Does anyone know the driver's license...

Does anyone know the driver's license road test course for Madison County?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

richmonder

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Can anyone tell me the driver's license course for Madison County? Also, does Madison County offer any kind of program where you pay someone to help you learn how to drive and use their vehicle on the road exam; I know several states do have this. Thanks
Royal

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Im not sure about the vehicle. I know you have to have a vehicle that has evrything functioning properly and have proof of insurance on the car. Maybe if you find someone's car who covers you on thier insurance it might pass, all I can tell you is to call and ask.
Its been 8 years since i took my test so I dont know if they changed the course or not, but I know we went down water street, I think thats where she had me parallel park. Sorry I cant be of more help.
Sue

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2009
The course is not always the same. My daughter practiced and practiced what she thought was the course. Someone had previously showed her what theirs was. Then when she took the test it was completely different. She still passed though. Borrow a friends car if you don't have one.
easy

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2009
it is easy it starts on madison ave. at the light you go right then take the next right. go down that little road. at the stop sign you go right. at the next dtop sign you go left you do your turn about and parallel parking. also overnight parking. then back to madison ave. very very easy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meijer 7 min Ledford Dean 21
Baptist Health is the absolute worst hospital a... 13 min AMJ 13
I Just Want To Say 17 min What Now 1
Valentine's Day Massacre at Quanex 29 min H shift tech 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,393
Jermaine Carter aka Carter (Sep '09) 1 hr NoWhatImSayingDawg 17
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 40,314
KSP Shoots Another Innocent man Sat For square 122

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages