Next Last
someone

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Anyone know anything about it
curious

Stanton, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
He took his own life. He was from Michigan and got arrested in Berea.
Wierd

San Diego, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Was this one of our captured Detroit dope dealers. I wonder if he talked first? I'll bet he did.....
curious

Stanton, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
He was not a drug dealer. Have some sympathy.
imp

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
An inmate told me the guy was dead 2 hrs before he was found. Thats contrary to the richmond registers story saying they were giving him cpr.
bill

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
imp wrote:
An inmate told me the guy was dead 2 hrs before he was found. Thats contrary to the richmond registers story saying they were giving him cpr.
Lets see, the register would have interviewed officials and gathered facts. Another inmate is in jail for petesakes. Lets see who would I believe?? Hmmmmmmmmm!!
Fred Sanford

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
you big dummy!

i'm glad he is dead, now if the rest of the imates would follow his lead then my taxes could go down!
dumb idiots

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
of course the jails are going to say he took his life, the dputys there probaly done it
curious

Stanton, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
dumb idiots wrote:
of course the jails are going to say he took his life, the dputys there probaly done it
I agree with you 100%
cchildhood friend

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
dumb idiots wrote:
U buncha bumbasses!! Y'all need to be jailed for pure stupidity!!
n1OpinionCountS

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Fred Sanford wrote:
you big dummy!
i'm glad he is dead, now if the rest of the imates would follow his lead then my taxes could go down!
Fred, U Stink!
4real

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
vote doug thomas out
Ray

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Vote Doug out
votedrepublican

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Vote to keep Doug!!!!
just saying

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
The guards are required to do hourly checks and this inmate was in holding cell 034 right next to booking. The news says it was accidental and attempted CPR but I personally believe that was said to cover up the lack of work from the guards in order to save their jobs. They should have never let that happen. The guards practically never do their checks like they're supposed to because if they did there would have been no way for him to have hung himself. I feel awful for this mans family. At age 28 he was too young. He could have turned his life around easily. The way people are treated in that hell hole is ridiculous.
wow

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
you said it
g money

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
vote him out
tyrone

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2012
oh my gosh we need doug thomas outta there.
awol

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
vote doug thomas out
book em dano

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Keep Doug in there! He does a fine job!! Any one of you naysayers could NOT do as good of a job as Doug Thomas. Doug, Doug he's our man if he can't book you nobody can!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else is sick of all these "Ed threads"? 11 min translation 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Mike Duquette 143,072
roy peters 1 hr someone who knows 1
Who drives the older black Mitsubishi sedan 3 hr X-Chez on Mine 3
Almost Amused Are You Out There? I Need To Tal... 3 hr NotSaidEd 26
Car that says paid for by Obama (Jul '13) 5 hr Jealous 24
kevin webb (May '09) 5 hr What 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages