Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1...

Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

There are 1076 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 13, 2013, titled Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

haa

Wooton, KY

#923 Sep 20, 2013
huu wrote:
<quoted text>how many?
I can think of three right off hand, not counting the ones I am related to. lol.
kohen says

Bowling Green, KY

#924 Sep 20, 2013
hell no, I haven't been in school for 8 yrs. my graamar sucks and speing sucks ass well. I still count on me hands. now 14 grames is an oz...right?
wow

United States

#925 Sep 21, 2013
huu wrote:
<quoted text>how many?
wow

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#926 Sep 21, 2013
kohen says wrote:
hell no, I haven't been in school for 8 yrs. my graamar sucks and speing sucks ass well. I still count on me hands. now 14 grames is an oz...right?
You're getting ripped off. There's 28 grams in an ounce.
last

Hyden, KY

#927 Sep 21, 2013
question .what is nothing.
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#929 Sep 21, 2013
Lowen B Holde wrote:
<quoted text>A damned good point!!!
It would be a good point ....if it were true. BUT ....you don't need a facebook account to take the test.
Guess neither of you could pass the test anyway.
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#930 Sep 21, 2013
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#932 Sep 21, 2013
Master of puppets wrote:
TEST
We don't need no stinkin' TEST.
Stoopid is the new C00L
Well, that makes you totally COOL, lol
smart enough

Dover, OH

#934 Sep 21, 2013
Here's the answers so now this topic can officially die.
http://bullittcountyhistory.org/bullitthistor...
nosey

Lawrenceville, GA

#940 Sep 21, 2013
I wanna see

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#941 Sep 22, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that makes you totally COOL, lol
Well, if I can't be smart at least I can be cool, and, at my age, cool is enough!
Sid

United States

#942 Sep 22, 2013
No
Inexcusable Me

United States

#943 Sep 22, 2013
Lowen B Holde wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if I can't be smart at least I can be cool, and, at my age, cool is enough!
You are one very cool man!!!!!
WTF KOHEN

Bowling Green, KY

#945 Sep 22, 2013
I GET IT!! IT'S SPELLED MIDS NOT MEDS...SILLY ME!!!
T bone

London, KY

#946 Sep 23, 2013
HOT MARVIN!!!. School was school then.
KOHEN

Bowling Green, KY

#947 Sep 23, 2013
dear t bone: School was school then==tautology(wink).
AvidReader

Indianapolis, IN

#948 Sep 24, 2013
This topic has killed a lot of brain cells...lol. I read the test and woooweee, it leads me to believe that the government is indeed trying to dumb us down. However, I do also think that to be dumbed down is a choice. As for our president he is defintiely not doing anything other than blaming Bush for his own mistakes. As for the election, it is rigged by the elites of the world, dead people and pets that voted for him is why it seemed that he won.. you can't win something that was already decided upon by the elites of this world.
I didn't bash anyone, now let's see if you that do can perhaps refrain from such idiocy.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#949 Sep 24, 2013
AvidReader wrote:
This topic has killed a lot of brain cells...lol. I read the test and woooweee, it leads me to believe that the government is indeed trying to dumb us down. However, I do also think that to be dumbed down is a choice. As for our president he is defintiely not doing anything other than blaming Bush for his own mistakes. As for the election, it is rigged by the elites of the world, dead people and pets that voted for him is why it seemed that he won.. you can't win something that was already decided upon by the elites of this world.
I didn't bash anyone, now let's see if you that do can perhaps refrain from such idiocy.
You will catch flack now.They can't help but bash and the test already dumbed them down even more.
They want to talk, but they don't want to listen. I guess they are to dumb.
its good

Hyden, KY

#966 Sep 25, 2013
to know their are some old time true blue republicans around now days.i was beginning to think they had become extinct.this is the way republicans was long time ago.they had a brain and used it.
Deb

Murfreesboro, TN

#967 Sep 25, 2013
They are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 10 min Edward Hieronymus 7,488
Any Divorced, Fat, Ugly Women 38 to 48 Want To ... 50 min Edward Hieronymus 283
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,129
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr richcity babe 37,562
Dustin shanks 6 hr The real 2RawShankS 3
help 7 hr A kind sole 7
Jake Thorn, Jake's Auto Sales, Jake's Forgotten... 7 hr Concerned 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages