Obama Impeachment Proceedings

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Now that the election is over has anyone heard when we can get underway with impeaching Obama and sending his (letting American Troops die) ass to Guantanamo Bay with the rest of the terrorist.

Americans deserve to know why Obama denied help to those active duty Marines. Americans deserve to see justice and justice means putting the guilty in jail.

But no one can blame me for this mess as I and my people all voted for the American..
blames on you

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
but i do blame you... did you serve in military? have you ever worked for your federal government (court ordered community service for your criminal acts don't count)? Do you volunteer your free time (going hunting to weed out the deer population while drinking beer in a tree stand also doesn't count)?

So yes, i DO blame you... but i know, you come on topix to change the world. great use of your time.
Big Daddy

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Now that the election is over has anyone heard when we can get underway with impeaching Obama and sending his (letting American Troops die) ass to Guantanamo Bay with the rest of the terrorist.
Americans deserve to know why Obama denied help to those active duty Marines. Americans deserve to see justice and justice means putting the guilty in jail.
But no one can blame me for this mess as I and my people all voted for the American..
Keep ranting it is going to be a long four years fr you. And people who voted for Obama are as American as you numb nuts! It's over till 2016 get it over it like an adult should!
Honest

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
wasteoftime

Berea, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
House committee is going to have a discussion in about a week on Libya. Impeachment may come but dem controlled senate won't find him guilty so no reason to even push it.
peter whacker

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
lol, you guys are really stupid. you can't impeach because you don't agree.

well, you are the right place to start a presidential impeachment process... richmond topix!

tell me this, how was it going through the sixth grade sitting next to your children. i bet they were jealous cause you could drive to middle school, huh?
wasteoftime

Berea, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Treason is an impeachable offense. If the house thinks there is an inkling of a chance he didn't do everything possible to help those in the Libyan attacks, then they will attempt to impeach and waste our tax money and time when they could be doing other things.
Voter

San Diego, CA

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep ranting it is going to be a long four years fr you. And people who voted for Obama are as American as you numb nuts! It's over till 2016 get it over it like an adult should!

Sure the people that voted are Americans. It is the Kenyan that has your mother fooled. But so long as he does no knock her up, then no harm no foul.
Big Daddy

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the people that voted are Americans. It is the Kenyan that has your mother fooled. But so long as he does no knock her up, then no harm no foul.

Good thing you didn't say that to my face! Because my mother has just passed away and I would have slapped you silly. He's the President jackass, whether you like it or not the people have spoken.
Haha

Berea, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
OMG WHAT CRY BABIES!
gator

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
"But no one can blame me for this mess as I and my people all voted for the American.. "

Interesting.
here

Berea, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
When is the Republican party gonna realize that it is over! You have ( 4 ) more years whether you want it or not. We had ( 8 ) excruciating years of Dumbya!
gator

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
This voting for the American comment just makes me LOL.

Still stuck on the stupid idea that President Obama is not an American?

It just amazes me that one could be that stupid to still think that.
Hello

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
gator wrote:
This voting for the American comment just makes me LOL.
Still stuck on the stupid idea that President Obama is not an American?
It just amazes me that one could be that stupid to still think that.

Gator? Please explain this.

If you need further proof, let me know, it is there, millions of pages all with irrefutable proof that Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama, is a Kenyan citizen.
gator

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
I don't consider youtube to be a reliable source of information.
Hello

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Then do us all a favor. Either look it up, on whatever media you desire as the same televised video is on every stations news. Or find another reason to act a jackass and make statements that are lies.

Talk about blind.....
Homer

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Forget impeaching Obama, we have a Constitutional right that if the government gets to big and out of hand that we can use physical force to remove the elected powers in Washington. So I say we follow our 2nd Amendment and arm ourselves and form a militia to kick him and his administration out of office. Forget being democrat or republican I want my country back and the fundamentals it was founded on. Wake up people all of those elected officials work for us and we have the power to take back what is rightful ours. This country is going to hell in a hand basket and we sit on our butts and do nothing. If your as mad as I am let your voice be heard. It has to start somewhere so why not right here in our hometown of Richmond Kentucky.
Honest

Bowersville, OH

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Cry me a river. You idiots were so sure Obama was gonna lose. On here laughing and saying you can't wait to see him leave, it's over for Obama ... blah blah blah. Well he won and now you're a sore loser. Get over it, life goes on.
nowithapppens

Berea, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2012
Just watched a youtube video that showed how Obama is going to make congress repeal the 22nd amendment before he will sign any of the extensions of the bush era tax cut or the amt patch for this year.
here

Berea, KY

#22 Nov 9, 2012
nowithapppens wrote:
Just watched a youtube video that showed how Obama is going to make congress repeal the 22nd amendment before he will sign any of the extensions of the bush era tax cut or the amt patch for this year.
One of the BIGGEST crocks of sh@# yet. The republicans tried to get the Constitution changed so that Arnold could run for president but they wouldn't change the 22nd amendment so that Bill Clinton could run again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people 33 min dirtyharry 13
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 39 min Day After Gobble ... 29,578
Mike Stamper 2 hr qweefer 14
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 5 hr Kairi77 1,039
Brookelyn F. 5 hr Kairi77 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr they 131,618
Police car chase in Richmond? 6 hr SMSGT Retired 802
Duane Curry Arrested??? 7 hr Paula 15
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII