was already used on you back on Jan. 27, we all know how smart you are, so yeah spell it out for me without copying. seems like Christina has you in the palm of her hand, on here running your mouth all the time how innocent she is, when all evidence show she isn't, you know you shouldn't trust the singletons they are gonna try and put it all on Christina so Jason will not be charged with the murder only an accessory to the crime, you have mention her height, well Angela was a small person, and yes Christina could have strangled her, like I have told you before wake up face reality, remember this post is about Christina not you, so go back fishing and skiing,
Dfk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Ok believe it or not stupid I wasn't that person there are other ppl that don't agree with you hate to bust your bubble.but I am not your fisherman for sure!!!! Quit stressing if they did it they will face their faith but Jadon had provoked this if anybody did. Because this is truly not Christina idea I would bet on it and everyone in Richmond tried to tell her to get away from him . Because believe it or not if he didn't have a temper why would all that stuff in Gatlinburg have happen I mean if you love someone why did they include two other women ? Not one person was enough for him every thought one of those could have been there? Whatever this case is just a hot mess do many Drugs were involed and then drinking with that can't be anything good out if it.
Rich

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Dfk wrote:
Ok believe it or not stupid I wasn't that person there are other ppl that don't agree with you hate to bust your bubble.but I am not your fisherman for sure!!!! Quit stressing if they did it they will face their faith but Jadon had provoked this if anybody did. Because this is truly not Christina idea I would bet on it and everyone in Richmond tried to tell her to get away from him . Because believe it or not if he didn't have a temper why would all that stuff in Gatlinburg have happen I mean if you love someone why did they include two other women ? Not one person was enough for him every thought one of those could have been there? Whatever this case is just a hot mess do many Drugs were involed and then drinking with that can't be anything good out if it.
I can't understand a word that comes out of your pathetic, white-trash mouth.

Why don't you just shut the heck up. It's obvious to everyone in three counties that You do not have walking around sense.

This post set quiet for 5 days, unitl you had to bring your two-ton self back on here.

Go away. No body likes you. We are tired of listening to you. You are a complete moron. You need to be locked up with Eric Cartman-look-a-like, just for being a complete idiot.

Just saying

xoxo
;)
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Who r u speaking of I am not the fisherman or what ever . Like u said I am not Christina I just know her I didn'tike her with Jason. But you don't get to call the shots on here! It's not about u either ecause ppl. Believe. She is innocent don't be so damn hateful on here. Someone thinks you r the white trash it's just matter of opinion right? So chill ok !!!
Rich

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Who wrote:
Who r u speaking of I am not the fisherman or what ever . Like u said I am not Christina I just know her I didn'tike her with Jason. But you don't get to call the shots on here! It's not about u either ecause ppl. Believe. She is innocent don't be so damn hateful on here. Someone thinks you r the white trash it's just matter of opinion right? So chill ok !!!
I'm curious, do you ALSO look like and act like Eric Cartman?

just wondering

xoxo
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
To All Of Those That Like To Critize Me 1 hr lmmfao 39
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Analog man 16,611
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Analog man 18,570
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Analog man 28,146
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr justice_- 128,911
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 146,845
josh hensley 5 hr RealTalkwithEdHieronymus 79
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) Sun jmho 7,156
VIVINT home security systems!!! Scamers in Orange! (Jun '11) Sun Sanel 473
•••
•••
•••