erica lawson!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wants her

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2009
i don't really know much about her but i was checking out her myspace a few weeks ago i tried adding her but hse wouldn't add me back.:( all well she is so fluckin hott it's ridiculous. i want F*ck her so good she wouldn't know what to do with herself! i love you ERIC GABBARD LAWSON!!!!
r u crazy

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
is this a guy or a girl?(wants her)
wants her

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2009
girl
Erica Gabbard Lawson

Berea, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2009
okay this is f*ckin retarded. who ever dont this is stupid. stop.
Erica Gabbard Lawson

Berea, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2009
wants her wrote:
i don't really know much about her but i was checking out her myspace a few weeks ago i tried adding her but hse wouldn't add me back.:( all well she is so fluckin hott it's ridiculous. i want F*ck her so good she wouldn't know what to do with herself! i love you ERIC GABBARD LAWSON!!!!
your retarded!!!!!!! stop this please!
baby gurl

Barbourville, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2009
ericas a nasty as* skank b*tch and im sorry w*ore that no one wants you any more phaha ur a slu*y b*tch that has HERPIES an HPV and CRABS skanky slut!*
baby gurl

Barbourville, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2009
ericas a nasty skank sul* that no guy wants cus shes an slutty* as* b*tch! she has HERPIES AND CRABS AND HPV. CAN U SAY NASTY SKANK=]

“ I started out with nothing.”

Since: Jul 09

Richmond

#8 Oct 18, 2009
Double post, double the envy.
Wooooahhhh.
Jonathan Mason

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2009
Erica is my friend, so "wants her" needs to show her some mother f*cking respect. And baby gurl, quit running your c*cksucker before those guys you service lose interest.

“ I started out with nothing.”

Since: Jul 09

Richmond

#10 Oct 18, 2009
Jonathan Mason wrote:
Erica is my friend, so "wants her" needs to show her some mother f*cking respect. And baby gurl, quit running your c*cksucker before those guys you service lose interest.
Amen, Mason.
Tell them hoes.
baby gurl

Barbourville, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2009
ya erica is nasty she thinks she can have anyman she wants phahaha idts
Janelle Dawn Newman

Barbourville, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2009
ericas a nasty skank bitch and ya she dose think she can get anyone but hate to break it to u but will wont leave me for u so u can stop tryn now and erica knows what im tlkn about nd she knows im not playn! so dont even try nd defend her bitch* ass

Since: Sep 09

Richmond

#13 Oct 21, 2009
Well from what I've seen in Richmond a couple dudes makes a girl automatically a skank. I just think it's drama addicts and girls who are jealous and just like to talk shit. Hey people who come on topix saying all this ask yourself how many people you have slept with? Also, so what? It's their life not yours. Its just people tend to enjoy putting others down to make themselves feel better. Grow up out of that high school phase. I've slept with six or seven girls now does that make me a skank?=o I'm also still clean.=p

Since: Nov 09

Jonesboro, LA

#15 Nov 25, 2009
this is totally f*cked up i just googled my name and this forum was on there and the f*cked up thing is my name is erica and i was dating a guy with the last name lawson so when yall put erica lawson it was way tooo creepy seeing how some of what your calling the girl is what my ex bf's girlfriend calls me cuz she is jealous so man yall just cut the girl some slack damn
dont tlk shit

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 29, 2009
look u all dont be tlking bout erica like that she is like my sister, and i dont like when plp try to tlk shit bout her and they dont even know her or what shes bout. so shut the fuck up u dont know her like i do she is a sweet nice and caring person ok so stop tlking bout her. she dated my brother foe ever and ever since then she is always there 4 me no matter what, i love her to death and i always will no matter what happens. u all like to tlk shit bout her cuz she tlks the truth bout u all so i dont want to hear anyone else tlking bad bout her til they know her like i do so back the fuck up
i love u erica
Erica Lawson

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2009
dont tlk shit wrote:
look u all dont be tlking bout erica like that she is like my sister, and i dont like when plp try to tlk shit bout her and they dont even know her or what shes bout. so shut the fuck up u dont know her like i do she is a sweet nice and caring person ok so stop tlking bout her. she dated my brother foe ever and ever since then she is always there 4 me no matter what, i love her to death and i always will no matter what happens. u all like to tlk shit bout her cuz she tlks the truth bout u all so i dont want to hear anyone else tlking bad bout her til they know her like i do so back the fuck up
i love u erica
Sorry I'm confused ! who are you ?
dont tlk shit

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2009
Erica Lawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I'm confused ! who are you ?
who know who i am u dated brandon ?
ashley

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2010
Erica Lawson is my dearest friend.she is an awesome person,awesome friend,awesome wife,& awesome mother.i envy her.i been thru HELL & bakk & this gurl has been there 4 me.
luh u gurrrl.
Jessica

Mount Sterling, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2010
leave her alone!
Tehe Btch

Winfield, TN

#23 Apr 16, 2010
SHE HAS AIDS...jjj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Just Want To Say 2 hr Toe Head Ed 231
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 159,579
Anyone know Nora Shepard (Feb '16) 3 hr Nkshepard 2
Woman to twerk for me 3 hr Aye twerk 5
Prostitutes 5 hr TrustMe 4
Bessie Perkins (Feb '16) 5 hr Jane 6
drug testing newborns Baptist health 6 hr annon 9

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages