NIkki

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2013
any1 no much of this guy he has been dating a friend of mine and from what i hear he is a true piece of crap.....found he was in jail for child abuse under the age of 12 with his wife crystal. he has a really bad rap from what people tell me, i just dont want my friend to get into something she has no clue about. if anyone can give me any info please give me a heads up about him.
D-D-D

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
>RAT< THIEF LIAR MOOTCHER..........TELL HER RUN
HE STILL OWES ME 300.00 AND HE WILL PAY ME ONE DAY WHEN I SEE HIM......MIGHT NOT BE CASH BUT HE WILL NO I HAVE BEEN THERE.......WATCH YOURSELF CURTIS.........HAHA
Who would want him

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2013
He is a thief, a child abuser and a druggie. Why would you let your friend date a married man? He has been to jail for child abuse and theft. If you are a true friend tell her run.
Nikki

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2013
she figured him out really fast, she had some money missing last time she seen him and then i found 3 different men that are just sitting and waiting to see him out and he is hurt..........he robbed ones house while they were at the store, he wanted to use some tools and they told him to give them a hour and come over, they got home and only the tools were gone, along with there childs computer and tv in there bed room.......a neighbor see Curtis Jackson, coming out the back door of there home with there tv and called the law,, but he never was on jail tracker so he got by with it yet again, dont worry Crystal his WIFE lives with another man in a different county, how does anyone stand this guy..........really..........h ow

btw......did anyone hear about him getting pulled over monday night and they caught him with something on him but never went to jail and the person he got his drugs from the law knocked on there door wanting to search and they said someone had said they just bought drugs from them..........CURTIS YOU ARE A RAT RAT RAT
Mike

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
YES EVERYONE HE IS A RAT, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT, THEN GOOD, SEE YOU ON JAILTRACKER, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED, IF YOU NO HIM I WOULD MAKE SURE HE IS NEVER BACK AROUND, I SEE HIM AGAIN AND THERE WANT BE A WORD SAID BUT HE BETTER HOPE HE CAN GET AWAY FROM ME AND BE ABLE TO OUT RUN ME...........HE WILL GO BISEXUAL FOR DRUGS, HE OFFERED IT TO A FRIEND NOT TO LONG AGO..........SICK NASTY RAT
Crystals Man

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Curtis, you s.o.b..........i tried to find you last night, seems you already fucked over your new room mate, how long did that last??? long enough to get a months rent out of him.......your sick, you nasty, you have hep. C........you have to be eat up with something else the way you look, and seems you are running out of friends, and there are so many of us wanting to get our hands on you, if you no what is good for you, you will go live back out in the country with mommy and daddy before its to late and you get hurt...
HE IS A RAT PEOPLE
Carrie

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2014
tell your crack headed wife that u stole my kids bike and his piggy bank last week, did it make your arms throb for that needle you piece of crap. my man is looking for you along with probably 100 more i know. you can get by with more than any human i ever seen, you tell the cops your name and they just are like, he is one of us we cant do anything to him. i will make SURE you pay for stealing from a special needs child. i mean this people, this is not b.s. at all. i no i heard they were staying in that motel infront of cracker barrell and we been going by there a couple times a day.

Since: Feb 14

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2015
He's a scumbag. Add another to the list that would just love to run him down. Thief 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 4 min Rachel the Dude LOL 182
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 151,861
Ricky 1 hr David 2
Fun girls 1 hr David 2
Getting laid 1 hr David 16
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 1 hr Liars 12
Connie Arthur 1 hr David 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 38,705
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Aug 23 turn on 101

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages