First Prev
of 3
Next Last
duno

Richmond, KY

#42 Feb 5, 2013
wildcat fan wrote:
bump. There is so much more to this.
what about the 9,000 missing from commissary cart. please tell more i would love to hear!!!!!!!!!!
wildcat fan

Nicholasville, KY

#43 Feb 5, 2013
there covering it up and sure the Richmond post might tell you more but they side with the law too.Check all there computers and bet you find out a lot more.Mine was taken and not returned till it did not work anymore and payed to get it fixed.Even the main man at KSP post 7 coverd up on my computer and had to call so i think i will just go thru Frankfort again where they will get something done. I would like to hear from the main people how there system works but giveing my computer to a person who does not work for law inforsecment is not right.I still have the glue from his swag stickes that was pulled off when returned over to me with a few throws on. It is people like this that make peole qusetion whos on the wrong side of the badge
wildcat fan

Nicholasville, KY

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Why more not said about this?
They want this to be gone like the rest of the crap they cover up.
tanya

Caledonia, MI

#45 Feb 8, 2013
Fred Sanford wrote:
you big dummy!
i'm glad he is dead, now if the rest of the imates would follow his lead then my taxes could go down!
f u and I'll be glad to c u dead u heartless ahole. This is someone's son brother friend and actually a great guy.
wildcat fan

Ocoee, FL

#46 Feb 8, 2013
Nor matter what he did it was still a life. It does not matter what the post is on here there is always somebody to give stupid comments and hatefull ones. Way to go people make Richmond look good. I won't be making to many more comments in Richmond fourms but i love it when people make fun of me. Everybody says check your spelling and i told everyone in my first post i can not spell and have bad grammer. I still get my massage threw. Everybody have a great weekend but not the guy that is dead from MCDC,He won't have any kind of day at all.
My heart goes out to the familys and friends.
Theone

Richmond, KY

#47 Feb 8, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, the register would have interviewed officials and gathered facts. Another inmate is in jail for petesakes. Lets see who would I believe?? Hmmmmmmmmm!!
have up ever been in mcdc
wildcat fan

Ocoee, FL

#48 Feb 11, 2013
If the 10% of the bad guards there been trained right there might not have been a death and i would not have scares on my arms where they refused medical attetion for 5 days. The lady doctor did look thru her window before leaving early does not make no sense to me when there was stuff in there makeshift tackle box for a first aid kit that could of helped me..Sad when a man comes in with open wounds and there only answer is bear mase then he needs to be voted out and somebody that knows how to deal with and teach his peole the do,s and don,ts.

sorry for bad spelling .
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#49 Apr 9, 2013
Richmond forums has to be one of the worse of the stupid by the threads they start.
Richmond people no wonder people no wonder the rest of the state thinks so bad about you.
Just keep up the lame threads so we can come in and bash u.
nukkin futz

Harrodsburg, KY

#50 Apr 17, 2013
Nerakz wrote:
Beings i am this mans mother, I hope you people who automatically judge other people before you know the real story are never in this situation it has devistated my life and his 2 younger sister. shame on you and lets hope when your standing in line on judgement day the same things you said are not said to you.
BULLSHIT!!! Had no siblings, Mother is in prison, Father is dead and buried by the Arizona Dept. of Corrections. Thats why the Dept. of Corrections from Arizona paid for his cremation and his body to be brought back there for burial. He had no family..
vote doug out

Richmond, KY

#51 Apr 17, 2013
wow you must be doug or someone who works at the jail to know all that information. Is the second shift lt about to be indicted about forging logs that night.
Hongry

Versailles, KY

#52 Apr 17, 2013
vote doug out wrote:
wow you must be doug or someone who works at the jail to know all that information. Is the second shift lt about to be indicted about forging logs that night.
What in the F%*K do you have against this man? You've responded to every post about MCDC with "vote Doug out". What'd he do to you? Not let your family bring some contraband to you on visiting day? Or maybe they tried and now their redneck azz is in there now after you did your time(evidently for something STUPID that you did). The man's doing a good job from what I hear, what with the overcrowding and all. Please get another hobby!
good citizen

Tucker, GA

#53 Apr 18, 2013
Hongry wrote:
<quoted text>What in the F%*K do you have against this man? You've responded to every post about MCDC with "vote Doug out". What'd he do to you? Not let your family bring some contraband to you on visiting day? Or maybe they tried and now their redneck azz is in there now after you did your time(evidently for something STUPID that you did). The man's doing a good job from what I hear, what with the overcrowding and all. Please get another hobby!
Well you must not be listening very well because everybody who is anybody is talking about how bad he sucks as a jailor. He doesn't know what's going on in his own jail. He overlooks the contraband and on any given day it could either be the inmates who are going to riot or possibly his deputies who are going to walk out- both because they feel like they are being treated unfairly.
vote doug out

Richmond, KY

#54 Apr 18, 2013
Hongry wrote:
<quoted text>What in the F%*K do you have against this man? You've responded to every post about MCDC with "vote Doug out". What'd he do to you? Not let your family bring some contraband to you on visiting day? Or maybe they tried and now their redneck azz is in there now after you did your time(evidently for something STUPID that you did). The man's doing a good job from what I hear, what with the overcrowding and all. Please get another hobby!
no this is pretty fun, vote doug out
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#55 May 6, 2013
Vote him out?He should be charged with this death and a few others to.They have no clue what shape people are in and don't care and with this said it will happen again if nothing is done.As many pill billys and no over doses?How many people about died in there?It is pure luck nobody else is dead and the way they want to beat people up thug style for something they could take cae of with 1 person to see a real doctor or to make that 1 phone call or have that bath once every 2 weeks.If a man can not get a shower at least every 3 days then they need to shut this place down.I know for a fact that people are going for weeks with out a phone call or a shower.People on death row get a shower every 24 hours.I am not talking about a inmate having it made like some like to think so i mean a shower taking more than 10 days to get is crazy
So who is to blame the next death because the guards are not trained on anything but how to storm in 4 fat guys to beat up somebody for asking to many times for a shower or phone call and the doctor that is not there?Doug should not be in charge of his own kids let alone any inmates.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#56 May 6, 2013
duno wrote:
<quoted text>what about the 9,000 missing from commissary cart. please tell more i would love to hear!!!!!!!!!!
the money missing was under the last jailer but i did hear Doug was making miney of the phone setup somehow.
vote doug out

Richmond, KY

#57 May 7, 2013
vote doug out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Cczar 174,717
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 18 min Sharlene45 5,773
Raymond Diaz 1 hr Thanks 16
News Kentucky school band to be in Macy's Thanksgivi... 3 hr congrats 2
City Commission Race 3 hr Bob 9
Racism (May '17) 5 hr indict bob corker 26
Any 3 Words 6 hr Doobie Time 191

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages