|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

book em dano wrote:
Keep Doug in there! He does a fine job!! Any one of you naysayers could NOT do as good of a job as Doug Thomas. Doug, Doug he's our man if he can't book you nobody can!!
you sound just as retarded as doug
book em dano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

whitebass wrote:
<quoted text>you sound just as retarded as doug
People can't help being retarded. You can help looking and sounding like a dumbass!! Now what?? Hey, I know, I'll bend over and you can kiss my retarded ass!! U dumbass!!
whitebass

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

well iam sorry you cant help being retared so i will over look your stupidity. i love how you got so offended because that makes me think your one of dougs flunkies that are up his ass. so why dont you wipe the $hit out of your eyes and ears and look how bad doug is.
whitebass

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Now What B!tch
book em dano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

whitebass wrote:
Now What B!tch
Yeah well, ur momma's a b!tch!! Now what??
Keep coming, bring it!!
abc

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
He was not a drug dealer. Have some sympathy.
I knew the guy and he was a dope dealer but that is not what he fot arrested for. He was a felon on the run and he caused a serious accident, faught a cop and was caught with drugs. He made a sold meth we have a big enough problem with more ppl coming here from other states shooting up and making meth. He did it to himself bc of how much trouble he was really facing all of you need to get your facts straight!
whitebass

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

book em dano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, ur momma's a b!tch!! Now what??
Keep coming, bring it!!
maybe your not retared you sound like your 14 or younger. but still trash
Goldfish

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

everybody do the "DIRTY DOUGIE"
book em dano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitebass wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your not retared you sound like your 14 or younger. but still trash
Yeah well, your the idiot and your mommas a ho!! Your the one that started name calling. Making fun of retarded people and cursing teenagers. I'm well old enough to handle ANYTHING you come at me with. So stick to the topic here or shut ur piehole!!!!!!!!!!u b!tch!!!!!!!!
whitebASS

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

book em dano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, your the idiot and your mommas a ho!! Your the one that started name calling. Making fun of retarded people and cursing teenagers. I'm well old enough to handle ANYTHING you come at me with. So stick to the topic here or shut ur piehole!!!!!!!!!!u b!tch!!!!!!!!
i wish i would of seen your comment back when you posted it but i didnt. You said your old enough to handle anything but wow you are using momma cuts that makes me think your probally 40 something and was in the band because you was to uncoordinated to play sports. you probally are a mommas boy but she is probally a stupid "ho" (as you would say)that was a gutter slut while you was growing up and thats why you still want to use momma jokes in this day of time. You sound to stupid to of had a daddy iam sure he left when you was young because of all the stupidity around.you say i started the name calling but all i said was "you sound as retarded as doug" nothing about your skank momma. so let me rephrase what i said that way a forty some year old will understand " YOU SOUND AS RETARDED AS DOUG AND AS SKANK NASTY HO ISH AS YOUR GUTTER TRAMP MOMMA"....
whitebASS

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

oh yeah i bet your a compulsive liar when your around your people and friends. actually you will probally disagree because you probally lie so much you believe it. but listen to me son your a IDIOT.
Nerakz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Beings i am this mans mother, I hope you people who automatically judge other people before you know the real story are never in this situation it has devistated my life and his 2 younger sister. shame on you and lets hope when your standing in line on judgement day the same things you said are not said to you.
maryjane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I would like to say I am this mans sister and you ppl r rude and have no flipping respect how would ya'll like it if this was one of your siblings n people were saying this shit you wouldn't Like it so if any of u have any respect at all u would shut up and if u had enough respect but I doubt u do u would apologize
Unknown Friend

Hastings, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

dumb idiots wrote:
of course the jails are going to say he took his life, the dputys there probaly done it
I akso agree 100%
Unknown Friend

Hastings, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maryjane wrote:
I would like to say I am this mans sister and you ppl r rude and have no flipping respect how would ya'll like it if this was one of your siblings n people were saying this shit you wouldn't Like it so if any of u have any respect at all u would shut up and if u had enough respect but I doubt u do u would apologize
I feel ya sista! I wanna freak on some of these people! He was more than AMAZING he would never done it! He was ine of my Bestest Friends! Live ya Boo Ma & Sis!
Unknown Friend

Hastings, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Nerakz wrote:
Beings i am this mans mother, I hope you people who automatically judge other people before you know the real story are never in this situation it has devistated my life and his 2 younger sister. shame on you and lets hope when your standing in line on judgement day the same things you said are not said to you.
Amen mother you tell them! Their gonna have a judgement day someday one way or another and Karma is a BIG OLE B and I hope she rapes these people! He was an amazing man and I miss him everyday more and more!
Linsey Snider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dear Fred, You are glad he is dead? I hope that you kill yourself you worthless pos. What a waste of space you are on this earth. I bet you are a lonely, ugly old man. God is watching you Fred and your day is coming. Cant wait til you burn for your judgement on someone who you do not know. You will be judged. May God have mercy on your pitiful soul.
Dylan

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

That man yall are talking about is my brother
wildcat fan

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
The guards are required to do hourly checks and this inmate was in holding cell 034 right next to booking. The news says it was accidental and attempted CPR but I personally believe that was said to cover up the lack of work from the guards in order to save their jobs. They should have never let that happen. The guards practically never do their checks like they're supposed to because if they did there would have been no way for him to have hung himself. I feel awful for this mans family. At age 28 he was too young. He could have turned his life around easily. The way people are treated in that hell hole is ridiculous.
I knbow for a fact they do not do there jobs like they should. 1 lady would mark down all her so called check ins and then you would not see her the rest of the night.I had poision ivy when i went in and could not get nothing for the 5 days
i was in there but the 2end day i was bear mased for hitting on the door asking for medacation. Doug and his goonys rather be back playing with the girls in there pod more than his job. Somebody did not do there job and it will be covered up like the 9,000 missing from the commasary cart.Some of the guards r on the wrong side of the bars.
wildcat fan

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

bump. There is so much more to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min lmao 146,062
Nu Revolution Dance Studio 40 min Chawkinsky 28
Settle Down 1 hr jl 4
Strange fetish (Jan '14) 1 hr meee 35
White daughter likes black guys 2 hr Hmmm 32
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... 2 hr its true 742
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr dodo 81,563
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr WhatEvilLurksInTheHeart 7,107
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs