Obama Impeachment Proceedings
Looky here

Macon, GA

#47 Nov 13, 2012
gator wrote:
Just makes me LOL, videos on youtube on sources of news?
Just me, I think that Faux news is more reliable than youtube.
And just to set things correct, I am NO fan of Faux News.
t

Actually, it is the only network still reporting the truth from a truthful and American perspective. When are you white dumb asses gonna get out of the Democrat party? Nothing left there but deadbeats, scum, minority whiners, first o the monthers, criminals, queers, and dumb ass working white people that are dumber than a box of rocks.
Looky here

Macon, GA

#48 Nov 13, 2012
The Unknown Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the case, Bush would have been impeached for letting over 3000 American citizens die on 9/11.
Stop watching Fox News and grow the hell up.
Why don't you put a "sock" in that piehole? Or run a hose from your car exhaust under that bag on your head pervert? That may be the stupidest comment in topix history.

P.S. Fox is the only station reporting the news in a truthful , and AMERICAN perspective.
what a nutjob

Macon, GA

#51 Nov 15, 2012
The Unknown Sock wrote:
A stupid comment? Truth is stupid?
No wonder you're a republican.
Why don't you invent a time machine and go back in time to when your mom tried to abort you and let her finsih the job, hillbilly.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
<quoted text>
Uh...bud...you "sock"
Nut

Alaska Peninsula Nwr, AK

#52 Dec 2, 2012
The die-hard conservatives knew Obama would win 2 terms. For those that believe in prophetic utter, it was said by prophet in Russia that the United States last president would be a 2 term African American. That was in the 80's. Believe it or not, call me fanatic all you want, IT HAPPENED! But as it is, liberals deny anything they don't agree with. Is he the last president? That remains to be seen. As for the government, it is elected by the people to do a job. There are rules and regulations. President or not, congress member or not, if you break the rules, you are NOT above the rules. The problem is the American people are so dumb-nutted by our idiotic education system and brain washed by the media that they wouldn't know the rules of our government if it bit them on the lip. I hope this country goes off the cliff. It'd teach you jobless hobos' a lesson.
KMS35

Tucker, GA

#53 Dec 3, 2012
Hahahah someone in Russia said something bad about us in the 80's? No way!
Reagan Rules

Macon, GA

#54 Dec 3, 2012
KMS35 wrote:
How does it feel to be part and parcel of the worst America has to offer? You are a slimeball piece of fecal matter. Move to San Fransicko with the rest of fayg's, quars, & pervs.
KMS35

Tucker, GA

#55 Dec 3, 2012
Feels great :) thanks for asking. I'm not the least bit gay but maybe I'll turn gay (since it's a choice) and send you the pictures just to spite you.
george washington junior

Farmington, CT

#57 Jan 11, 2013
wasteoftime wrote:
House committee is going to have a discussion in about a week on Libya. Impeachment may come but dem controlled senate won't find him guilty so no reason to even push it.
the house trumps the senate on impeachment proceedings, sorry, nice try!
george washington junior

Farmington, CT

#58 Jan 11, 2013
KMS35 wrote:
correction, he's not an african -american, he's an african, don't insult millions of good decent hard working african americans with this scumbag president we are stuck with, get it right or shut the duck up
&fe ature=player_embedded
jesse

San Antonio, TX

#60 Feb 17, 2013
Look for Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a registered Democrat. But those that support our president would see what he is actually doing, rather than what the media tells us he is doing, they may wake up.
I do agree with some liberals, and you are one of them.
American

Hindman, KY

#61 Feb 17, 2013
This is the reason America has fallen, its not republicans or democrats, gays, lesbians, no race, religion, or creed. Its the individuals who moan and groan about stuff but never fix it. Sure Barack won, but who cares? Is getting angry and threatening each other going to help? We have our constitution and by God thats good enough for me.
American

Corbin, KY

#62 Feb 18, 2013
American wrote:
We have our constitution and by God thats good enough for me.

But what about the Democrats trying to destroy our Constitution? Only a complete fool can claim Obama is not out to ruin America. And the news media allowing it by turning their heads and not even demanding he identify himself properly.

Even Donald Trump exposed him, and still they allowed him to keep up his lie.
KMS35

United States

#63 Feb 18, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about the Democrats trying to destroy our Constitution? Only a complete fool can claim Obama is not out to ruin America. And the news media allowing it by turning their heads and not even demanding he identify himself properly.
Even Donald Trump exposed him, and still they allowed him to keep up his lie.
The fact that it has been over four years and you people still haven't moved on from the speculation that Obama isn't an American citizen is absolutely pathetic. Why would the president of the United States want to ruin his own country? If he was a "terrorist" as some of you claim, there are plenty of other ways that he could ruin a county rather than become the president. You do realize that the president has little power in the entire political process, and that the republicans that have been the majority for the last 2+ years are the ones that have been sinking the country, right? You're an absolute idiot if you can't see that. As far as Donald Trump goes...you know that he is a real estate developer right? He has a bachelor's degree in economics. He's just like all of you idiots out there except he has a platform to speak his retardation to the world.
Retired

Corbin, KY

#64 Feb 18, 2013
KMS35 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that it has been over four years and you people still haven't moved on from the speculation that Obama isn't an American citizen is absolutely pathetic. Why would the president of the United States want to ruin his own country?

Speaking for just myself. He has not answered the question of his citizenship, and no, we cannot move beyond that util he does.

HE does not want to harm his country. He wants to destroy America not Kenya.

You want to run your ignorant mouth. Why will he not provide the answer like every President before him. I for one am tired of him riding on Affirmative Action.

I do not give a shit that he is black, but the rules apply across the board. If he want to be President, he can properly identify himself or get the hell out. But there can be no Presidency until the forms are filled out.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#65 Feb 18, 2013
64 posts and the lunatic who started the thread has been too much of a coward to defend anything he said.

Prime requisite to be in the TeaParty is to be a coward.
KMS35

United States

#66 Feb 18, 2013
The fact that he is president identifies him, jackass. You really don't think that anyone checked on his past before allowing him to run for president? They just took his word that he was an American? If that's the kind of dumbass things that you actually believe in, republicans should never EVER be in any position of power.
KMS35

United States

#68 Feb 18, 2013
What the hell is your stupid imbred ass rambling about? I'm tired of asking you if you understand the way things work, so I'll stop. I'll just accept the fact that you're only slightly above mentally retarded in that you can turn on your computer by yourself. What you mash on your keyboard after that, however, comes out as some of the absolute dumbest sentences I've ever heard a human being put ever together.
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#69 Feb 19, 2013
Why would we want to impeach Obama, he's been a great president!
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#70 Feb 20, 2013
Obama has proven that he was born in America. Now move on or get left behind!
Lib equals un american

Manchester, KY

#71 Feb 28, 2013
Obastard has only proven he is an American hating, constitution despising, white people loathing, serial lying, narcissistic piece of fecal matter. Now we are not "moving on"..We are moving "back" to a better time and place. When conservative America ruled, prosperity was plentiful, and liberals and quars got their asses bashed...God Bless the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 min Jennifer Renee 38,662
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 16 min Sharlene45 4,976
Best place to get piercings? (Sep '12) 48 min MSN30 27
Small Wonders Daycare (Dec '10) 48 min Concerned mom 64
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Strel 151,649
wheres renee deborde (Jan '09) 1 hr Annie 13
Andrew Olson 1 hr sir loin 3
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 4 hr translation 98

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages