Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 Full story: politix.topix.com 1,075

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Read more
oh paleeze

Horse Cave, KY

#438 Aug 19, 2013
Seek Mental Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're still just as big of a tool as when you bitch and cry under the name otay.
Is that it? That's the best you've got? LMMFAO! You think I am somebody else. Well, right back at ya, I think you are somebody else. Now what? Wanna move on and discuss the issues or do you want to stay in your childish world?

Really, I couldn't care less what you think because you don't matter to me. Never have and never will. I replied so hopefully you could see yourself as others see you...childish and very stupid. As your Hitlary Clinton would say, "what difference at this point does it matter anyway"? LOL Does whatever name is being used confuse you when you are trying to comprehend a post? Obviously it does. No matter what name a person posts under...the facts in their post remain the same. Stupid ass. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
get a life

United States

#439 Aug 19, 2013
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that it? That's the best you've got? LMMFAO! You think I am somebody else. Well, right back at ya, I think you are somebody else. Now what? Wanna move on and discuss the issues or do you want to stay in your childish world?
Really, I couldn't care less what you think because you don't matter to me. Never have and never will. I replied so hopefully you could see yourself as others see you...childish and very stupid. As your Hitlary Clinton would say, "what difference at this point does it matter anyway"? LOL Does whatever name is being used confuse you when you are trying to comprehend a post? Obviously it does. No matter what name a person posts under...the facts in their post remain the same. Stupid ass. LOL
What's happening in your life in your life that makes you upset that you live to fight with people on a website? I suppose your obsession with partisan politics is only part of your emotion problems. You're like an angry little kid with your mile long rants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#442 Aug 19, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The test was from 1912, you dunce! Have you ever ever made a comment that was on topic?!?
I was saying that because if that was an eight grade test in 1912, they done away with it before my time. Still, children got a better education up until the 60's than the present one.
I can certainly see why America prospered in earlier times. Our forefathers were blessed with brains and not afraid to use them for the good of mankind.
Now look at what we have to run the country,a bunch of sex crazy addle brains.
It's only going to get worse with your generation which is a bunch of dumbed down drugged up lazy cockroaches.
Is that staying on topic enough for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#444 Aug 19, 2013
On the news today saw where under the Obama administration is setting new rules for education. Just in time to dumb down the rest of of American children.

New rules, example... if 3x4 = 12, but you say 3X4 =11 and you explain why you think so, you get it right!
Do any of you liberal idiots ever get outraged at what is being done to your children?
Don't forget, THEIR CHILDREN ARE GOING TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS.
Your children are going to be their children's slaves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#446 Aug 19, 2013
Here they go again wrote:
<quoted text>
They're just bitter old sods with nothing else to do with their day but bitch about everything. They always have to get in the last word so it's best just to ignore them and hope they find somewhere else to go and complain.
Not to worry. I won't be back. No use wasting my time arguing with utter fools. You'll find out what you are in for anyway. I'd love to see you face when you find out how bad you've been screwed by these Communists in the White House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Get some

Georgetown, KY

#448 Aug 19, 2013
I wanna take it anyone have a link?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#459 Aug 20, 2013
RustyS wrote:
The real question is how far can we dumb down.
The problem in Somerset/Pulaski county is that there is "no down", the only way to go is "up"........!!
Bottom line

United States

#463 Aug 20, 2013
Money money money.

What our country realy needs are those things which money cannot buy.
Bottom line

United States

#464 Aug 20, 2013
*really
Bottom line

United States

#466 Aug 20, 2013
People always have to have their two cents even if it is counterfeit.
5th Grader

Bowling Green, KY

#471 Aug 20, 2013
This is like are you smarter than a 5th grader..
HawG Wild

Madisonville, KY

#472 Aug 20, 2013
We they are on a par with the course?
HawG Wild

Madisonville, KY

#473 Aug 20, 2013
We & they
Tax Payer

Vine Grove, KY

#474 Aug 20, 2013
Who cares!!
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#476 Aug 20, 2013
Sure wrote:
It's ironic that sheeple cry about their privacy being invaded, but when given an opportunity to give up all their information voluntarily like FB, they go right for it!!..Then Big Brother is right there to archive it. The Data Center in Utah was meant to hold in excess of Yodabytes (YB) of information. This may not seem like a big issue since most of us aren't up to anything sinister, but as someone with a degree in mathematics, I can tell you that because the collected information is going to be kept INDEFINITELY, the probability that it will one day be compromised, stolen, and published is just about 100%.
I could take information provided by you over time on FB, and use it to predict what you're going to do or where you're going to be at any given moment in the future.
Your future chinese overlords might frown on those ancient posts about freedom, democracy, christianity, or human rights. Or any posts that suggest you're mentally ill or "undesirable" in any way.
you are correct!
I find it more interesting to watch people being divided over ignorant matters while all of this goes on!
did you notice how many people judged your comment negatively? lol
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#478 Aug 20, 2013
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct!
I find it more interesting to watch people being divided over ignorant matters while all of this goes on!
did you notice how many people judged your comment negatively? lol
I am interested, this poster had a very valid point that was ignored by all of you "big brains" on topix.
could the educated fold explain the posters perception?
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#479 Aug 20, 2013
thread tape wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a life if you're worry about topix judging! It probably had more to do with you trolls being off topic. Lol
I probably had more to do with what you wanted to convey, and feel very uncomfortable when I point that out.
its ok
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#482 Aug 20, 2013
thread tape wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that your only sense of having an effect on people is trying to argue with anonymous users on a website. Sorry to disappoint whatever world you built up in your mind, but I was only pointing out that political trolls have continuously driven this thread off topic.
why isn't this posters topic relevant?
it was the third comment, but ignored . does this make you uncomfortable?
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#483 Aug 20, 2013
thread tape wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that your only sense of having an effect on people is trying to argue with anonymous users on a website. Sorry to disappoint whatever world you built up in your mind, but I was only pointing out that political trolls have continuously driven this thread off topic.
I could go back ,and debate every comment...(and I will),but I chose this as a starting point. do you have a problem with that?
believe a cracker

Lebanon, KY

#484 Aug 20, 2013
thread tape wrote:
<quoted text>
can you explain the concept this poster provided, or debate the facts without name calling.
I challenge you, now you challenge me.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Venessa 135,114
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 41 min Jennifer Renee 19,401
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 43 min Jennifer Renee 31,674
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr The Real Ed Hiero... 3,700
illegal drugs in bradberry point (Jun '11) 2 hr Anne 56
Tired and fed up with your man? 3 hr hello 16
Is there a job that let's you take your kids to... 4 hr Realtor 9
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]