First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2011
What's the latest on tonight's shooting at KFC on the bypass?
Charles

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2011
there's a lil something on Register site,
fight over soul food

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Two blacks went in to rob the place, the chicken does something to their hormones and they both became very aggressive. The two men starting shooting at each other because one wanted the chicken and the other said they only came for the money, Go figure--------Bang Bang Bang
da frog man

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
RICHMOND — Police officers responded Saturday night to a report of an armed robbery in progress at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Richmond.

It happened at 10:19 p.m., and four employees were inside the restaurant at the time of the incident, according to Sgt. Bob Mott of the Richmond Police Department. There were no patrons.

As the suspect exited the restaurant, he was confronted by an officer, according to Police Chief Larry Brock.

The officer shot the suspect, Brock said, and the suspect suffered severe injuries. The suspect was taken to the University of Kentucky Medical Center for treatment.

The officer who shot the suspect is not being named, and has been placed on paid administrative leave, Mott said.

Check www.richmondregister.com for updates as more information becomes available
Hmmmmmm

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2011
da frog man wrote:
RICHMOND — Police officers responded Saturday night to a report of an armed robbery in progress at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Richmond.
It happened at 10:19 p.m., and four employees were inside the restaurant at the time of the incident, according to Sgt. Bob Mott of the Richmond Police Department. There were no patrons.
As the suspect exited the restaurant, he was confronted by an officer, according to Police Chief Larry Brock.
The officer shot the suspect, Brock said, and the suspect suffered severe injuries. The suspect was taken to the University of Kentucky Medical Center for treatment.
The officer who shot the suspect is not being named, and has been placed on paid administrative leave, Mott said.
Check www.richmondregister.com for updates as more information becomes available
Who did it? Or who attempted to rob KFC? Any one know more than the richmond register?
Charles

Dayton, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2011
nope
little man

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2011
to the officer that shot the robber of the kfc is a hero if this would happing every time some want abee robber tryes to rob someone it will stop some where i dont thank the officer did anything wrong give him a metal
little woman

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2011
I agree with little man. We need more officers like the one that shot this deadbeat!
Wondered

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Has anyone heard who the suspect was that got shot yet?

I agree the officer is a hero, if the shooting was warranted, meaning if the suspect shot first or aimed a gun at him. Problem is criminals have more rights than even the police these days. You can bet there will be a big stink and probably a lawsuit. Look what happened with that homeowner who shot a thief through his barn door. Hit with a lawsuit by the thief instead the thief sitting in jail where he belongs.
THE INSIDER

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Kelly Rouse was the officer that shot. 12 gauge shotgun slug to upper torso.
local

Ironton, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Michael McMullen was the suspect. He died at UK. http://www.lex18.com/news/robbery-suspect-dea...
check the news

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2011
robber was michael mcmullen. he has now passed away after the gunshot from the police officer, the officer has been released with pay, pending an investigation.
nooooooo

Ironton, OH

#13 Jan 23, 2011
THE INSIDER wrote:
Kelly Rouse was the officer that shot. 12 gauge shotgun slug to upper torso.
no, I hope not. Tell me you are wrong. RPD does not have a good rep right now that would only add to the flustration of their image. I hope it was another officer.
Bystander

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
nooooooo wrote:
<quoted text> no, I hope not. Tell me you are wrong. RPD does not have a good rep right now that would only add to the flustration of their image. I hope it was another officer.
Rouse is a horrible cop. I don't know the specifics of this incident, but if he IS the one who fired the shot, hopefully this will be the one that finally gets him off the force. Its a shame the KFC got robbed though. Thinking of those poor employees.
MR BIG

AOL

#15 Jan 23, 2011
I hate to see anyone shot or Die but the Robbing and stealing must stop!
local

Ironton, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2011
nooooooo wrote:
<quoted text> no, I hope not. Tell me you are wrong. RPD does not have a good rep right now that would only add to the flustration of their image. I hope it was another officer.
It struck me as odd that the officer fired a shotgun. I would've thought their standard hand gun would suffice.
MR BIG

AOL

#17 Jan 23, 2011
local wrote:
<quoted text>
It struck me as odd that the officer fired a shotgun. I would've thought their standard hand gun would suffice.
It doesen't matter hand guns kill too! Dumb ass! So shotgun is not ok but His hand gun is?
MR BIG

AOL

#18 Jan 23, 2011
He got the Job done he stoped a robber and sent a message!
local

Ironton, OH

#19 Jan 23, 2011
MR BIG wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesen't matter hand guns kill too! Dumb ass! So shotgun is not ok but His hand gun is?
No shit handguns can kill. But a shotgun doesn't seem excessive to you?
Don

Ironton, OH

#20 Jan 23, 2011
I thought an officer would try to fire a non fatal shot if possible, like in the leg. I have never heard any good about that officer. Not defending the robber, he put himself in this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min ChromiuMan 148,998
what to do if your mother aint giving your mone... (Oct '13) 35 min kevin 17
Brown freckled breast 36 min AmazingAwesomelady 9
dreams.... 53 min DC ReBirth 56
Quanex threads blocked every time 1 hr Anne 17
I Will Be Getting My Catwoman & Things Will Not... 1 hr DC ReBirth 25
People on probation 2 hr Dont Hit Em Just ... 13
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 3 hr HaHaHa 104

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages