United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Sad wrote:
Pathetic!!! Monty I would say over half the people on this site even knew your Father let alone knew or had anything to do with his death.I doubt that anyone that would take another mans life would tell anyone so they could go and post it on a website. These people just want to act like they are involved or know the answers. It is PATHETIC!
Especially when its a easy as 123 to find out the
computer that the post came from. If the KSP/FBI thought for one minute that any of this was true.
There is no such thing as being anonymous on Topix
you may use a fake name but your computer ID doesn't change.ASK TOPIX
No sh*t Sherlock!
Watch Out

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

You better watch out her brother in law is a KSP "Caption" I have never heard of that position it must be important to be a caption.
If he was just a captain I wouldnt worry about it.
Sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

No worries what so ever.
frog man

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

If you all know so much step up and tell what you know dont be chicken shit about it
monroe was a freind of mine ever who said he got what he deserved what makes you so damn
special and what might you deserve. Let the man rest in peace his family dont deserve all this
bull shit.
local fat man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

monroe was a bully and probably deserved what he got..i was around a lot of the same folks that he was but never gambled with him and that was for a reason. if he lost and didnt want to pay he'd just tell you to get fkd..lol..went to school with harold mcqueen and monroe and i hated that it wound up like it did for them,BUT...you cant keep fkn over people like that... i must say though that neither of them ever did me any wrong..i sort of "kept my distance" if you know what i mean..
dr phill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

I am Monroe Brock. I faked my death and ran off with your wife. She a good crack whore and will swallow for another hit. We now live in Mexico and I'm head man of the drug cartel down here . But don't worry I have all your cocain money and I'm living fine.
Volleyball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

who cares wrote:
If this man had not been mixed up with the wrong people and had been an honest person, he would still be alive. Who cares who killed him after all these years. I feel sorry for his son is all.
Ryan Walton?
Pool shark

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Monroe was playing pool with someone , when he was doing qualudes , had a disagreement. He put three pool cues together and knocked his brains out. Gave him permanent brain damage. Might have been some of his kin.
Colonel Mustard

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

It was me. Colonel Mustard. I killed him with the candle stick in the library. So you all lost and I just won the game.
Curious

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

So Ex-Girlfriend?? Did they shut you up or what??????? Cause something stopped your posting.

Tell us all the truth, right here, in public, and let us hear the whole story.
local fat man

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Pool shark wrote:
Monroe was playing pool with someone , when he was doing qualudes , had a disagreement. He put three pool cues together and knocked his brains out. Gave him permanent brain damage. Might have been some of his kin.
i was a pool player around taylors,shepherds,maverick,etc and i seen a lot of shit..i learned early on that some guys you just didnt play with unless you were prepared to kill somebody over 5 or 10 bucks...always thought somebody would kill monroe way before they did..
Eight balll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

local fat man wrote:
monroe was a bully and probably deserved what he got..i was around a lot of the same folks that he was but never gambled with him and that was for a reason. if he lost and didnt want to pay he'd just tell you to get fkd..lol..went to school with harold mcqueen and monroe and i hated that it wound up like it did for them,BUT...you cant keep fkn over people like that... i must say though that neither of them ever did me any wrong..i sort of "kept my distance" if you know what i mean..
good people kept their distance from, Monroe. Bullying was his favorite pastime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info