Man nicknamed Dirty Gary

Man nicknamed Dirty Gary

Posted in the Richmond Forum

concerned

Irvine, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Has anyone met or know a man nicknamed Dirty Gary? He drives a white king cab truck with the name dirty gary on the front window.. He is disabled and has a crippled let from a accident.. If u run upon him,, walk away. walk away fast.. I ran into him and lets just say, he wanted to go out with me.. I'm not going to go into details.. they are to toooo gross.. Let's just say he's really a dirty gary.. Dirty old man.. I wouldn't trust him near any woman or child.. I acually felt violated with the conversation he had with me.. Is there anyone else out there had similar expereince with this man..... concerned...
bill

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I use to work at save alot 8 yrs ago n he came in to shop at least twin a week. He smelled horrible.but always felt sorry for he is disibled n crippled. He always had dirty jokes to tell but never came on to me
Reader

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Concerned??? I see your ip location is Irvine. I would think anyone willing to date trash from Irvine would be better than the meth heads they have locally.

What did the guy do??? Not offer you any dope??? Did not want do your mother first??? What???????

The simple fact is why would the powers in charge even hook the internet to Irvine, KY in the first place??
really

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Reader wrote:
Concerned??? I see your ip location is Irvine. I would think anyone willing to date trash from Irvine would be better than the meth heads they have locally.

What did the guy do??? Not offer you any dope??? Did not want do your mother first??? What???????

The simple fact is why would the powers in charge even hook the internet to Irvine, KY in the first place??
well said. I see Dirty Gary at least once or twice a month at my place of employment and he is sweet. He has never been out of the way with any of us in our office. He likes telling you to be good in hopes you say it back so he can tell you how he got his nickname! Sound like these people want to start trouble. At least he doesn't sit behind a computer and talk bad about people!
Beth Brandenburg

Macon, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
I sucked his cok once... blue balls is what i call him
One who knows

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
This man is very unstable.Carries a gun...I would not put it past him to rape a person..man women..child. He is not right in his head. I seen him go off in a store one time because the store didn't have what he was wanting...made a complete fool out of himself..cussed the clerk out and raced out of the parking lot like a madman. Stay away from him.It will be onlly a matter of time before someone beats his ass.
Guy

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Once heard a lady say b good gary. He replied oh no im bad. Im bad to the bone baby!
Lol
really

Princeton, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Guy wrote:
Once heard a lady say b good gary. He replied oh no im bad. Im bad to the bone baby!
Lol
that he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If a older woman is called a cougar then what i... (Apr '11) 22 min Cole 44
Serious question 53 min Piper 2
Help me here 59 min Piper 3
TRUMP v hillary Round 1 1 hr Live free or Die 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 148,330
soon to be President TRUMP said.. 2 hr meee 2
Russ..... 3 hr EKU lady 4
Final Analysis 4 hr translation 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages