Comments
1 - 20 of 89 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
UAW

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you work at enersy and would sign a card and vote yes to the union please reply to this post. Think about the money they have taken from you the past year, no raise this year, raised insurance, took two paid days away from you, and on and on and on, you have no security w/o a union to bargain for you. They will tell you union dues are high, not near as expensive as the incentive you lost. Just yesterday the plant manager, Bobby, and Wayen came thru the Dept and took names of people, like an elementary school would do. The UAW told us to give them time, they would show their colors, looks like they have.
Mike

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 4, 2011
 
I will vote yes
jazmen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YES< YES< YES> I am sick of the crap they are doing. Bring on the uaw.
BBB

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They have no respect for us, Dennis feels he is above all of us. All the supervisors worked on the floor and they know how it is, but could care less. I will sign a card right now and vote yes.
tomtom

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If we dont get a union, Dennis will either drive this company out, or they will take everything we have. He has destroyed a good place to work and is upset now because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Somethings are getting ready to come out, they are not above the law.
YES

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Count me in, I would not have before, but now nothing would stop me from voting YES!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I will vote yes and sign a card right in front of them. If that is all he has to do is to screw with people he has a pathetic life. Several of us contacted the attorney again because we clock in at 5 till 7 and were told we have got to stay until 330, giving them 5 minutes per day, the attorney said this was in violation of the agreement.
letsdoit

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

i am another vote yes 100%, I heard the UAW will be here week after next, I will be at the meeting and vote yes for sure
ready

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 4, 2011
 
I wish the vote was tomorrow, I would vote yes if I had to crawl to the voting booth to do so.
Bobby

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

3

If the union comes in watch the factory move to Mexico.
keith

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 5, 2011
 
Bobby wrote:
If the union comes in watch the factory move to Mexico.
You are one of those that would take whatever they throw at you. If it does not come in you will eventually never get beyond inflation. Look at what you are breathing in daily, with nothing to compensate for your health.
special ed

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 5, 2011
 
Th Th Thi This is the best factory in Madison county, I have an overhead to prove it. I love my job, I will vote no, errr, I cant vote but if I could I would vote for West Virginia, or something, I dont know, I got to ask some advice, D E N N I S!!!!! help
CHRIT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 5, 2011
 
I will vote YES YES YES
for real

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

you people are not going to get a union all you all want to do is screw everything going you talk this shit day in day out you have been petted to you all whine here they come running afraid your ass will tell something everyone one of you are two face and rat packin liars
CHRIT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 5, 2011
 
for real wrote:
you people are not going to get a union all you all want to do is screw everything going you talk this shit day in day out you have been petted to you all whine here they come running afraid your ass will tell something everyone one of you are two face and rat packin liars
Wow. wish you were smart enough to spell and use commas so i could read your post.
Penney Pincher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Bobby wrote:
If the union comes in watch the factory move to Mexico.
EXACTLY! Anyone who looks at the first nine comments can see that it's the same person, just changing the name. Stupid azz union dumbazz. Evidently, someone who makes big money at a very good place to work posted these comments because he/she can't spend an extra two or three minutes to smoke that 3rd cigarette at one of their breaks! Go to Toyota if you want to see how easy it is to work there-much stricter than it as at our plant! Take your azz to the union plant at Okonite! They're hiring. Just leave, because I for one am getting tired of hearing you bitch in the locker room about how bad you're being treated, making 18 dollars+ an hour!
CHRIT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 5, 2011
 
Penney Pincher wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! Anyone who looks at the first nine comments can see that it's the same person, just changing the name. Stupid azz union dumbazz. Evidently, someone who makes big money at a very good place to work posted these comments because he/she can't spend an extra two or three minutes to smoke that 3rd cigarette at one of their breaks! Go to Toyota if you want to see how easy it is to work there-much stricter than it as at our plant! Take your azz to the union plant at Okonite! They're hiring. Just leave, because I for one am getting tired of hearing you bitch in the locker room about how bad you're being treated, making 18 dollars+ an hour!
Another butt kisser lol
fcb

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 5, 2011
 
Penney Pincher wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! Anyone who looks at the first nine comments can see that it's the same person, just changing the name. Stupid azz union dumbazz. Evidently, someone who makes big money at a very good place to work posted these comments because he/she can't spend an extra two or three minutes to smoke that 3rd cigarette at one of their breaks! Go to Toyota if you want to see how easy it is to work there-much stricter than it as at our plant! Take your azz to the union plant at Okonite! They're hiring. Just leave, because I for one am getting tired of hearing you bitch in the locker room about how bad you're being treated, making 18 dollars+ an hour!
Who makes 18 + an hour? Maybe with inventive but he'll that isn't going to last long if the trend continues from the previous years.
Scott

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 6, 2011
 
Not everyone there makes 18 an hour, plus u gotta think about the money they have taken from us because of reducing benefits, and the health risks, not to mention the enviroment we work in (Dennis always screwin with people like a kid) I will vote yes.
special ed

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 6, 2011
 
I am getting ready to give all of you my opinion, I am just waiting for Dennis to come tell me what it is. Then all of you will see. I also want to thank peeny picher (sweet pea) for holding up for us on here. There will be a West Virginia cap in your christmas stocking nest year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will blacks ever let it go 12 min ;) 2
Word Association (Jul '10) 19 min Jennifer Renee 18,794
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 22 min Jennifer Renee 16,863
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 24 min Jennifer Renee 28,410
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Obama Zombies 150,250
Officer Kelly rouse 31 min not right 10
Looking for a GOOD daycare in Richmond KY (Aug '11) 36 min Worried Nana 48
Hookers in Richmond 8 hr yup thar right 12

Search the Richmond Forum:
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••