What does everyone think of Animal House in Richmond?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
MVP

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Is Animal House a good place to buy animals in Richmond Kentucky? Which is better on prices, quality, selection etc, Petsmart or Animal House? I have heard mixed opinions about Animal House, and I was wondering if anyone can give me lots of details on their opinion and dealings with this store. The more details the better. I have heard they are nice people that own the shop?
Pets!

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I have purchased many animals from there over the past 21 years and I have never had an issue! My cat lived to be 16, no health issues! I have also purchased fish, hamsters, guinea pig and even a rabbit and they have all had long healthy lives! We also have a chinchilla that we purchased there who is awesome!! Now that I have my own place, I recently purchased a hand fed bird from there and she was worked with so much that she isn't afraid of anyone! Not to mention the staff there is awesome! Nicest people I have met in a long time! I would not get a pet from anywhere else!
just-sayin

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Nicest people ever!!!! Will special order products and customer service is great. Love them! I like buying from mom and pop places over large chain stores anyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Creekbird 1,103
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min Jennifer Renee 18,842
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 23 min Jennifer Renee 16,916
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 26 min Jennifer Renee 28,464
Wickersham 27 min lorax 3
Embrace Felowship 32 min wont fall for it 3
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 16 hr RandomPoster 7,309
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••