First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tami

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I'm looking for a good daycare in Richmond. Any suggestions?
happy parent

Berea, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Tami wrote:
I'm looking for a good daycare in Richmond. Any suggestions?
Try Kids Under Construction, there on Hampton Way.
motherof1

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2011
small wonders childcare on ival james is a wonderfull daycare!
exactly

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 1, 2011
wouldnt go to small wonders...
know one

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Tami wrote:
I'm looking for a good daycare in Richmond. Any suggestions?
Kids connection at lex rd church of god. My son has gone there for 4 years. They provide hot lunches.
good one

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Leaps and Bounds is wonderful! Before I became pregnant with my second, I took my little one there. Highly recommend it! The owner is fantastic! And I can't say enough about the staff!
Kids

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2011
Abc?
Roses Rascals

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2011
Just moved in beside hangers on 25 north. My child loves it there. Extremely nice staff!! We have been using them for about a year and couldn't be happier!! Always calls if she gets sick or gets hurt in any way. Gives us a paper at pickup telling all about her day. Over all I would recommend it to anyone!!
i agree

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2011
I second Roses's Rascals. The director has been our private baby sitter for a yr. She came higly recommened to me when I was pregnant and looking for a sitter. She just recently expanded and opened her daycare called "Rose's Rascals". It's beside Dollar General across from White Hall school. It's in the old Imagination Station building but they are not connected with them in any way shape or form. She just opened 2 weeks ago and doesn't have her sign up yet. My baby girl is 1 1/2 and loves going there. Rose and all of her staff are beyond wonderful. I can't say enough about those girls. I never have to worry if she is taken care of. I know she is happy, fed, loved, cared for, plays, learns, gets a good nap and everything else that is important to a mom! I thank Rose and the girls all the time for helping me "raise my baby". As a first time mom they have taught me so much (that I thought I should have known at 32 yrs old!) I could go on forever because I truly love Rose and the girls. Make an appt with her today. You will be happy you did :-)
momma of 2

El Monte, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2011
The Angel Academy on south keeneland is great. My kids have gone there for about 6 yrs. Mrs. Nancy is wonderful and her daughter also works there. They are both great with the kids. They are a smalk daycare alot of 1 on 1 and my kids hardly ever get sick and have never been hurt. I highly recommend them:)
REALLY

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2011
i agree wrote:
I second Roses's Rascals. The director has been our private baby sitter for a yr. She came higly recommened to me when I was pregnant and looking for a sitter. She just recently expanded and opened her daycare called "Rose's Rascals". It's beside Dollar General across from White Hall school. It's in the old Imagination Station building but they are not connected with them in any way shape or form. She just opened 2 weeks ago and doesn't have her sign up yet. My baby girl is 1 1/2 and loves going there. Rose and all of her staff are beyond wonderful. I can't say enough about those girls. I never have to worry if she is taken care of. I know she is happy, fed, loved, cared for, plays, learns, gets a good nap and everything else that is important to a mom! I thank Rose and the girls all the time for helping me "raise my baby". As a first time mom they have taught me so much (that I thought I should have known at 32 yrs old!) I could go on forever because I truly love Rose and the girls. Make an appt with her today. You will be happy you did :-)
expanded really???? i heard the state shut her down for running a daycare from home without a license that family is a joke i wouldnt take my dog there!!!!!!! and theres a reason imagination station moved from that building hangers may be a nice place but i sure wouldnt trust taking my kids to a daycare right next to a bar!!!!!!! and im just curious about daycare regulations if the state shuts u down how do u in 2 weeks open back up???? what kind of certifications or degrees do u have to have to open a daycare???? on the other hand richmond childcare center is a great daycare and i would def check out leaps and bounds!!!!!!
Check Your Facts

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2011
Hangers is a restaurant and what would a childcare center's location have to do with the quality of the center? What a silly comment to make.
REALLY

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2011
hangers serves alcholic beverages correct????? and your right maybe that doesnt have much to do with the quality but i just think thats a bad location for a daycare what about the state shutting her down what kinda quality is that????? did u forget to mention that????? and im sure half the crackheads from that family that dont even take care of there own kinds probably work there so im just saying i wouldnt take my kids there!!!!!!! to many other options for good daycares
Check Your Facts

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2011
Applebees and Olive Garden serve alcoholic beverages too, does that make them "bars"? The bounce house is in the same center as Applebees and I don't see anyone complaining about that location. If the state shut someone down, then they wouldn't license that same person to open a child care center. You might want to check with the Office of Inspector General on that point. I really hope you have personally visited this center and drug tested the employees in order to make such horrible accusations about a family or a center in general. If you have a concern about the staff at a childcare center, then call the State and file a complaint and they will conduct an investigation.
REALLY

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2011
thanks for the advice maybe thats what ill do!!!!! everyone has an opinion and im saying i wouldnt take my dog there!!!!!
ONE WHO KNOWS

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2011
WELL IT DOESNT MATTER WHATS BESIDE THE DAYCARE ITS WHAT GOES ON IN THE DAYCARE THAT MATTERS .AND WHATS GOING ON IN THE DAYCARE IS WONDERFUL ,WARM FRIENDLY PEOPLE THAT CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN ,IVE KNOWN ROSE SINCE THE 1ST GRADE AND THERES NO BETTER PERSON,THE STATE KNOWS HER TO THATS WHY SHES ALREADY OPEN BACK SEE SHE WASNT DOING ANYTHING WRONG SHE JUST DIDNT HAVE A BIG ENOUGH PLACE FOR THEM ALL AND THANKS TO SO VERY NOSEY PEOPLE SHE HAD TO MOVE TO A BIGGER PLACE AND NOW EVERYTHING IS GREAT MORE KIDS MORE SPACE AND A REALLY GREAT DAYCARE !AS FOR THE FAMILY THAT WORKS THERE THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL TOO NO CRACKHEADS ,THERE WAS A FAMILY MEMBER THAT WORKED FOR HER AND SHE HAD ALOT OF DRAMA WITH HER FAMILY AND SHE WAS GOT RID OF NOW EVERYONE THERE IS FINE!SO AS FOR YOU REALLY I WOULNDNT BE MAKING ANY SLURS ABOUT A BUSINESS YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE IT MIGHT COME BACK TO GETCHA,I HEAR YOUR FAMILYS SOME CRACKHEADS AND LOSERS TOO! LOL

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 20, 2011
REALLY wrote:
thanks for the advice maybe thats what ill do!!!!! everyone has an opinion and im saying i wouldnt take my dog there!!!!!
Can you say TROLL!
REALLY

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2011
ONE WHO KNOWS wrote:
WELL IT DOESNT MATTER WHATS BESIDE THE DAYCARE ITS WHAT GOES ON IN THE DAYCARE THAT MATTERS .AND WHATS GOING ON IN THE DAYCARE IS WONDERFUL ,WARM FRIENDLY PEOPLE THAT CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN ,IVE KNOWN ROSE SINCE THE 1ST GRADE AND THERES NO BETTER PERSON,THE STATE KNOWS HER TO THATS WHY SHES ALREADY OPEN BACK SEE SHE WASNT DOING ANYTHING WRONG SHE JUST DIDNT HAVE A BIG ENOUGH PLACE FOR THEM ALL AND THANKS TO SO VERY NOSEY PEOPLE SHE HAD TO MOVE TO A BIGGER PLACE AND NOW EVERYTHING IS GREAT MORE KIDS MORE SPACE AND A REALLY GREAT DAYCARE !AS FOR THE FAMILY THAT WORKS THERE THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL TOO NO CRACKHEADS ,THERE WAS A FAMILY MEMBER THAT WORKED FOR HER AND SHE HAD ALOT OF DRAMA WITH HER FAMILY AND SHE WAS GOT RID OF NOW EVERYONE THERE IS FINE!SO AS FOR YOU REALLY I WOULNDNT BE MAKING ANY SLURS ABOUT A BUSINESS YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE IT MIGHT COME BACK TO GETCHA,I HEAR YOUR FAMILYS SOME CRACKHEADS AND LOSERS TOO! LOL
like i said everyone has an opinion and i wouldnt take my kids to the crooked crackheads!!!!! and why would u assume that about my family really??? and how am i a troll??? yall are retarded i was simply stating my opinion ya know just like yourself everyone has one give this post some time i gurantee im not the only one that feels this way about that family!!!!!!!
Richmond Finest

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 4, 2011
Try Right From The Start on Red House they have extended hrs and open on Sat.
Grandma with 3 Ed degrees

Ashland, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
expanded really???? i heard the state shut her down for running a daycare from home without a license that family is a joke i wouldnt take my dog there!!!!!!! and theres a reason imagination station moved from that building hangers may be a nice place but i sure wouldnt trust taking my kids to a daycare right next to a bar!!!!!!! and im just curious about daycare regulations if the state shuts u down how do u in 2 weeks open back up???? what kind of certifications or degrees do u have to have to open a daycare???? on the other hand richmond childcare center is a great daycare and i would def check out leaps and bounds!!!!!!
Sounds like you are just trash talking Rose and her daycare. Tell me which one you own so I can steer people away from someone so tacky and lacking class as you obviously do. My granddaughter is flourishing there. She learns everything children her age should. She is on a schedule and the place is clean. I do hope you don't bring your dog there. You must have serious issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 131,873
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min Jennifer Renee 19,938
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 22 min Jennifer Renee 18,091
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 24 min Jennifer Renee 30,046
Ryan Floyd in jail 28 min What 2
Highway Robbery 30 min happy now 3
Sapphire, the club? You go there? (Apr '14) 40 min still at it 18
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:50PM
Bengals heading back into withering spotlight - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?