Why Do Blacks Say "Axe" Instead of "A...
betcha

Richmond, KY

#148 Jan 11, 2013
I Have A Dream wrote:
You're a white girl? I knew it! You're probably one of the typical fat 300+LBS girl with tattoos all over that no white guys would want, so you are with a big hairy gorilla lol.. one day you'll make orange uns, or oreos? Go suck on that big black cok..I'm sure you have saw enough black mans face, when ur laying on your back at night lol...just another baby taxpayers and government will have to keep up... I have a dream that one day......BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! "you "had" a dream" lol!!
Yeah you wish bitch. I'm a sexy fine petite white girl blonde blue eyes 5'5 123 with an hour glass shape. I have done quite a bit of modeling in NY where I'm from before I moved to this trashy ass state to take care of my sisters kids. I don't get any type of welfare and I can pretty much bet I've paid more taxes than you will in your life in this broke ass state. So you go suck a big black dick. I guarantee you however, are a fat ass hairy dirty clothes wearin scrub who wants to be like the people you see on tv so bad that you play republican to make yourself feel better about being trash. Because in all reality, the GOP wouldn't touch you with Obama dick. So suck on that bitch!!! Oh and btw, my man is white and lots of white men want me. So your theories are so far left. Keep dreamin hoe!
TRUE

Pikeville, KY

#149 Jan 11, 2013
Nobody wants STDS...The man you have now might be white, but how many black coks have u sucked in the past??? hmmmmmm lol
wandering

Richmond, KY

#150 Jan 11, 2013
Betcha I've gots a big Alabama black snake yus could suk on !! Hit me up let a brother stretch that vagina out fo ya !
TRUE

Pikeville, KY

#151 Jan 11, 2013
lmao!!!!!!!
betcha

Richmond, KY

#152 Jan 11, 2013
TRUE wrote:
Nobody wants STDS...The man you have now might be white, but how many black coks have u sucked in the past??? hmmmmmm lol
None actually! My sisters kids are black and they're Angels. I have been married ten years no stds or extramarital activities. You wish. Point is even if I would have ended up with a black man, I'd be blessed not to be with an idiot white moron like you. Good luck leading that ignorant white trash life of yours. I know you wanna be one of the white folks that count so badly but you'll simply never be.
TRUE

Pikeville, KY

#153 Jan 11, 2013
BEEN MARRIED 10 TIMES!!!!!!!!! THAT SAYS IT ALL!!! LMAO!!! I NEED TO SAY NO MORE!!! YOU JUST SAID IT!! BEEN MARRIED 10 TIMES!! I WONDER WHY!! YOU COULD i bet its like THROWing a hotdog down the hall way , loose as a goose lol
TRUE

Pikeville, KY

#154 Jan 11, 2013
i knew it had to run in the family!! lol....sister has black kids..haha..i knew it! i bet u have lil orange and oreos too!!
betcha

Richmond, KY

#155 Jan 11, 2013
TRUE wrote:
BEEN MARRIED 10 TIMES!!!!!!!!! THAT SAYS IT ALL!!! LMAO!!! I NEED TO SAY NO MORE!!! YOU JUST SAID IT!! BEEN MARRIED 10 TIMES!! I WONDER WHY!! YOU COULD i bet its like THROWing a hotdog down the hall way , loose as a goose lol
See you can't even read. Trashy....what I love about topix is that I know I'm going to sleep tonight with such a blessed life and everything the miserable like you desire. Keep on clawin at that barrel to get out of the bottom. Everyone can still see you groveling. Weak ass! Night looser!
TRUE

Pikeville, KY

#156 Jan 11, 2013
"LOOSER" It's "LOSER"... haha...hooked on phonics for you, maybe you should buy a dictionary instead of those $100 tennis shoes lol
betcha

Richmond, KY

#157 Jan 12, 2013
TRUE wrote:
"LOOSER" It's "LOSER"... haha...hooked on phonics for you, maybe you should buy a dictionary instead of those $100 tennis shoes lol
Typical idiot trying to spellcheck because they've got nothing better to say huh loser!!! I don't need a dictionary. I have auto correct which changed it to looser idiot. I could see if I spelled a whole word wrong but common asshole it's clear that its auto correct so get over yourself. What you fail to understand is I don't give a shit about what you think. I am just having a ball talking about how trashy and stupid your fat ass is. Ha! I hate racist ugly smelly fat ass redneck trash. Just like you. I hate you because you are an embarrassment to the white race. Every time I see one of you I laugh first how pitiful. Than I SMDH disgusted that scum like you are wasting our oxygen and poisoning society.
Just a latino

