Where is a good place to do karaoke?

Where is a good place to do karaoke?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Searching

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
I just moved to Richmond and I love to do karaoke.
Does anyone know the best places to go.
DaleMiller

Danville, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2009
The Maverick!!!
FYI

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2009
L & P has it on Friday and Saturaday nights. Those girls are great.
Searching

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2009
Where are these places located.
whatever

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 16, 2009
It depends the maverick is kind of a redneck bar located on east main street and the l&p is more of a liuor store than a bar and it is located on irvine street close to the blue moon.You can also check out tailgators which is new and located on water street or yesterdays well there is a new name but i daont remember the name but it is located off big hill behind the carlot close to swifty's.
meangreen

Pella, IA

#6 Mar 16, 2009
tailgators on water street has karaoke every saturday night. it's always a blast!
nana

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2009
Who does karaoke at tailgators?
whatever

Macon, GA

#8 Mar 23, 2009
Anthony from richmond life magazine most of the time.I dont care much for his system we like to bring our own cds in and with his setup you cantI prefer good ol Scott Marshall anyone know where he is at now?

Since: Mar 09

East Point, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2009
The maverick or champions, heard tailgaiters was a border line gay bar, yesterdays isnt bad either...
Ronald Turnpike

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2009
Its raining men at tailgayers!
friend

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Mar 24, 2009
yesterdays is now called double deuce.
Karaoke-A-Holic

Manchester, KY

#12 May 26, 2009
Mon- T-Bomb's & Bananas
Tue- T-Bomb's
Wed- Madison Garden
Thurs- Double Deuce
Fri- Saratoga
Ahem

Paris, KY

#13 May 26, 2009
Karaoke-A-Holic wrote:
Mon- T-Bomb's & Bananas
Tue- T-Bomb's
Wed- Madison Garden
Thurs- Double Deuce
Fri- Saratoga
I heard Worley finally got that T-Bombs building. Is that true?
Karaoke-A-HolicN o

Manchester, KY

#14 May 26, 2009
Not true. The status of T-Bomb's is up in the air due to a quarrel over Dave Billing's will between his widow Vivianne and his heirs and ex wife. They have filed for a dissolution of the property, but there's no ruling on it yet. Who knows when it will happen. Though it seems a bit fishy that so many people recently jumped ship at T-Bomb's before the suit and buildings around it getting flattened. My personal opinion (not that it's well educated) is that Rachel has a little underhanded business going on with Worley.
Water

AOL

#15 May 26, 2009
www.waterfrontkyriver.com

THERE IS NEVER A COVER CHARGE!!!

Friday, June 5th, 2009, 8 pm to Midnight - KARAOKE with "CENTRAL KENTUCKY MUSIC MEDICS"
Waterfront Restaurant and Lounge
220 Athens - Boonesboro Road
Winchester, KY 40391

The best place around to enjoy a casual and fun atmosphere and the gorgeous views of Kentucky River. Spring is finally here, and we couldn't more excited. Warm weather always brings more fun and excitement to the Waterfront. We hope you can join us!

We Have an extensive menu for lunch and dinner, which includes a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, dinners (steaks and seafood) and homemade pizzas.

The Waterfront has a full bar, which offers a great selection of bourbons, tequilas, beer, and wine.

We offer live entertainment on the weekends - solo performers, big bands, karaoke or DJs. We feature different local artists, so there is always something for everyone.

The Waterfront is also the home of the Thursday Night Riders. Weather permitting, get your bike out and ride down to the Waterfront for a perfect social gathering by the river.
badlibrarian

Cynthiana, KY

#16 May 26, 2009
Searching wrote:
I just moved to Richmond and I love to do karaoke.
Does anyone know the best places to go.
Mondays: Bananas, TBOMBS
Tuesday: TBOMBS
Wednesday: Madison Gardens
Thursday: Double Deuce, Maverick Club
Friday: Saratoga

Honestly, Central Ky Karaoke, which belongs to Anthony Hudson is by far the best I've heard. He has some good equipment now. I am not aware of what he started out with. Plus, they have over 20 thousand songs. They offer just about anything you can think of.
Karaoke-A-Holic

Manchester, KY

#17 May 26, 2009
Water wrote:
www.waterfrontkyriver.com
THERE IS NEVER A COVER CHARGE!!!
Friday, June 5th, 2009, 8 pm to Midnight - KARAOKE with "CENTRAL KENTUCKY MUSIC MEDICS"
Waterfront Restaurant and Lounge
220 Athens - Boonesboro Road
Winchester, KY 40391
The best place around to enjoy a casual and fun atmosphere and the gorgeous views of Kentucky River. Spring is finally here, and we couldn't more excited. Warm weather always brings more fun and excitement to the Waterfront. We hope you can join us!
We Have an extensive menu for lunch and dinner, which includes a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, dinners (steaks and seafood) and homemade pizzas.
The Waterfront has a full bar, which offers a great selection of bourbons, tequilas, beer, and wine.
We offer live entertainment on the weekends - solo performers, big bands, karaoke or DJs. We feature different local artists, so there is always something for everyone.
The Waterfront is also the home of the Thursday Night Riders. Weather permitting, get your bike out and ride down to the Waterfront for a perfect social gathering by the river.
What's the Karaoke Selection like... I like to sing things that are a little more obscure and try out new things on the radio.
Ahem

Paris, KY

#18 May 26, 2009
Karaoke-A-HolicNo wrote:
Not true. The status of T-Bomb's is up in the air due to a quarrel over Dave Billing's will between his widow Vivianne and his heirs and ex wife. They have filed for a dissolution of the property, but there's no ruling on it yet. Who knows when it will happen. Though it seems a bit fishy that so many people recently jumped ship at T-Bomb's before the suit and buildings around it getting flattened. My personal opinion (not that it's well educated) is that Rachel has a little underhanded business going on with Worley.
There was a recent article about Worley wanting that building, and there were 3 owners. 2 were willing to sell, the third (the heir of the property) did not. The battle was getting pretty nasty in the newspaper.

It just seems wrong that Worley is a contractor (and not even from Ky!), and while he's Senator, he gets all the contracts in Madison County he wants. He has certainly made a fortune off being a State Senator. Not to mention he once worked with half the City Commission, and the mayor is a Realtor!
Karaoke-A-Holic

Manchester, KY

#19 May 26, 2009
badlibrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mondays: Bananas, TBOMBS
Tuesday: TBOMBS
Wednesday: Madison Gardens
Thursday: Double Deuce, Maverick Club
Friday: Saratoga
Honestly, Central Ky Karaoke, which belongs to Anthony Hudson is by far the best I've heard. He has some good equipment now. I am not aware of what he started out with. Plus, they have over 20 thousand songs. They offer just about anything you can think of.
Considering your posts badlibrarian... I have to know you... Do you frequent these places??
Karaoke-A-Holic

Manchester, KY

#20 May 26, 2009
badlibrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mondays: Bananas, TBOMBS
Tuesday: TBOMBS
Wednesday: Madison Gardens
Thursday: Double Deuce, Maverick Club
Friday: Saratoga
Honestly, Central Ky Karaoke, which belongs to Anthony Hudson is by far the best I've heard. He has some good equipment now. I am not aware of what he started out with. Plus, they have over 20 thousand songs. They offer just about anything you can think of.
And just for the record Anthony doesn't own Central KY Karaoke, Gina, his woman does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 min Jennifer Renee 38,048
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min who cares 148,887
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 51 min ButtheadEd 8
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 2 hr Andrew 77
Quanex threads blocked every time 3 hr Know the TOS 3
adams pointe mobile home park - ssk communities (Oct '13) 9 hr Miss Liberty 34
Barry hopkins 10 hr David 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages