help

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2013
im out on bond on a 3rd party signature bond signed by my dad. can I switch this bond to someone elses name or would I have to have him revoke it, go into jail and have someone else sign me out?? anybody know?
U R a nut

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2013
help wrote:
im out on bond on a 3rd party signature bond signed by my dad. can I switch this bond to someone elses name or would I have to have him revoke it, go into jail and have someone else sign me out?? anybody know?
you're out on bond and you're using topix to gain information on a subject that could send you back to jail???? you're really dumber the the average dumbass!!!

you need to go back to jail for asking this over topix!!! really, you do.
Jack

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Omg !!!!!!!!!! ;)
Sometimes ...... You kill me ! Wth ?
One last shot .... Next stop ..... Noone can help after its too late .
._.
help

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2013
um ok..im not asking about doing anything illegal. i just need to figure out how to get my bond switched from one persons name too another. you are the stupid one buddy.
U R a nut

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2013
no, your a dumbass for asking on here!!!! go ask the court. go ask the bail bondsman. but you asking on here is just plain stupid!!!! it's beyond stupid of ask for advice on topix for anything at all!!!!!

but if you want advice about your "freedom", i'll be more then happy to assist you.

you can do it yourself. all you need to do is go to canada, and you can do it there. small little place, right across from the border. you can't miss it. it's on the right side of the road.

Go now, because its the last day to do it. hurry up, they close at 9pm. you can make it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 7 min Jennifer Renee 21,165
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 min Jennifer Renee 33,297
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Family Man 141,440
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 1 hr NotEd 7,456
Best war movies in the last 30 years are..? 2 hr David 10
Tracey & her sugar daddy 3 hr Nope 20
Google identifies blacks as Gorillas 3 hr lol 6
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages