2010 Madison County Jailer's Election...
whitebass

Berea, KY

#81 Dec 13, 2008
Doug Thomas has the upper hand of all the people listed to run. He has a large backing from some of the key people in Berea and Richmond. Doug has spoken to people from all areas of Madison County and has campaign workers already in place.
umm

Richmond, KY

#82 Dec 14, 2008
Doug Thomas has nothing and he is a very poor chioce for Jailer. He has not had anything to do with the jail since he attempted to run aginst Ron Devere, which was in 2002.
Hey Idiot

Paris, KY

#83 Dec 14, 2008
whitebass wrote:
Doug Thomas has the upper hand of all the people listed to run. He has a large backing from some of the key people in Berea and Richmond.
What a backwards comment. The key people in Berea and Richmond are the voters, and not one vote is greater than the other. Caution; investigations into corruption have begun. More to come later......
Tomorrow

Richmond, KY

#84 Dec 14, 2008
Joe King might have been a deputry jailer, but Jamie is the deputy jailer now. He knows how the jail is ran, and he takes care of the place when Ron is gone. I'm sure there will be more to learn about each of these people, but as of now... JAMIE WYNN HAS MY VOTE!!
1andonly

United States

#85 Dec 14, 2008
Tomorrow wrote:
Joe King might have been a deputry jailer, but Jamie is the deputy jailer now. He knows how the jail is ran, and he takes care of the place when Ron is gone. I'm sure there will be more to learn about each of these people, but as of now... JAMIE WYNN HAS MY VOTE!!
that is a joke jamie don't know the jail he ask others how to run the jail, he is not there anymore 1/2 the time taking off sick or so he says,new wife, i think she is killing him??he is just being nice right now to get votes and takes care of the females???? more than one way, why to go wynn.
umm

Richmond, KY

#86 Dec 15, 2008
Wynn in 2010!
the fact man

Richmond, KY

#87 Dec 15, 2008
thats the wrong thing to say about Mr. Debord he spent 32 yrs on police force and you say he doesnt know about corrections come on.
Darcon

Richmond, KY

#88 Dec 16, 2008
no matter who you pick. the beating of inmates will not quit. Doug has beat many while ron turned his head. joe is not half the man his dad (frank) was. the name winkler is a joke to me. i have never heard of jamie. he doesnt have a chance.
umm

Richmond, KY

#89 Dec 16, 2008
Darcon wrote:
no matter who you pick. the beating of inmates will not quit. Doug has beat many while ron turned his head. joe is not half the man his dad (frank) was. the name winkler is a joke to me. i have never heard of jamie. he doesnt have a chance.
Just because you havent heard of Jamie in your little world means he "dosent have a chance"? Get real, most people in Madison county have heard of Jamie Wynn!
duh

Berea, KY

#90 Dec 16, 2008
Jamie is unheard of in political circles.
umm

Richmond, KY

#91 Dec 17, 2008
We will see
Doc

Paris, KY

#92 Dec 17, 2008
I don't vote based solely on the name I recognize the most. Those days are over. If you followed the latest Presidential election, you'd realize people are taking notice and following politics closer. We realize we have to be active or our futures will be ruined a la the last 8 yrs. If Wynn is a good candidate, I'd vote for him. I will be looking into each candidate, the doing grassroots. I usually get about 50 people to the polls, and I'm going to start driving people to the booths.
voter

Corbin, KY

#93 Dec 19, 2008
jamie could not be a good jailer,because he has just married a whoreand he would spend all of his time keeping a eye out on her.
Closer than you know

Richmond, KY

#94 Dec 20, 2008
voter wrote:
jamie could not be a good jailer,because he has just married a whoreand he would spend all of his time keeping a eye out on her.
Exactly what facts are you basing that stament on?
Linda is not a "Whoree". She is a very respectable woman who has done great things in our community. How dare you make a false statment like that. You can rebut when you actualy have somthing INTELEGENT to say.
true story

Richmond, KY

#95 Dec 20, 2008
JAMIE WYNN JAMIE WYNN JAMIE WYNN
Read All About It

Franklin, OH

#96 Dec 21, 2008
the fact man wrote:
thats the wrong thing to say about Mr. Debord he spent 32 yrs on police force and you say he doesnt know about corrections come on.
Is that the same Debord whose son was arrested for trying to pick up an underage girl? That's great! Maybe he can find some room in the jail for his son. Read all about it here:

http://www.richmondregister.com/localnews/loc...
jack

Richmond, KY

#97 Dec 21, 2008
duh wrote:
Jamie is unheard of in political circles.
Jamie is the only one I have ever met of the canadites listed.
what the

Richmond, KY

#98 Dec 21, 2008
1andonly wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a joke jamie don't know the jail he ask others how to run the jail, he is not there anymore 1/2 the time taking off sick or so he says,new wife, i think she is killing him??he is just being nice right now to get votes and takes care of the females???? more than one way, why to go wynn.
Use a period every now and again. It reads like a crazy person wrote this. I will most definitely not be basing my vote on anything you write.
ProJamie

Richmond, KY

#99 Dec 21, 2008
Wynn in 10.
Voice for MCDC staff

Richmond, KY

#100 Dec 21, 2008
I will tell everyone what the majority of the Deputy's at the jail want. We want Jamie Wynn as our next jailer. Jamie has been at the jail for about 10 years now, and he has proved himself to be very capable of being our jailer, as well as running the jail from the ground up. Jamie is a great man with a wonderfull attitude towards inmates and staff. I encourage everone to vote for Wynn due to his vast knowledge of jail procedures, and his great leadership abilities.

Thank you,
MCDC Deputy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 8 min Ace 8,426
Saving Abel Addicted 56 min BullDurham 3
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr Molly 2,881
Where do guys go in Richmond? (Jan '11) 1 hr cootie williams 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 170,607
Judge Neal 4 hr good_luck 2
rebecca richardson (Aug '14) 7 hr Rich man 8

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages