Christina Nicole Tompkins Marcum

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
RICH

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Just saw she was arrested in Fayette County for threatening a witness in Jason Singleton's murder case... interesting.
pretty

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2011
What a sick psycho skank. I sure hope her pretty ass sits in there and decays behind bars. I also hope that ever time she closes her eyes she sees Angela's face and what she did to her. Bet some dike will have fun with her pretty face.
wonder

Berea, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2011
how much longer we have to wait for the real charges for her.....
O MY

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2011
Glad to hear this!!!
ghostwriter

Clarksville, TN

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Why are you all so hateful towards Christina? Last i heard in the United States of AMERCIA WE ARE ALL INNOCET UNTIL PROVEN BY A 12 MEMBER PANEL OF OUR PEERS?
Ky Girl

Lebanon, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2011
ghostwriter wrote:
Why are you all so hateful towards Christina? Last i heard in the United States of AMERCIA WE ARE ALL INNOCET UNTIL PROVEN BY A 12 MEMBER PANEL OF OUR PEERS?
she gets whatever she deserves!!!
question

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2011
When did she become "Marcum"? Who was the witness? Anyone know?
innocence

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Innocence really only applies in "legal" community. Michael Jackson was found not guilty of child molestation. Does the american "public" says he was innocent? I say the american public found him "guily"
O MY

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2011
question wrote:
When did she become "Marcum"? Who was the witness? Anyone know?
Ask WLEX 18... that's how they listed her. Must be how she was booked in fayette co jail.... did u see her mugshot they had up???
question

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2011
I didn't see it. Is it on the website? I saw a brief article in the Herald Leader, and I noticed the name change as well, but I was a bit surprised. What a mess!
Ky Girl

Lebanon, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2011
O MY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask WLEX 18... that's how they listed her. Must be how she was booked in fayette co jail.... did u see her mugshot they had up???
where do ya go to see the mugshot???
Mug shot

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2011
http://www.lex18.com/news/more-charges-in-mad...

Doesnt look as good as she did in the video at court house. Maybe a little less evil looking.
question

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2011
I wonder what will happen with all of this.
unknown

Detroit, MI

#15 Apr 11, 2011
O MY wrote:
<quoted text>Ask WLEX 18... that's how they listed her. Must be how she was booked in fayette co jail.... did u see her mugshot they had up???
So how did WLEX know she was going to be arrested anyway? Is the KSP the source?
unknown

Detroit, MI

#16 Apr 11, 2011
Ky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>where do ya go to see the mugshot???
Don't you have anything better to do than get on here and blast Christina? Wonder who you really are. But you sure make a lot of accusing post. I'm wondering where u where when Angelia died? You sound like you might be one of the girls Jason dumped
Ky Girl

Lebanon, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have anything better to do than get on here and blast Christina? Wonder who you really are. But you sure make a lot of accusing post. I'm wondering where u where when Angelia died? You sound like you might be one of the girls Jason dumped
Well apparently I have just as much time as you, cause your on here! and I make alot of accusing posts??? You don't even know what the hell your talking about! and as for Jason dumping me, I know one of his wives!!! and Jason really gets what he deserves! and if Christina had a part in anything, like I said, she gets what she deserves But, I guess that's "alot" of accusing posts! OMG! lol
unknown

Clermont, FL

#18 Apr 11, 2011
It will all be settled in the end...
unknown

Detroit, MI

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Ky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well apparently I have just as much time as you, cause your on here! and I make alot of accusing posts??? You don't even know what the hell your talking about! and as for Jason dumping me, I know one of his wives!!! and Jason really gets what he deserves! and if Christina had a part in anything, like I said, she gets what she deserves But, I guess that's "alot" of accusing posts! OMG! lol
You know one of his ex wives yet you speak with so much hate for him. Why is that? What did he ever do to you? And what has Christina ever done to you? Do you even know her? Probably not
Get Real

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
You know one of his ex wives yet you speak with so much hate for him. Why is that? What did he ever do to you? And what has Christina ever done to you? Do you even know her? Probably not

Why so defensive of Christina? Why do u feel everyone is picking on her?? Are u f'n stupid?
Ky Girl

Lebanon, KY

#21 Apr 12, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? So...Do I have to spell it out for you? It's not what he did to me but what he did to a good friend of mine, duh!!! He can't just do what he did and get away with it! And not to mention, there is family members really hurting! oh and BTW...just because your friends with someone doesn't mean that you have to like their spouse! and as for Christina, have seen her in person before, don't know her, but know some of the crap she's said and done! So, now do you understand??? prolly not! really don't care, I have the right to have my opinion, just like everyone else. Like they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 163,200
what happened on turpin 3 hr Yesyesyes 2
Name 5 hr Fed up 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 41,147
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 6 hr Sharlene45 5,190
bitch 6 hr Revenge is Good 10
Ronnie Abner 7 hr hooker14 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages