Has anyone else noticed more a more Heroine arrests lately?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

citizen smh

Paris, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Seems like heroine is becoming a common problem in Richmond and Madison county. http://m.richmondregister.com/richmondregist/... . It is sad to see this becomming an issue for the community. First doctors write scripts for opiates like candy. Now that the pill pipe lines are drying up the people addicted are turning to heroine to fix their dope sick adled bodies. Sad state of affairs
Reason

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Yep. Detroit is shipping that shit down here and our police are jailing their asses.

I personally feel we need to stop arresting drug dealers and start shooting them in the head.

It's really the only way to stop the flow.

Or as an alternate way of solving the issue. Next arrest, of someone from Detroit, do not take them to jail. Bring them to someone like myself, there are thousands of us around. See we believe that as long as Irwin makes Vise Grip pliers, or BernzOmatic makes Propane torches the truth can be had. All we really need to know is the main guys name. Now it might take a while but I guarantee you we can get that name.

Then simply send after the guy. Bring him back here so he can see the harm he is doing, and give him the exact same treatment.

The problem is we the people have asked our police to stop this and they are having a hard time since they arrest one and two more come down.

Get the main man. Beat him around his useless head and castrate him, then he can be released or tossed in a well, whatever suits you.

But the problem will then be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Athenesword 136,635
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 30 min Foxy Lady 5,510
neon boots? 1 hr JACK 9
Police car chase in Richmond? (Sep '14) 1 hr Spyder 1,433
The fence at Irvinton is to be reinbursed by se... 1 hr Spyder 4
Flatulence - don't laugh I am serious 1 hr Spyder 2
sociopathru 1 hr Spyder 5
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]