First Prev
of 2
Next Last
getty

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Has anyone eles been on these pills, they are very strong and they hurt my stomach, the pharmacy said they have only been out two weeks???
bricktop

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2011
let's go krogering, krogering, krogering. let's go krogering. you can always count on us!
bob

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2011
I had my tooth pulled today and they gave me lortab 15's and they are strong, I dont know what krogers has to do with the pills, but I cant feel my face or hair, and they only gave me 23 of them???
tooth fariy

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2011
The Lortabs 15 mg are in a test faze, they are going to make the following Lortabs starting in August 2011, 20mg, 25mg, 30mg and 50mgs, these pills will take over the market. Now becareful people!!!
Herman

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2011
Lets take sudafed off the shelves and make new strengths in lortab. The FDA is run by a bunch of geniuses.
fran

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2011
That pill is strong, I have been on P15's for three years after my surgery, I will be switching to those next month!!!

“get ya dub's up”

Since: May 10

Waco

#7 Apr 2, 2011
Here comes the Government with a new way to thin out the population, kill the pill heads. The ones that abuse the pills are just not seeing what the government is doing, they did to my family and alot of others. We need to get our people that are on pills off cause that is what they have been doing since the OC craze. If u abuse them, they will eventually kill u.
No need

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2011
I really hope everyone is very careful with this drug. Very scary thought since the 10mg are already so abused!
john

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2011
Lortabs are good for mild pain but meathdone is what you need for all other pain, plus you only have to take 2 per day!!!! instead of 6 to 7 lortabs!!!
karen

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2011
I broke my arm this morning, they gave me 35 of them at patty a clay, way to strong, 7.5's would do!!!
Curious

Versailles, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2011
karen wrote:
I broke my arm this morning, they gave me 35 of them at patty a clay, way to strong, 7.5's would do!!!
Take no offense but if you broke your arm that recent, how did you type that? Knock on wood, I've never broken a major bone, although the bones that I have broken, made me readjust, painfully I might add. I don't think that I could type for a few days....or want to, if I broke an arm.
Bill

AOL

#12 Apr 4, 2011
hey Curious Karen still had one good arm
Curious

Versailles, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2011
Bill wrote:
hey Curious Karen still had one good arm
She did good with that "one good arm..."!
OLD PAL

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2011
bob wrote:
I had my tooth pulled today and they gave me lortab 15's and they are strong, I dont know what krogers has to do with the pills, but I cant feel my face or hair, and they only gave me 23 of them???
Got any more.
Bill

AOL

#15 Apr 5, 2011
You can do a lot of thing with one arm Curious
yep

North Charleston, SC

#16 Apr 5, 2011
fran wrote:
That pill is strong, I have been on P15's for three years after my surgery, I will be switching to those next month!!!
Pain pills for THREE Years?? I think there's a problem there!! That's why there are so many F'n pill poppers!
yep

North Charleston, SC

#17 Apr 5, 2011
john wrote:
Lortabs are good for mild pain but meathdone is what you need for all other pain, plus you only have to take 2 per day!!!! instead of 6 to 7 lortabs!!!
Wow! What a druggie loser
Niggy Tardust

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2011
The fog of war only lifts when the war is over. If the fog lifts from your sight. On your hands you still have a fight. You now have a dependency on a substance that pushes you further away from the realms of different forms of communication. You pop an oblong Watson 2011. You begin to feel good. Your tongue becomes loose. Mix with some grey goose. Now your incoherent. Pain pill rants. Opiate chants. Saying nothing, just moving rubber tree plants.
Marsha

Louisville, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2011
Long live grey goose vodka, you can keep your pain pills!!!!!
well

Elkton, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2011
heard they were taking the tylnol stuff out of the pain pills because it so bad on ur liver anyone know fer sure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 148,100
gina allen (Jun '10) 1 hr Charlie deadbeat 12
President TRUMP is on his way, some people are ... 1 hr Life 5
Horoscope, do the stars hold the answers? 1 hr Goddess 16
Any Divorced, Fat, Ugly Women 38 to 48 Want To ... 1 hr ToilToil 221
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 37,549
People selling heroin 1 hr pos thieves 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages