First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sunny

AOL

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Anyone seen him lately? I heard he had passed away.
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Not sure...I hadn't heard that...Might just be too cold for him.
UK FAN

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2009
He was trying to dance at the corner in front of little caesars and the little ceasars guy chopped him in half with his sign.
Well now

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2009
The real question is would you vote for him for Mayor? I think it would serve the current elected officials notice if someone wrote him in and we all voted for him.

His qualifications?
He owes no favors.
He owns no property.
He knows nothing about politics.
He seems happy all the time.

He sounds like the perfect canidate to me.

Who else thinks it a great idea???
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2009
happy wrote:
i wish he was dead. i wish he was dead. i wish he was dead.
Why? Big World wouldn't do anything to anybody...You are not a very happy person are you?? Pretty sad.......
happy

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2009
yes, i'm happy. i'm not that sorry ass piece of shit world. yes, i'm happy.
happy

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2009
world hurts us all. there is nothing wrong with him. he steals our taxes. his kids hate him, thats enough for me. would you want him for a dad. HELL NO,
just me

Parksville, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2009
happy wrote:
I wish you had a life that comment is absurd and remember what goes around comes around
happy

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2009
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2009
Are you a doctor? Do you know what is wrong with him? I think not...you need help...you are a very sick person....And like "Just me" says...What goes around comes around....
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2009
happy wrote:
world hurts us all. there is nothing wrong with him. he steals our taxes. his kids hate him, thats enough for me. would you want him for a dad. HELL NO,
And about him stealing our taxes....Myself, I'd rather see the prisoners all over the united states be put to death instead of keeping them up for the next 50-75 years...Most of them live them better than alot of people here do. Now that's what is sad....Our tax money to keep up baby killers, rapists and murders......

As far as his kids hating him...nothing anybody can do about that...but after he is gone, then they'll realize that he wasn't that bad. After all he helped make them didn't he???

At least he is friendly...He waves at everybody...and is very well known. Are you??? Can you say the same?? I truthfully doubt it....
happy

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 2, 2009
he is the town clown. was your daddy ? would you be happy about that ? i also think we should have public hangings again. its not going to happen. i would be friendly to if the goverment was paying my way thru life so i can hang out at players. fraud is fraud. lock his sorry ass up. before someone does kill him.
Antigater

Clarksville, TN

#15 Mar 2, 2009
I have known Big World, Anthony Chenault since school. He is handicapped and has no kids. He lives with his grandmother. Your statements make you appear as ignorant as you actually are. I wish I knew who you were so I could have a talk with you in person. See World may not know you are making fun of him. But I do, and it pisses me off. So you little prick, tell me your fucking name, or pray I cannot find out who you are. For the beating I will give you over picking on a retarded person will be talked about around this county for years to come. Fuck you and your sorry assed mother for having you.
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 2, 2009
happy wrote:
he is the town clown. was your daddy ? would you be happy about that ? i also think we should have public hangings again. its not going to happen. i would be friendly to if the goverment was paying my way thru life so i can hang out at players. fraud is fraud. lock his sorry ass up. before someone does kill him.
My daddy is not perfect...but he's my daddy either way...I love him like anybody should...Your daddy is not perfect either, and I'm sure he made mistakes...As far as the public hangings...I do agree with that...take all the no good, rapists and murderers and get rid of them. No reason we should keep them up. But World does not harm anybody...So leave him alone...You are just jealous because you haven't found a way to [email protected] the government...
Who knows

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2009
Antigater wrote:
I have known Big World, Anthony Chenault since school. He is handicapped and has no kids. He lives with his grandmother. Your statements make you appear as ignorant as you actually are. I wish I knew who you were so I could have a talk with you in person. See World may not know you are making fun of him. But I do, and it pisses me off. So you little prick, tell me your fucking name, or pray I cannot find out who you are. For the beating I will give you over picking on a retarded person will be talked about around this county for years to come. Fuck you and your sorry assed mother for having you.
I agree with you totally on this...I'd love to find this person too........
BdDfC

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2009
Well now wrote:
The real question is would you vote for him for Mayor? I think it would serve the current elected officials notice if someone wrote him in and we all voted for him.
His qualifications?
He owes no favors.
He owns no property.
He knows nothing about politics.
He seems happy all the time.
He sounds like the perfect canidate to me.
Who else thinks it a great idea???
bygod i do
UK FAN

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2009
The guy riding the electric wheelchair carrying a boombox with headphones on has taken his place.
EWO

Clarksville, TN

#21 Mar 2, 2009
Folks...Folks...Folks donít even respond to Happy, he is only trying to get a riff started. If you have been looking at any of these other forums, there has been a person in every one of them over the last few days who is posting absolute hate, vile and discontent. Every forum that this has started in has now gotten off the subject and is just sparring with the hate poster. Posters in this forum have the ability to post in absolute secrecy so he obviously has nothing better to do all day and with relatively no way to identify him. Ignore him and he will go away. Oh he will make several attempts to post in between others in order to bring the forum back to him, but just ignore him and it won't.
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2009
I don't think Happy is so Happy after all...I think he needs to go to therapy...or his AA meetings or whatever...It's just pretty pathetic that he has to hate on everybody...But you are right...I'm gonna leave it alone...and hopefully he'll get bored with it and drop off the face of the earth. We don't need people like him here...
I know him

Richmond, KY

#24 Mar 2, 2009
I know world and he is a great person. Also world does have kids and he's not retarded. He is a fun person to be around if you get to know him. Everyone knows he just puts on a front for advertising for the city. Hoes quit hatin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam on Marietha 29 min Denise 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Paul 164,644
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 58 min Jennifer Renee 41,627
Women; Would you date, marry a bisexual man? (Jun '14) 2 hr Shaggy 16
anyone seen curtis jackson 2 hr meme 1
Jordan Smallwood 6 hr pitiful 11
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 8 hr Truth 316

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages