Christina Nicole Tompkins Marcum
poor girl

Ravensdale, WA

#288 Aug 21, 2011
O by the way, I don't get on here posting all the time but I do read all this Shit u all write. I am also not from anywhere close to any of the areas that has been mentioned so do me a favor and stop assuming u know me because I promise you don't.
u know nothing

Winchester, KY

#289 Aug 21, 2011
LMAO. It's a shame that you get on here and insult people you don't know!!! Christina is not from some shit hole town like Corbin & she has NEVER been on ANY DRUGS. It's a shame what people will say who don't know ANYONE THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

If you're not from ANY of these places, then WHY get on here and Dawg someone you don't know????

Jason bought her an engagement ring and a car, you dumb ass. They were together for 2 1/2 years!!! They went their separate ways LAST OCTOBER. HE MET ANGELA, WHO WAS ON DRUGS DECEMBER 18, 2010.

You're a SICK SADISTIC person to get on here and comment on something you know NOTHING ABOUT.

OH, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE IP ADDRESSES....
Get a Clue

United States

#290 Aug 21, 2011
If you have something you'd like to say to Christina I suggest YOU send her a message on Facebook or email her!!!!
Geez, for someone who knows NOTHING of what you're talking about--you sure seem to have some Hateful words.
address

Ravensdale, WA

#291 Aug 21, 2011
Take ur IP addresses and F urself with them
Pure Ignorance

United States

#292 Aug 21, 2011
The buck stops here M.Fker.U are as low as low can be. You Leave this child out of this.U R truly The Lowest life person that continues to get on this Forum. Her Child should not. E brought up in this ! I am sure where ever the hell u r from u speak of shit like this in front of your children. You piece of shit that's exactly what you are!!! This little girl Can read and she hasn't done a damn thing to you for u to speak of her in this way. Quit hidding and if your such a bad ass quit falsifying your name all the time. You were brought up to be scandalous and to think talking as you do its ok. People not from your Red Neck Town worry about everybody else instead of your own shit come on pretend. Ad ass face somebody that's not your style though is it????? Leave that little girl out of this she hasn't done anything to you or anyone Else . We don't talk bad about the parents that brought your low sorry ass into this world. You are truly scum and I take it you love acting and living like that. You r So Sick and Pathetic and probaly HomeleSs your parents probaly live on food stamps a d welfare just like you do SCUM Of ThIS Earth.
pop

Martin, KY

#293 Aug 21, 2011
poor girl wrote:
It's so sad that ur so called granddaughter is going to end up just like her momma. Used up and laid up with any man that she thinks will buy her nice cars and some jewelry. Also on any kind of pills you can give het so she can pop them. Hopefully this little girl can break away and try and make something of herself. We all know her momma sure didn't do that. Poor, poor little girl.
You are so sad.
whatever

Ravensdale, WA

#294 Aug 22, 2011
pop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so sad.

No u r sad. Did u forget u r the one who brought the child in this?????
whatever

Ravensdale, WA

#295 Aug 22, 2011
Pure Ignorance wrote:
The buck stops here M.Fker.U are as low as low can be. You Leave this child out of this.U R truly The Lowest life person that continues to get on this Forum. Her Child should not. E brought up in this ! I am sure where ever the hell u r from u speak of shit like this in front of your children. You piece of shit that's exactly what you are!!! This little girl Can read and she hasn't done a damn thing to you for u to speak of her in this way. Quit hidding and if your such a bad ass quit falsifying your name all the time. You were brought up to be scandalous and to think talking as you do its ok. People not from your Red Neck Town worry about everybody else instead of your own shit come on pretend. Ad ass face somebody that's not your style though is it????? Leave that little girl out of this she hasn't done anything to you or anyone Else . We don't talk bad about the parents that brought your low sorry ass into this world. You are truly scum and I take it you love acting and living like that. You r So Sick and Pathetic and probaly HomeleSs your parents probaly live on food stamps a d welfare just like you do SCUM Of ThIS Earth.
Read the forum PLEASE. I didn't bring the child in this.
Pure Ignorance

United States

#296 Aug 22, 2011
poor girl wrote:
It's so sad that ur so called granddaughter is going to end up just like her momma. Used up and laid up with any man that she thinks will buy her nice cars and some jewelry. Also on any kind of pills you can give het so she can pop them. Hopefully this little girl can break away and try and make something of herself. We all know her momma sure didn't do that. Poor, poor little girl.
.{ u must be the one used up and can't get attention unless u r storing shit up about others. Because if and when u talk about yourself nobody listens or cares about you ~ So Who is the runned downed hole here I think you just Spoke of your own pitiful,Sorry Self }You have got to be From The Hood people that try to talk like you that's were their from HOODIE SKANK HOLE AND YOU SMELL LikE TRASH PIece OF SHIT !!!!! BYE 4 Now SKANK HOLE
Pure Ignorance

United States

#297 Aug 22, 2011
poor girl wrote:
O by the way, I don't get on here posting all the time but I do read all this Shit u all write. I am also not from anywhere close to any of the areas that has been mentioned so do me a favor and stop assuming u know me because I promise you don't.
.~~ OH WE KNOW U R Not From here We Don't have HOODS Around here!!! That has to be wherr u r from to attack a little girl as u did u Sorry Ass .....You r not even a person your and Animal to act and to talk like u did!!!!! You must come from one of those Houses that has No Floors and ur Parents can't be much because look how u turned out they are poor poor Excuses for Parenting,} Go ask ur own Pop who he Pops all the Time it isn't your Moma Hoodie!!!!!!
Pure Ignorance

United States

#298 Aug 22, 2011
~
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the forum PLEASE. I didn't bring the child in this.
.~ Yes u did and it just so happens I am the father of the child you are talking about.Quit hiding behind all your sick post ! How Good do u want us to think you are talking about someone you know nothing about!! Somebodu else should have raised you because look at the way you spke of this child.You will think twice before you do this again because I do want this traces she's underage and a civil attorney will love this case.Wait and see smart ass. You think your aheas right now I am going to prove you wrong!!
sickening

United States

#299 Aug 22, 2011
What kind of Jerk gets on here and belittles his or herself as someone did. You so not talk of children on these forums their is and Animal out here that thinks that was alright. Who in this world raised you another set of a animals because they botched this job up as for raising a low life as your self.This child has not one thing to do with this why talk as if she will be a certain way. We don't know who's guilty of anything yet” But if you have to talk about somebody let it be someone that Can at least defend their self or would care what a Wicked person you are. To Bad your not man enough or not Woman enough to really state who a d why you comment so stupid and ignoranent.Sorry for your family to have such and animal as a member of someones family or animal pack is the right wording.
samegirls

United States

#300 Aug 23, 2011
Does No one thinks its suspicious a out one of the two girls that was In that Motel Room with Angela and Jason is just getting out of the Hospital from a guy in Woodbine trying to shot her to her death.She was literally left on a country road with a Sixty One Year.Old Man also Left to Die. She was shot several times and crawled to the Roadside to get someone to help her and the male Victim.The night Jason And Angela supposley were on their Honey Moon Two Lesbian Women stayed with them one being the girl that just got shot and left to die.For What Reason Who Knows But that is to Bazaar to think their is no involvement with Angela case.This guy meets her from Ohio a d just decides to shot her and this old man and by the way he had help another person was involed as well. And what else they were pulled from the truck they had been driving. Where Else did we hear of a Story That resembles this one Mr.Fraizer was pulled also from his truck and attacked by TWO Me. As well.His throat was Slit from his Ear to Ear Again left to Die. You don't Need To Watch CSI To know that All this revolves Around these crazy People Not One Person That We K ow Could Never Think of Such And Act or Attack on a woman. He was just the Opposite Women were mean to him and he would just shrug it off. If They would investigate this further and all these idiots trying to kill they would more than likely have their person of interest and probaly could convict the right person needs to get the time for this ordeal not just who ever someone may think.You ha e to know this is so serious to mess with someone Life.
feedback

Mayfield, KY

#301 Aug 24, 2011
you are crazy trying to connect the woodbine case with Jason's murdering Angela, do you want everyone to start naming all the crime in Richmond as being tied in with Christina and Jason? it has been said on this forum that Christina is a psycho
I think they already have alot of the persons of interest, you keep talking and they will make some more connections in the fake ID and drug ring, you are just trying to divert the attention, the detective's aren't as stupid as you think,
ur stupid

Winchester, KY

#302 Aug 24, 2011
NO. Detective's aren't stupid....You are. There's no fake id's, NO DRUG RING. LMFAO. Really?? Seriously?? You need to get a clue, and back up. You've been told a Million times, your ONLY Concern is trying to keep attention from yourself. Jason didn't kill Angela, so Woodbine and Charlie Frazier, have EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE. IT'S A COVER-UP AND ONE IF NOT BOTH OF THESE INCIDENTS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ANGELA'S DEATH. YOU ALL ARE THE COLD BLOODED KILLER'S. NOT THESE TWO DECENT PEOPLE. Just STOP.

People from Richmond, are familiar with Richmond...people from Corbin are not.
feedback

Mayfield, KY

#303 Aug 24, 2011
yep its a cover up and seems like you are trying to cover things up, trying to find every thing that you can to divert attention from Christina and Jason,
well you are on the wrong track with the woodbine thing, sorry about your luck but you keep trying.
decent? might have been at one time but greed of money and drugs has got the better of them,
every time this post goes dead you get it started again, so if you want it to stop leave it alone
feedback

Mayfield, KY

#304 Aug 24, 2011
HOW COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH JASON MURDERING ANGELA, THIS HAPPEN APRIL 20 2011 ANGELA HAD ALREADY BEEN MURDERED BURIED AND JASON IN JAIL, DID ANGELA COME FROM THE GRAVE TO COMMIT THIS ACT? IF YOU NOTICE IT SAYS A DOMESTIC DISPUTE SO EXPLAIN IT PLEASE

http://thetimestribune.com/x69805245/Shooting ...

April 20, 2011
Shooting in Woodbine

The Times-Tribune

CORBIN — By Becky Killian / Managing Editor

Two people were flown to the University of Kentucky Medical Center Tuesday after they were shot in an apparent domestic dispute, according to Trooper First Class Walt Meachum, public affairs officer for Kentucky State Post 10-Harlan.

The man who shot the couple has yet to be arrested and police said he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Harold Croley, 60, of Corbin, and Charity Carter, 30, of Woodbine, were in an SUV in a wooded area on Cemetery Road in Knox County about 1:45 p.m. when the shootings happened, Meachum said.

James Bargo, 57, of Woodbine, reportedly walked up to the SUV, shot Croley and Carter multiple times, then fled, Meachum said.

Carter was able to make her way along the rugged dead-end road to Hedden Flats Road where passersby saw her and called 911, Meachum said.

The call initially went to the Knox County Sheriff’s Department who then contacted the Harlan Post, Meachum said.

After rescuers arrived, Croley and Carter were each airlifted to University of Kentucky Medical Center. Their conditions weren’t known as of late Tuesday.

Though the relationship between Carter and Bargo isn’t known, police believe jealousy may have led to the shooting.

Neither Croley or Carter were able to speak to police before they were airlifted to the hospital, Meachum said.

Police continued their search for Bargo as of late Tuesday. Meachum said a statewide alert had been issued.

Detective Jason York of the Harlan post continues his investigation. Knox County Sheriff Department assisted at the scene.
SinBad

United States

#305 Aug 24, 2011
hey stupid care to elaborate anymore on what u do. Your the dope dealer and the one that is a Big Chicken Shit!!Your worse than a turtle you will run that mouth but you can't back anything up!!We know your shit u get somebody more ignorent than your self to do things for u!!!! U pick on Nine year.old girls that's how Big of a Bad Ass u r. The girls all hung out together put two and two together what's that Equal Well I probaly have to tell ur dumbass. Charity was shot Why? She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like Angela I would say. The person that did this to Angela had hate in them a lot like u....Where's ur Gun?? Or ur Knife??? There's nothing that we r hiding some one innocent should not have to suffer under poor circumstances and irrelevant and untruths from dumb people.Like yourself Again!!!! You Don't Matter to Anyone So Shut the Shit Up Chicken that lives in atrailor and.borrows peoples cars. Uses their welfare check for gas and cigs. REDNECK FRoM REDNECK TOWN
SinBad

United States

#306 Aug 24, 2011
feedback wrote:
you are crazy trying to connect the woodbine case with Jason's murdering Angela, do you want everyone to start naming all the crime in Richmond as being tied in with Christina and Jason? it has been seaid on this forum that Christina is a psycho
I think they already have alot of the persons of interest, you keep talking and they will make some more connections in the fake ID and drug ring, you are just trying to divert the attention, the detective's aren't as stupid as you think,
.[[[[[[[ Its Been SAID On This Forum How FUCKED UP U R AS WELL~ CRACK HEAD I LOVE MY I'd WHy Would I WANT A FAKE ONE NO Detectives Aren't Stupid That's Why They HAVE YET To Listen To ur DumbAss ha ha ha ha ha ha u steped right into that one !!!!!!!!!!
feedback

Mayfield, KY

#307 Aug 24, 2011
LMAO, GOOD TRY, its all gonna come i am not worried at all,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 1 min NotEdStRanger 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Reason 148,140
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min texas pete 37,573
Brooke Robinson 49 min Unknown 27
Calling you out 1 hr Doug 5
What Do You Do? 1 hr David 5
Cheating men go..... 1 hr Too much 18
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 7 hr Fractal 7,501
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages