What does everyone think of Animal Ho...

What does everyone think of Animal House in Richmond?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

MVP

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Is Animal House a good place to buy animals in Richmond Kentucky? Which is better on prices, quality, selection etc, Petsmart or Animal House? I have heard mixed opinions about Animal House, and I was wondering if anyone can give me lots of details on their opinion and dealings with this store. The more details the better. I have heard they are nice people that own the shop?
Pets!

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I have purchased many animals from there over the past 21 years and I have never had an issue! My cat lived to be 16, no health issues! I have also purchased fish, hamsters, guinea pig and even a rabbit and they have all had long healthy lives! We also have a chinchilla that we purchased there who is awesome!! Now that I have my own place, I recently purchased a hand fed bird from there and she was worked with so much that she isn't afraid of anyone! Not to mention the staff there is awesome! Nicest people I have met in a long time! I would not get a pet from anywhere else!
just-sayin

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Nicest people ever!!!! Will special order products and customer service is great. Love them! I like buying from mom and pop places over large chain stores anyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romicah Blythe (Aug '09) 7 min fam 42
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 34 min Jennifer Renee 41,456
Madison County in the 60s and 70s (Apr '09) 1 hr JACK 1,589
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 163,837
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr translation 623
16 year old to have sex with a 30 year old (Nov '10) 13 hr markus 167
What landlords accept section 8 in Richmond?? 13 hr Not poor 11

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages