First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jan Philpot

Berea, KY

#1 May 25, 2012
Does anyone knows if Ronnie Agee is working at Hitatchi or in jail and where at.
Dr Joe

AOL

#2 May 25, 2012
Ronnie Agee has past away he passed away
Breanna

Berea, KY

#3 May 28, 2012
Dr Joe wrote:
Ronnie Agee has past away he passed away
is this the same ronnie he married to christy and has 3 or 4 small children and used to work at hitachi.
Not

Richmond, KY

#4 May 29, 2012
No not the same guy.
Ronnie Agee

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 16, 2012
Well I dont think im dead,At least I hope im not!I am the one that married Kristy and we have three kids together.
Ghengis Colon

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2012
Ronnie Agee wrote:
Well I dont think im dead,At least I hope im not!I am the one that married Kristy and we have three kids together.
How did you escape the clutches of death and rise again?
Angel Heel

Berea, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Ghengis Colon wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you escape the clutches of death and rise again?
you might not be dead. your little ones dont have much of a father dont pay child support and is on house arrest. house arrest is just like time out for children dont obey. fathers like u need a job and pay support these children didnt come into this world alone. u might be adult by age, u are not provider, dependable. Now Now Now watch the ptty mouth. yur little ones might be watching what the heck u dont care except for your stupid self. Oh yea i was going to ask u come and meet me Lexington 5th street. but u cant.
Ghengis Colon

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Angel Heel wrote:
<quoted text> you might not be dead. your little ones dont have much of a father dont pay child support and is on house arrest. house arrest is just like time out for children dont obey. fathers like u need a job and pay support these children didnt come into this world alone. u might be adult by age, u are not provider, dependable. Now Now Now watch the ptty mouth. yur little ones might be watching what the heck u dont care except for your stupid self. Oh yea i was going to ask u come and meet me Lexington 5th street. but u cant.
I'll meet you in Lexington on 5th Street. Do I need to bring beer or condoms?
angie collier

Berea, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Ghengis Colon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you in Lexington on 5th Street. Do I need to bring beer or condoms?
Sure i am protected but still bring the gloves meet me at 8 am at the red brick bld only one there across the christian church. Kinda watch your back the neighborhood isnt the greatest. I know all about you i have been tracking u on fb. i am not a bad person dont have any small ones, 5 1 95 lbs brown hair green eyes. come along. how late can u be out oh yea can u even be here house arrest. when is that over for u.
becky combs

Berea, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Ronnie Agee wrote:
u are divorce and has not been with kristy for about 1 yr
becky combs

Berea, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2012
ok as soon as u are off of house arest let me know on here u are involved with someone on your facebook i dont want to get killed
Ronnie Agee

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2012
becky combs wrote:
ok as soon as u are off of house arest let me know on here u are involved with someone on your facebook i dont want to get killed
what are you talking about
Old friend

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Hey Ronnie...Did u live in Dixie Park when u were younger?
Ghengis Colon

Winchester, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Old friend wrote:
Hey Ronnie...Did u live in Dixie Park when u were younger?
You boys best leave these girls alone! got some guys that are vets that will make your ass wana go home!
Ronnie Agee

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 18, 2012
yeah i lived in dixie park when i was a kid
Ole Curious

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Leave Ronnie the hell alone!
Ronnie Agee

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 19, 2012
they get on here and dog me when they dont know nothin about me i aint sayin that i dont have my faults as much as the next man.but one thing i do know is they might hide who they are from me but god knows who they are and hes the only one that matterrs!!! casting stones is no less of a sin in gods eyes then any thing i have ever done!!!in the bible it says no sin is greater then another!!!so yall just remember that while your casting your stones!!! and thank you ole curious
Old friend

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2012
Hey Ronnie.. We used to hang out when we were younger. Me and you and Derek B. I dont wanna put to many names on here cause obviously we see how these people are lol. Do you have a facebook?
becky combs

Berea, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2012
u ask what did i mean u are on house arrest. So therefore u cannot leave the house i will meet u in lexington when u are off of it. Please dont deny that u are not on house arrest. i have ways of finding out. u are on facebook and i know what your password is so go ahead and change it i will find out i didnt go to EKU for nothing i am in computers. Talk to later lover Dont hold that aganist me and also u are involved with someone.
lmfao

Williamsburg, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2012
WOW! ronnie does have his faults, lord knows he does, but he's still a pretty good guy! how about instead of sitting behind the computer and dogging him, go to school or back to school and get an education because your spelling, punctuation and grammar is horrendous! seriously! you're pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Peters 3 min asking 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min The Apostle 153,259
Word Association (Jul '10) 12 min Jennifer Renee 19,061
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 15 min Jennifer Renee 17,162
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 17 min Jennifer Renee 28,669
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min real talk 4,638
Ashley cain arrested robbery haha 1 hr Richcity14 18
Police car chase in Richmond? 2 hr Lexington Voter 96
Trigger happy police 7 hr Common Sense 34
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 15 hr rmd 7,385
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••