? for any delivery guys...

? for any delivery guys...

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Jim

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2011
How often or have you ever had a woman answer the door naked and/or flash you when you have made a delivery?
yes

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Jim wrote:
How often or have you ever had a woman answer the door naked and/or flash you when you have made a delivery?
I'd love to answer one naked but the UPS & FedEx guys are so strictly time monitored that they run before you can get to the door! Lol.
Hmmmm

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2011
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to answer one naked but the UPS & FedEx guys are so strictly time monitored that they run before you can get to the door! Lol.
I am a delivery driver, and this has always been a huge fantasy of mine.... If you're interested in a hot college guy to follow through with this, get back with me :)
phoenix

East Moline, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2011
I think it would be great to answer the door nude,lol...but the delivery person would have to hot for one then he needs to deliver me upstairs! haha
guru

Sylva, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2011
I know a delivery driver who told me that a certain house he regularly delivers to...the lady always answers the door naked. She just signs the board, smiles, and closes the door.
Reality is Calling

Ironton, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2011
If delivery drivers would focus more on doing their jobs in the most expedient and courteous manner possible, and perhaps even seek advancement within their place of employment beyond such entry-level drudgery - then perhaps they would one day display the wherewithal, motivation & financial stability to attract intimacy WITHOUT having aspire to being some desperate, damaged customer's outlet for dysfunction and/or STD propagation.

Not that the average delivery driver will be able to translate my suggestions... which is probably why they are delivery drivers.
phoenix

Neenah, WI

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Reality is Calling wrote:
If delivery drivers would focus more on doing their jobs in the most expedient and courteous manner possible, and perhaps even seek advancement within their place of employment beyond such entry-level drudgery - then perhaps they would one day display the wherewithal, motivation & financial stability to attract intimacy WITHOUT having aspire to being some desperate, damaged customer's outlet for dysfunction and/or STD propagation.
Not that the average delivery driver will be able to translate my suggestions... which is probably why they are delivery drivers.
wow! This was just a fun post and somehow ur trying to turn it into something else!
Hmmmm

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2011
phoenix wrote:
I think it would be great to answer the door nude,lol...but the delivery person would have to hot for one then he needs to deliver me upstairs! haha
Phoenix, do you happen to live in Richmond? I actually am very attractive (not TOO arrogant), educated, and very good at what I do :)
phoenix

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix, do you happen to live in Richmond? I actually am very attractive (not TOO arrogant), educated, and very good at what I do :)
I do live here,lol.
guy

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2011
phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I do live here,lol.
u are female right? Lol would u be interested in a tall attractive guy here? I'm good at what I do also :) we could email and exchange pics and if we like what we see, I'll definitely deliver u upstairs
phoenix

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 17, 2011
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
u are female right? Lol would u be interested in a tall attractive guy here? I'm good at what I do also :) we could email and exchange pics and if we like what we see, I'll definitely deliver u upstairs
I am female,lol,no worries on that. I don't mess around with my e-mail,but u can give me your url and I can add you on facebook
guy

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2011
phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I am female,lol,no worries on that. I don't mess around with my e-mail,but u can give me your url and I can add you on facebook
that's worse than just using ur email! Lol more personal info on there. That's why u should do what I do. I don't use my regular email either so that I don't get spam. Make up another email account to use just for talking here.
Faith

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2011
I'll flash any pizza delivery person for free pizza! Don't believe me? Email me

[email protected]
new delivery boy

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Faith do you still like free pizza
Gawd

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Guy sounds like he's trying to cheat on his girl.

For the record, not all delivery driving jobs are basic entry level crap jObs. Where I work the drivers make more than the office workers and are held to way higher standards. To be promoted is really a demotion due to the company jobs being all salary rates. Work twice as long at half the pay.
New delivery boy

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Faith do the twins look good?
host at cracker barrell

Lockport, IL

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Faith wrote:
I'll flash any pizza delivery person for free pizza! Don't believe me? Email me
[email protected]
Eh I think it would have to be a little more than flashing for me to bring free pizza. I can go to the strip club to see topless girls for free ;-)
BigD

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2014
Jim wrote:
In my many years as a priority delivery driver I've had about 5 situations were ladies have answered partially or completely nude..you just continue the proffesional talk..but as you pull away from the house you have that moment of WTF just happened. Lol
touch28

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2014
i have delivered and have had nude women answer the door. Most have been the motel deliveries and I had one in particular that was a hot blonde mid twenties that got more than her pizza and i got a great tip. true story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you know who you are 32 min Applause 10
who's the best rapper in richmond (Mar '09) 54 min Mamacita S 284
Thinking About M Now 1 hr Any1WhoDoubtsisWrong 88
Love failed me 2 hr Tired 3
Real recovery SHUT down 8 hr Arcsnitch 10
Rise and fall of david 10 hr Trolltastrophe 3
Changing Richmond 10 hr Trolltastrophe 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages