Jim

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

How often or have you ever had a woman answer the door naked and/or flash you when you have made a delivery?
yes

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Jim wrote:
How often or have you ever had a woman answer the door naked and/or flash you when you have made a delivery?
I'd love to answer one naked but the UPS & FedEx guys are so strictly time monitored that they run before you can get to the door! Lol.
Hmmmm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to answer one naked but the UPS & FedEx guys are so strictly time monitored that they run before you can get to the door! Lol.
I am a delivery driver, and this has always been a huge fantasy of mine.... If you're interested in a hot college guy to follow through with this, get back with me :)
phoenix

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

I think it would be great to answer the door nude,lol...but the delivery person would have to hot for one then he needs to deliver me upstairs! haha
guru

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

I know a delivery driver who told me that a certain house he regularly delivers to...the lady always answers the door naked. She just signs the board, smiles, and closes the door.
Reality is Calling

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

If delivery drivers would focus more on doing their jobs in the most expedient and courteous manner possible, and perhaps even seek advancement within their place of employment beyond such entry-level drudgery - then perhaps they would one day display the wherewithal, motivation & financial stability to attract intimacy WITHOUT having aspire to being some desperate, damaged customer's outlet for dysfunction and/or STD propagation.

Not that the average delivery driver will be able to translate my suggestions... which is probably why they are delivery drivers.
phoenix

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Reality is Calling wrote:
If delivery drivers would focus more on doing their jobs in the most expedient and courteous manner possible, and perhaps even seek advancement within their place of employment beyond such entry-level drudgery - then perhaps they would one day display the wherewithal, motivation & financial stability to attract intimacy WITHOUT having aspire to being some desperate, damaged customer's outlet for dysfunction and/or STD propagation.
Not that the average delivery driver will be able to translate my suggestions... which is probably why they are delivery drivers.
wow! This was just a fun post and somehow ur trying to turn it into something else!
Hmmmm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

phoenix wrote:
I think it would be great to answer the door nude,lol...but the delivery person would have to hot for one then he needs to deliver me upstairs! haha
Phoenix, do you happen to live in Richmond? I actually am very attractive (not TOO arrogant), educated, and very good at what I do :)
phoenix

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix, do you happen to live in Richmond? I actually am very attractive (not TOO arrogant), educated, and very good at what I do :)
I do live here,lol.
guy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I do live here,lol.
u are female right? Lol would u be interested in a tall attractive guy here? I'm good at what I do also :) we could email and exchange pics and if we like what we see, I'll definitely deliver u upstairs
phoenix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

guy wrote:
<quoted text>
u are female right? Lol would u be interested in a tall attractive guy here? I'm good at what I do also :) we could email and exchange pics and if we like what we see, I'll definitely deliver u upstairs
I am female,lol,no worries on that. I don't mess around with my e-mail,but u can give me your url and I can add you on facebook
guy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I am female,lol,no worries on that. I don't mess around with my e-mail,but u can give me your url and I can add you on facebook
that's worse than just using ur email! Lol more personal info on there. That's why u should do what I do. I don't use my regular email either so that I don't get spam. Make up another email account to use just for talking here.
Faith

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

I'll flash any pizza delivery person for free pizza! Don't believe me? Email me

faith_is_naughty@yahoo.com
new delivery boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Faith do you still like free pizza
Gawd

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Guy sounds like he's trying to cheat on his girl.

For the record, not all delivery driving jobs are basic entry level crap jObs. Where I work the drivers make more than the office workers and are held to way higher standards. To be promoted is really a demotion due to the company jobs being all salary rates. Work twice as long at half the pay.
New delivery boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Faith do the twins look good?
host at cracker barrell

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Faith wrote:
I'll flash any pizza delivery person for free pizza! Don't believe me? Email me
faith_is_naughty@yahoo.com
Eh I think it would have to be a little more than flashing for me to bring free pizza. I can go to the strip club to see topless girls for free ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jul '10) 24 min Jennifer Renee 18,513
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 26 min Jennifer Renee 16,571
Slender Man Sighting In Richmond!!!! (Aug '12) 28 min Help me find proof 175
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min get real 128,629
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min scirocco 146,213
The Alphabet Game (Mar '12) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,774
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 28,105
josh hensley 2 hr Patty-Ann 16
EKU firings (Nov '13) 6 hr Employee 23
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 15 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- 7,120
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000