What's the Regal Beagle?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2011
What is opening up in the old Woody's location?
neighborhood pub

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2011
on three's company
Earl

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2011
A bar doomed long before they'll open up. I give it no more than 3 months if that. They should really vet their landlords...
Think

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2011
Chad Gordon is opening it & you would think that he would have checked out why Tacketts failed. The building should be leveled & the owners of the building will not do anything to repair it. Why do you think Tackett's had to resort to space heaters? Martin refuses to pay a heat bill.All the repairs they did busted them & they could not recover.
I B There

Georgetown, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Rumor has it, it's going to be a swingers bar.
richmond

Richmond, KY

#6 May 19, 2011
Has anyone eaten there? Is the food any good?
yup

Richmond, KY

#7 May 19, 2011
We had a reunion out there Larry, Janet and Chrissy were there and then Mr. Furley, Mr. & Mrs. Roper all showed up together. Not sure where Jack was.
Chrissy Snow

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2011
Think wrote:
Chad Gordon is opening it & you would think that he would have checked out why Tacketts failed. The building should be leveled & the owners of the building will not do anything to repair it. Why do you think Tackett's had to resort to space heaters? Martin refuses to pay a heat bill.All the repairs they did busted them & they could not recover.
You all are the smartest people ever! How do you know so much?
floppy

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2011
It will flop like everything else there before it.
Overpriced and part of a building that is dirty and falling apart. If they make it to winter they will be using space heaters too.
Johnny boner

Bowie, MD

#10 Jul 8, 2011
Richmond ky sucks anyway
wondering

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Johnny boner wrote:
Richmond ky sucks anyway
jealous?
Johnny boner

Bowie, MD

#12 Jul 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous?
No
TellMeHowUReally Feel

Berea, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2011
Actually people, get your sh!t straight. Woody's was there for over a decade. I never worked there, but it was a good watering hole to start a Thursday night off when RichCity had a bar scene.

Tacketts and others failed due to their decisions, but I do agree the place is owned by a slum lord and repairs are needed. BUT, Tacketts made its own bed to lie in. Others did the same.

For the fool who said it was going to be a "swingers bar", tell me......what bar isn't?

As for Gordon, he needed something to be involved with, as he has nothging but the bottom of a bottle to confide in every day. If anything other than poor business decisions take down the Beagle, I would bet the the drunkardness of Chad. A flake is not the correct adjective, but close.

It's going to take a very savy marketing person to bring the people in, but they will come with quality service and food and a good vision. Knowing the owners, doubt that's gonna happen.

EAT SOMETHING!!!!!
ladies room toilet

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2011
i know i have not been visited very much in there, hurry up eku start fall quarter
mr farley

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2011
yup wrote:
We had a reunion out there Larry, Janet and Chrissy were there and then Mr. Furley, Mr. & Mrs. Roper all showed up together. Not sure where Jack was.
no jack was at the adult bookstore
April Smith

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2011
ladies room toilet wrote:
i know i have not been visited very much in there, hurry up eku start fall quarter
i would like to come visit you
Joe_Kirk

Berea, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2011
richmond wrote:
Has anyone eaten there? Is the food any good?
The food is not worth the price! Had the fish and chips and they were not good they tasted like they'd been fried in 100 year old oil, you couldn't find the fish for the awful breading that was on it. Very disappointing, for a $10 entree.
ColonelMustard

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2011
I agree! I ate there last week and it was gross! The service sucked, the manager was rude and the food was too expensive! I don't know what has happened but they need to figure it out cause a month ago everything was not this way!
curious

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2011
I was in there a few nights ago and was told that Brandi and Travis Bowles own it now...does anyone know?
Joe_Kirk

Berea, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Whoever owns it needs to find some decent cooks because the food is awful and overpriced!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min spaceship 138,206
Tattoos and Piercings 27 min Ethel 3
Best place to get piercings? (Sep '12) 32 min Edward Anger 23
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 39 min _FLATLINE-------- 20,418
Richmond LIbrary 55 min Edward Anger 7
Tonetta Hoevenaar 2 hr Fretless Basstard 31
Kasey renfro 2 hr Still here 6
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 4 hr Speedy 6,631
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]