Dumbdumb

Winchester, KY

#89 Mar 14, 2009
Ok....he gets on my nerves..Everytime i see him, he is laughing and being really stupid. And then other times i can see him talking to someone and he's fine. He'll notice someone looking and he'll start with that stupid laughing again.. he really bothers me!!!
Berea Bitch

Lexington, KY

#90 Mar 14, 2009
happy wrote:
you all make me sick. you find nothing wrong with him committing welfare fraud. is this because he is black and your afraid to tell how you really feel because of fear of what the blacks might do ? yeah, thats it. i thought so, bunch of lily white cowards hiding behind your mothers skirt tails.
You are one to talk about "hiding". lol Hiding behind a computer and can't even post your name. Hmmm, that makes sense loser. As far as your petty welfare comment, are you pissed because he might be getting your share since you're a lazy worthless piece of sh*t. You don't deserve to breathe the same air as him.:) Good day fartbag.
dumb

Richmond, KY

#91 Mar 15, 2009
what are you all saying ? if someone is nice enough. he can breck the law. that does not make sense. everyone, and i mean everyone, knows that World is a fake. he gradulated from high school. he is not retarded. he will tell you he is faking if you ask him. what does it take to get you people to see the truth. i'm a nice guy. can i come rob you of your stuff ? there is no differents here. he is a fraud. pure and simple. he should be behind bars. its the law.
RoundAboutGirl

AOL

#92 Mar 15, 2009
don't you think if they wanted him locked up it wouldn't have happened a long time ago? and it also takes someone not all there in the head to try and fake a disability... would you rather your taxes go to someone like him or to the people popping out 5 kids who don't take care of them and use your taxes to get everything they want while they are out there selling drugs and in the end making more money than you? Just leave the poor man alone and let him continue what he has been doing for the past 20ish years.
Happys gay ex lover

Richmond, KY

#93 Mar 15, 2009
Look at the post above from "dumb" in Richmond, KY (post #91). That post is from "happy." The proof is there. "dumb" spelled the same word wrong that happy did in an earlier post. He spelled "differents" instead of difference. Happy...please come out of the closet already. I know you are a closet gay but others need to know.
madison county girl

Richmond, KY

#94 Mar 15, 2009
Happys gay ex lover wrote:
Look at the post above from "dumb" in Richmond, KY (post #91). That post is from "happy." The proof is there. "dumb" spelled the same word wrong that happy did in an earlier post. He spelled "differents" instead of difference. Happy...please come out of the closet already. I know you are a closet gay but others need to know.
if this is bruce why don't you tell us who happy is?
Happys gay ex lover

Richmond, KY

#95 Mar 15, 2009
Even though he's being an ass, I'm not going to "out" him by name...that would be up to him and I don't work that way. But I know it's him. Isn't that right happy?
Richmond Runabout

London, KY

#97 Mar 16, 2009
I agree with EWO, people who get on these sights and sow discord are only typing hateful words behind a computer. Words that their wimpy little asses would NEVER say out in public. Only because they can get away with it here. Happy is only a bully behind a little computer screen. I really feel bad for this happy little person. His life must be so sad.
onyxobsession

Plano, TX

#98 Mar 16, 2009
let me tell you about his son...the weekend before last some girls were at the park and he was tryin to grab on them..mind you the girls were 12-14 years old. In the end, he ended up smackin one of them in the mouth cause she told him to back off and leave them alone...he's gonna mess with the wrong one one of these days...had it been my daughter, he'd be locked up for assault. A lady at the park told him that if he did not quit trying to touch the girls, she was gonna call the cops. This girls older brother went looking for him to "handle" the situation...he didn't find him. Guess he ran off to hide after he smacked that girl.
onyxobsession

Plano, TX

#99 Mar 16, 2009
it wasn't just that he smacked her, her lip was swollen and her face was red where his hand made contact with her face....it's a shame that people like him make it impossible for good kids to go to the park and enjoy themselves without being bothered.

Since: Mar 09

Hobart Indiana

#100 Mar 16, 2009
Someone earlier said they heard he had died...this is not true...at least as of last week he was not dead...I saw him pushing his lawn mower in town. He was very much alive and happy.
Boy next door

Richmond, KY

#102 Mar 29, 2009
Yep I saw him pushing it too, must have been out of gas. lol
Looks like he would loose a few pounds being on his bike all day.
just me

Richmond, KY

#103 Apr 6, 2009
This is what i heard happened that f'd him up
I heard some close memembers in family were killed in a car wreck i don't know if it was his mom dad or wife and kids but either way after it happened he snapped i do know that he is a graduate of eku i think but any way i believe if something like that happened to us it would f' us all up is some way so best wishes to big world and all
baby girl

Mount Sherman, KY

#104 Apr 29, 2009
you better watch what you say about wanting big world dead, you don't know anything about him, he is a very sweet and nice man, and yes he has medical problems, and we are keeping up the low lifes who rape and kill our children,and robbers who steal, murderers, and happy you think he needs to be locked up,you are the one who is sick. leave big world alone if you don't care for him. he is one of Gods chilren. are you? we spend more money on prisoners who have tv to watch, books to read, and can play ball and some prisoners have a better life inside than they do out side of those walls. when you are without sin then you cast your stone buddy. there are a lot of people who would take up for him. i think he could run for mayor and i probably would vote for him, and you dear happy would be the first one to go to jail and not pass go
Haynesey

Lexington, KY

#107 Jul 21, 2011
Big World is alive and well. I saw him just this morning as a matter of fact, by Mahaffey Drive across from the Long John Silvers/A&W restaurant.

And please, don't feed the trolls. They just like to start stuff.
Troll-n-Motor

Richmond, KY

#108 Jul 22, 2011
RoundAboutGirl wrote:
don't you think if they wanted him locked up it wouldn't have happened a long time ago? and it also takes someone not all there in the head to try and fake a disability... would you rather your taxes go to someone like him or to the people popping out 5 kids who don't take care of them and use your taxes to get everything they want while they are out there selling drugs and in the end making more money than you? Just leave the poor man alone and let him continue what he has been doing for the past 20ish years.
What is with these stupid analogies? How about lock them both up. It is preferred that my taxes supports neither the breeders or the fat and lazy. Your asking the equvilent of would you prefer to have your left leg or right leg cut off. A con artist is a crook I do not care how nice they are.
German Shepherd

Richmond, KY

#109 Jul 22, 2011
Troll-n-Motor wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with these stupid analogies? How about lock them both up. It is preferred that my taxes supports neither the breeders or the fat and lazy. Your asking the equvilent of would you prefer to have your left leg or right leg cut off. A con artist is a crook I do not care how nice they are.
Actually, world has children, they live in Lexington with their mother, if he supports them, I do not know. But he is not disabled and has a few children so go figure.
Bump

Richmond, KY

#110 Jun 21, 2012
Lets here it for the Bump. Bump a Bump Bump.
your a dumbass

Richmond, KY

#111 Apr 8, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Anyone seen him lately? I heard he had passed away.
really how stupid are you
Votebigworld

Berea, KY

#112 Apr 10, 2013
Two groups of people here. One says he is a good guy. The other says he is a dead beat living off the sytem. Let's compromise and elect him to public office. That way he has a legitimate job and everyone is happy. Wonder what the next county wide office is that would come up for a vote. He can't do any worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 1 hr Listener 73
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 hr Jewel 7,747
Hillary Clinton Exposed 2 hr bob e nite 4
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 19,794
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 32,091
Adultery 3 hr tired too 2
Richmond KY a waste of space 4 hr meee 9
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE