Next Last
wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
Im 2 months preg. and looking for a loving family to adopt
serious

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2010
If you are serious, I believe I have someone you need to talk to. I have a dear friend who she and her husband can not have children. They are in the process of adoption, but anything could fall through.
How would they get a hold of you?
nono

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2010
abort. shouldn't bring anymore kids in this world.
blastfromthepast

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
Hello, I am a happly married woman who already had three kids, but we would love to have another but due to medical reasons we cant.... Would love to talk to you...
drj

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2010
nono wrote:
abort. shouldn't bring anymore kids in this world.
You idiot, abortion should have been outlawed right after u were aborted.
very interested

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2010
hello. if your are really serious about this, we would love to meet you and talk to about it. I'm 36 years old, husband is 47 yeas old, I have a 17 year old son. I can't have anymore children, I would love to have another one. My husband has no children of his own. My house seems empty because my son is grown and about to join the army. So if you would like here is my email ...
tlc_ark @ yahoo.com Praying that you will consider us.

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

#7 Jan 23, 2010
There's someone posting on the Berea forum wanting to adopt, if you're serious.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berea-ky/T65H...
Gods angel
Norcross, GA
|#1 Wednesday
Me and my husband cannot have children and are looking to adopt however were we have no credit they will not allow us to do so I was told to get on here and post I never have before however if anyone knows a child newborn to 10 that a parent cannot take care of and would allow us to adopt so the child would be loved and have a loving home please let me know and I gladley will Thank u and god bless
options

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
I'm not sure about now, but Dr Gordon use to not only deliver babies, but also arranged or over saw adoptions through the same office.
Gods angel

Brea, CA

#9 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
I'm from berea please get ahold of me me and my husband are desprate to have a child
Gods angel

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2010
I apologize I forgot to give u my email please consider us we just lst twins and cannot have children now you would truley be our angel from heaven if u accepted us my email is ashleyberea@aol.com may god bless you and the precious child you are carrieing
letmeknow

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
If u are serious I would love to adopt your child my husband & I have tried for over ten years to have a child we have done almost every procedure that is available but none have worked.Please put some info on here.
Be Very Careful

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
Please contact a genuine adoption agency or talk to you obstetrician for guidance. This is not a good way ensure the best outcome for a baby. You just don't put something as important as a baby's future in cyberworld.
Gods angel

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
I would love to meet with you this week I could tomarrow,Monday any day that would be good for you please consider meeting with us thank you so much
sam

London, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
i am interested you can email me at samlynn916@aol.com
nono

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
drj wrote:
<quoted text> You idiot, abortion should have been outlawed right after u were aborted.
I am a 75 year old great-grandma. you should listen to what I say. the chaos has just started. read your BIBLE. bringing more kids in this world is not the answer.
Blessed

Brea, CA

#16 Jan 24, 2010
nono wrote:
<quoted text>I am a 75 yea
r old great-grandma. you should listen to what I say. the chaos has just started. read your BIBLE. bringing more kids in this world is not the answer.
Look she is helping people that cannot have kids she is makeing miracle abortion is not the answer either
Weary

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2010
I would be weary of anyone posting on this site about adopting their baby. FYI* Lots of legal aspects involved in adoption. I would say this is a scam. Either that or the person that posted this is really that uneducated to think you could post in TOPIX.com and find a family to adopt her baby once it is born. You could get into major trouble with the law for doing this!
hello

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2010
Weary wrote:
I would be weary of anyone posting on this site about adopting their baby. FYI* Lots of legal aspects involved in adoption. I would say this is a scam. Either that or the person that posted this is really that uneducated to think you could post in TOPIX.com and find a family to adopt her baby once it is born. You could get into major trouble with the law for doing this!
FYI If someone choses to put their child up for adoption that person has the right to chose who she wants to adopt it as long as the father agrees.It is not illegal to do this you just have to make sure both parties looks into all the legal aspects to see what needs to be done I would contact a lawyer.
yes interested

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2010
I'm definately interested...angel_3402@yahoo. com
Sam

Ford City, PA

#20 Jan 25, 2010
wondering wrote:
Have you found anyone yet? Im very very interested! Me and my husband have tried to have a baby for six years and cant due to medical conditions. PLEASE EMAIL ME! samlynn916@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Robert 2,005
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Reality 151,427
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 54 min MountainDewd 5
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... 1 hr Republican voter 867
enersys (Apr '10) 1 hr Neighbor 133
doug thomas has got to go 1 hr BigT 40
Eric Kelley raped 11 year old girl (Nov '12) 1 hr worst 34
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••