Comments
101 - 120 of 125 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2013
Hung LO

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Mar 19, 2012
 
you people spent too much time talking about Raymond Diez. Hung Lo already told you how great Raymond Diez is.

Hung Lo will show you all NO MERCY if you keep picking on yung Raymond. NO MERCY.

Young Raymond and Hung Lo will stand back to back and challenge all on comers. All challengers.
richmond supastar

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Mar 19, 2012
 
Hung LO wrote:
you people spent too much time talking about Raymond Diez. Hung Lo already told you how great Raymond Diez is.

Hung Lo will show you all NO MERCY if you keep picking on yung Raymond. NO MERCY.

Young Raymond and Hung Lo will stand back to back and challenge all on comers. All challengers.
I'm sorry Hung Lo , this all really me lashing out due to being molested by Raymond in his storage .... I mean "gym" . I had no idea why we had to grappled naked for but he insisted it was the only way to get Brazilian with it . Afterwards he told not to worry about it because it wasn't gay since we didn't make eye contact . But I don't know, seemed very gay to me and I googled Long Snake Brown Eye Death Punch that he kept insisting was his speciality and what he loved doing . Google results were extremely gay and had nothing to do with Martial Arts !
hmmmmm

Butler, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Apr 1, 2012
 
This man may mean well, but he is truly an ass backwards man. Seriously, who runs a gym, brags about all he has accomplshed, but yet has nothing to show for it. Yes he may have his gym ran out of a storage building (everyone has to start somewhere) but wen you lie to people, can't manage your money people will not b interested in anything you have to offer. He wants the spotlight, but yet isnt mature enough to do what needs to be done to have something successful. I wish I would hae read all of these post before I got involved with him. At least it only took me a month to figure out the kind of man he really is.
Dhoti

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Apr 1, 2012
 
I trained with Grand Master Diaz for 2 months and learned more from him than I had in my past 10yrs in MMA. I personally seen Grand Master Diaz in action with the under ground fight clubs. No one ever lasted more than 1min with Grand Master. I even seen Grand Master Diaz fight 4 men in the cage with my own eyes and he submitted all 4 of them at the same time. Grand Master Diaz is very humble and lives the true way of Budo. We are very fortunate to have such a man in Richmond, trust me there are very few who has made the true level of Grand Master, Raymond is the only true Grand Master I have ever seen. I ask all to quit the negative posts in regards to Grand Master Diaz and show him the respect he deserves and the respect he has earned. Thank you Grand Master for your guidance and showing me the true way of the Warrior!
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Apr 19, 2012
 
Lmmfao
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Apr 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hmmmmm wrote:
This man may mean well, but he is truly an ass backwards man. Seriously, who runs a gym, brags about all he has accomplshed, but yet has nothing to show for it. Yes he may have his gym ran out of a storage building (everyone has to start somewhere) but wen you lie to people, can't manage your money people will not b interested in anything you have to offer. He wants the spotlight, but yet isnt mature enough to do what needs to be done to have something successful. I wish I would hae read all of these post before I got involved with him. At least it only took me a month to figure out the kind of man he really is.
So quick to judge Jennifer Lynn Barnes you don't have nothing to show for so go eat a big Mac or three with your four stomachs how nasty is that before you judge my friend look at yourself in mirror cause he could get better than you. He has always been there for me
O Lord

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Apr 20, 2012
 
What fighting competion is he going to star in? The WWOLA (WILLY WONKA'S OOMPA LOOMPA ASSOCIATION)? DING DING BITCHES! Or maybe the FM (Foundation for Midgets) Hmm let's think!
O Lord

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 20, 2012
 
He needs grand master midget tattooed on his forehead
O Lord

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 20, 2012
 
Hung LO wrote:
you people spent too much time talking about Raymond Diez. Hung Lo already told you how great Raymond Diez is.
Hung Lo will show you all NO MERCY if you keep picking on yung Raymond. NO MERCY.
Young Raymond and Hung Lo will stand back to back and challenge all on comers. All challengers.
OMG dude you just made me fall over I laughed so hard when i read this! I think the best comedians are those that threated BULLSHIT on the internet! nO MERCY RAWR lmao.. Thanks! Thug lmAO People kill me!
Well

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 24, 2012
 
I thought you were living in smith village? When did you move?
wow

Macon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

People kill me talking shit all the time. It's usually the ones who do the talking who are dishonest, bored with life, and have no self confidence in theirselves, so they trick their minds into believing that they are better than everybody. Raymond is a great guy. And for anyone taking shit, maybe you need to get self confidence and quit trying to put others down.
ray smells

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Oct 17, 2012
 
Raymond smells really bad and his so called gym sucks his floor has daycare mats on it he is short ugly and full of shit ! He will never be any body ! He mows yards for a living lol he cant even do that right he cant keep a girlfriend because his son is so mean..... I cant stand him or his mean ass kid !
Student

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Oct 19, 2012
 
ray smells wrote:
Raymond smells really bad and his so called gym sucks his floor has daycare mats on it he is short ugly and full of shit ! He will never be any body ! He mows yards for a living lol he cant even do that right he cant keep a girlfriend because his son is so mean..... I cant stand him or his mean ass kid !
I dread to see the day if Master Diaz finds out who is saying all this stuff about him, cause it will be a blood bath in Richmond. Master Diaz does not put up with bull crap.
jail soon

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Oct 20, 2012
 
Ray ber tell his black friend that he will be charge pretty soon for messing with an under age girl. The police have already came to school sked if I knew hat he s doing. hey knw all
ball

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Oct 21, 2012
 
Tasha is a hoe every one knows how easy she is. Shes also nasty just like her fish smelling sister bobbie
Bahhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Nov 15, 2012
 
Student wrote:
<quoted text>I dread to see the day if Master Diaz finds out who is saying all this stuff about him, cause it will be a blood bath in Richmond. Master Diaz does not put up with bull crap.
No one is scared of him ! hes all talk !!!!
Underground mma

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 30, 2013
 
lol ashley sparks i never went out with u in middle school. i wouldnt of gave u a time or day if u was the last girl on earth. u are full of shit so tell somebody else that u nasty stinky ass bitch.
Info

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Mar 30, 2013
 
Does Raymond have a brother?
Gay ray

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Mar 30, 2013
 
He's weak. Lol. Tattle tail. Wanna be rent a cop. Hahahahahahaha ah ha ha ha! Fighter? Never lost one that I've seen. Nobody can catch his tiny ass. Lol. Telephone tough guy lol don't mess with him cuz his mom will be calling urs and tell on you lol never owned or had nothing. 1992 model moped. It's 2013 bro that thing would be useless even if it did start. Oscar mayer weeeeiner!
Underground mma

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 28, 2013
 
hey justin hit me up on face book undergroundmma leediaz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••