Placentia, CA

#159 Jan 18, 2013
Soul Sister wrote:
Can I axe you a question? Why don't you walk up to a black person and axe them to their face how they pronounce ask? I didn't think so. It's easy to get on this rag and run your mouth. That's about all you're good for. Just walk up to a black stranger and ask. I dare you. Lmao!
I have "axed" a black person why they pronouce "ask", as axe! Nothing happened to me physically, i assume that is what you meant, right? Anyway, he mentioned it's how he always heard it growing up. It's just how you're taught. Chill out my, soul sister! Like the OP said, its just a question! No reason to get all James Earl Grey on him, ;-). Just smile and stop
Being so damn sensitive! Your way of reacting will never help the situation! Think about it!
Want to know

Jackson, KY

#160 Jan 18, 2013
They probably had a piece of watermelon stuck in their teeth..thats why they pronounce axe and to ask lol
well informed

Richmond, KY

#161 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Bill Cosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. It is "axe." A good majority of blacks, both educated and otherwise, say this. I figured it was just what they heard growing up. I just can't figure out why educated blacks wouldn't consciously make the change to the correct way of saying the word.
also the word antee instead of aunt.. i also believe that it is an ethnic habit just like an accent.. we learn what we are taught.. there ancestors spoke that way.. but i don't understand why when they attend the same schools we did and read from the same books and had the same English teachers.. go figure
Whew

Henderson, KY

#163 Jan 23, 2013
'Betcha' is a coon lovin, flea bag.

She hates kentucky cause aint no one here interested in her nasty ass.
j-bone

Elk Grove, CA

#164 Feb 3, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Apparently you misheard! It's not "axe" it's more like "ase" or "ass". A lot of white people have certain ways to pronounce words too. Please, whether you meant to diss blacks or not, you've just opened another spot for whites to degrade blacks! Thanks!
not offended in the least bit. It's comments like yours, that magnifies racism.
Martin Luthor

Jackson, KY

#165 Feb 3, 2013
its hard to say words correctly when watermelon is in mouth lol
hahaha

Ashland, KY

#166 Feb 4, 2013
I'm not axing you again cracker. Now, keep sucking this big fat black meat you lil bitch!!!!! My question is, wtf you gonna do about it? Not jack shit. So shut the fuck up honkey! Because let me clue you in, you hillbillies can't speak English in the least! Who in the hell are you to be talking about the way someone else pronounces shit? You skid marks can't say English right let alone speak it properly. But ya thank ye tha ownlay pierson datsa goddit ryet huh? Dat deir angliash is a haird thang ta lerrn ya ain't it cracker? Stupid ass white people.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#167 Feb 4, 2013
I would lick to ax you a qeston ? We don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall private snowball ?
white the fright

Ashland, KY

#168 Feb 4, 2013
tinetater wrote:
I would lick to ax you a qeston ? We don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall private snowball ?
Last I checked all shades of people eat chicken and watermelon! So what's your point? Is that supposed to make someone mad? That shit is good to anyone who eats food. I've yet to meet one individual who doesn't like either one! So, since you have nothing better to say, why don't you find a topic that's a little easier for you defend or compose a rebuttal. Thanks loser. Have a nice day!
White

Palmetto, FL

#170 Feb 25, 2013
Soul Sister wrote:
Can I axe you a question? Why don't you walk up to a black person and axe them to their face how they pronounce ask? I didn't think so. It's easy to get on this rag and run your mouth. That's about all you're good for. Just walk up to a black stranger and ask. I dare you. Lmao!
Yeah,because all blacks are badass and all whites are weak cowards.
So,let me AKE you SS,just a question of mines.Is you the baddest beotch on Earf?
In da Norf,Souf,Eas and Wes?
If you wuz a Ho,I'd be give you 50 cent of mines.
Den I be throw you out my coor.
Nome Sane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 min Jennifer Renee 38,741
dlh 10 min Anne 1
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 13 min Doobie Time 5,011
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 152,005
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 45 min Dab 28
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 1 hr translation 63
kfc 1 hr The Colonel 3
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 2 hr Sad Fact 199

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages