Madision co child services
HassOle

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Suggesting logic & reason to illogical & unreasonable people is usually a doomed endeavor. Regardless, my previous post stands. To that, let me add this:

Look around this forum. It is an obvious & irrefutable den of petty gossip, law-hating substance abusers trying to sniff out informants among their ranks, catty squabbling trollops arguing over who's the biggest hooker or what abusive absentee babydaddy loves them more than his current dumb victim, and so on. It's a trashy den of filth.

*I* come here to poke fun, have a laugh, drop a little wisdom in the pond now & again to see if a ripple or 2 will spread. Me, I merely slum here for my own entertainment.

However, the complainants herein are posting their beefs with social services for all to see, like Topix matters & their gripes will be seen & acted upon. They must know what this forum is, yet here they are, citing petty squabbles with individuals in the system that offended them, dismissing their own poor decisions to stay in situations/relations with abusers, or griping about psycho in-laws or nosey neighbors or school officials that are magically creating evidence against them.

All on Topix.

The fact that these adults(?) and (shudder) parents are on here of all places, airing their personal legal woes for all to see & some to sympathize with, and even (defamingly) naming names of the workers they despise... THAT tells me all I need know about their intellect, their caliber & a good deal about just how well they're likely to raise their kids: Putting your business on Topix is akin to going on a talk show to find out who the father is or which cousin your husband's banging. It is a declaration of uncouthness & stupidity in & of itself. I'm sorry if you were hoping for All Agreement & No Ridicule, but not everyone that browses these threads is a dysfunctional gossipy fucktard who's pissed at the system that targets shit parents like themselves.

But again, it's a forgone conclusion that you won't grasp this. Hopefully your kids will understand, provided they are taken from you & raised properly.
Wisdom

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 15, 2013
HassOle wrote:
Suggesting logic & reason to illogical & unreasonable people is usually a doomed endeavor. Regardless, my previous post stands. To that, let me add this:
Look around this forum. It is an obvious & irrefutable den of petty gossip, law-hating substance abusers trying to sniff out informants among their ranks, catty squabbling trollops arguing over who's the biggest hooker or what abusive absentee babydaddy loves them more than his current dumb victim, and so on. It's a trashy den of filth.
*I* come here to poke fun, have a laugh, drop a little wisdom in the pond now & again to see if a ripple or 2 will spread. Me, I merely slum here for my own entertainment.
However, the complainants herein are posting their beefs with social services for all to see, like Topix matters & their gripes will be seen & acted upon. They must know what this forum is, yet here they are, citing petty squabbles with individuals in the system that offended them, dismissing their own poor decisions to stay in situations/relations with abusers, or griping about psycho in-laws or nosey neighbors or school officials that are magically creating evidence against them.
All on Topix.
The fact that these adults(?) and (shudder) parents are on here of all places, airing their personal legal woes for all to see & some to sympathize with, and even (defamingly) naming names of the workers they despise... THAT tells me all I need know about their intellect, their caliber & a good deal about just how well they're likely to raise their kids: Putting your business on Topix is akin to going on a talk show to find out who the father is or which cousin your husband's banging. It is a declaration of uncouthness & stupidity in & of itself. I'm sorry if you were hoping for All Agreement & No Ridicule, but not everyone that browses these threads is a dysfunctional gossipy fucktard who's pissed at the system that targets shit parents like themselves.
But again, it's a forgone conclusion that you won't grasp this. Hopefully your kids will understand, provided they are taken from you & raised properly.
Go play in your shit pond, I can see the bacteria is eating your brain already, lol.
HassOle

Tucker, GA

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in your shit pond, I can see the bacteria is eating your brain already, lol.
Precious, Topix IS the shit pond, and those who take it seriously are the floaters. I'm just chucking rocks in from the shore. If one should hit too close to ya, then too bad.
Prescious

Lexington, KY

#25 Jan 16, 2013
HassOle wrote:
<quoted text>
Precious, Topix IS the shit pond, and those who take it seriously are the floaters. I'm just chucking rocks in from the shore. If one should hit too close to ya, then too bad.
Actually my children are raised, I am proud of them all. On the other hand, going through the hell I did with a lying IN_LAW I can see some people do get lies made up on them. In which was never successful enough to get anyone to believe her, because my kids told them she was lying. Might I add, they have nothing to do with her either. They too avoid her, knowing she is not all upstairs. So, this situation doesn't imply to me, just agreeing, but I just felt you get too deep and basically talk to much.. yada yada... Oh, by the way, I have a life, so If I don't get back on here to argue with you, it is because I have a life. I see you routinely throw your two cents in alot. You have way too much time on your hands.
someone who knows

Frankfort, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Me thinks thou dost protest too much.....
The Greatest Dad Ever

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2013
if all the crack whores, drunks and dead beat dads would take care of their kids you wouldnt be having issues with Child services to begin with...if you spent as much time raising your kids as you do worrying about getting drunk or high they wouldnt be taking your kids or even talking to you..... spend your money on food, shelter , clothes instead of drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and iphones...you bunch of damn idiots!!!!! the sad part is the kids are the ones that suffer and yal are to STUPID to even know it!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, The Greatest Dad Ever
Lisa

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Jan 16, 2013
The Greatest Dad Ever wrote:
if all the crack whores, drunks and dead beat dads would take care of their kids you wouldnt be having issues with Child services to begin with...if you spent as much time raising your kids as you do worrying about getting drunk or high they wouldnt be taking your kids or even talking to you..... spend your money on food, shelter , clothes instead of drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and iphones...you bunch of damn idiots!!!!! the sad part is the kids are the ones that suffer and yal are to STUPID to even know it!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, The Greatest Dad Ever
"The Greatest Dad Ever".. really, with that language sir, I feel sorry for any child around you!
someone who knows

Frankfort, KY

#32 Jan 17, 2013
I don't cuss; but who says he does around his children....and he's on point with his point!
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Greatest Dad Ever".. really, with that language sir, I feel sorry for any child around you!
Lisa

Nicholasville, KY

#33 Jan 17, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
I don't cuss; but who says he does around his children....and he's on point with his point!
<quoted text>
Good to know!
HassOle

Richmond, KY

#34 Jan 17, 2013
Prescious wrote:
<quoted text>...I see you routinely throw your two cents in alot. You have way too much time on your hands.
You mistakenly assume that it takes me a long time to tap out a few lines enumerating the flawed logic and backward thinking of shitbags and their sympathizers. It doesn't. I can almost certainly guarantee it will take you longer to read it than it will me to type it. As for how long it takes you to actually *understand* what is written, well, clearly you have problems reading big words and long thoughts, so I won't venture a guess on that one.

Further, not everyone's education and motivation were so lacking as to relegate them to overly difficult jobs without internet access or free time at work; I usually have both, which is great for killing time here. Nor am I sitting at home squirting out kids and ignoring them while arguing with strangers on the internet about what good a parent I was/am, like those you defend. So while I thank you for the concern on how I spend my time, it's mine to spend, and it's really no trouble at all.

Whenever you wander back here from that life you're allegedly so busy with rather than Topix - when you're not stalking around other threads noticing how much I post and where and then commenting on it, that is - bear this in mind: If what I say offends you, please just look away and pretend I didn't. Harsh reality just isn't for everyone, Prec(s?)ious.

Neither is English, apparently.
intheknow

Newburgh, IN

#35 Jan 18, 2013
I know for a fact on if their social workers is buying drugs. Why are they getting away with it? After all they take kids away from people for the same thing. Maybe its time the government looks into their own workers.
Reality

United States

#36 Jan 18, 2013
intheknow wrote:
I know for a fact on if their social workers is buying drugs. Why are they getting away with it? After all they take kids away from people for the same thing. Maybe its time the government looks into their own workers.
If you have knowledge of criminal activity taking place, make an official report to law enforcement, citing your observations in detail: Names, places, vehicles, times.

If you are paranoid & think the locals are corrupt &/or in cahoots, report it to the state oversight offices or state representatives in Frankfort or to state/federal law enforcement, and explain your fears about corruption as well.

It's called taking real action, and not talking shit on some trashy gossip forum that will get NOTHING DONE... though it's understandable, if you know your accusations are false in the first place.

We'll know you're not full of shit when we see the social workers' arrests/indictments in the news. Til then, you are accomplishing nothing.
John

Louisville, KY

#37 Jan 21, 2013
Ok I know for a fact they are messed up there because I reported a grandmother and grandfather for chasing their grandchildren around with belts and switches and they did nothing to the grandchildren and it was a false report so the next time I turned my security cam footage over to them and I was told I illegally recorded the family even though its my private property they did this on
Occupy CPS

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Judging from some of these posts, it sounds like CPS in Madison County may be guilty of widespread discrimination against domestic violence victims. CPS has been sued in other states for discriminating against domestic violence victims, and they lost. Remember folks, that even though they claim they are immune to prosecution, they are not immune to federal law, and can be sued in federal court. If some of them are falsifying evidence against parents, they have violated federal law, and can be sued. They can be sued for discriminating against a person because of they--or their child's-- gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, etc. If you suspect that your family could be targeted by these people, go out right now and buy a video camera, if you don't already have one. When they come to your house, record everything they do, then immediately post it on YouTube or some other video site. Make sure the site is located out of state--this way, a judge here trying to keep their abuses quiet will have no jurisdiction, and will in effect, be powerless to stop it. Teach your children not to speak to them unless they are with you, or someone you designate, and the entire exchange is videotaped. They CANNOT tell you that you cannot videotape them in your own home, and in fact, you don't even have to tell them they are being taped. You can also legally tape any phone calls here in Kentucky, and you DO NOT have to notify them that they are being recorded. If they ever try to force you to sign a document you disagree with or that you feel violates your rights, such as a "service plan" write "under coercion and duress" under you signature. Secrecy is what allows abuse to breed and grow--the only way to stop them is to expose them publicly. Also, should they get your children into foster care, and your child is put on drugs, as most foster kids are, you can sue the doctor who prescribed it for malpractice if the drug has not been approved by the FDA for use in pediatric patients with the condition your child has been diagnosed with. In addition, you can sue the doctor if you get a second, or better yet, third opinion, that contradicts the prescribing doctor's diagnosis. DON'T LET YOUR FAMILY FALL PREY TO THEIR ABUSES. In any other country, the activities CPS commonly engages in would be called "human trafficking." Learn your rights, and stick up for your children. Here's a good link for domestic violence victims--http://justicewomen.c om/tips_bewarechildprotectives ervices.html
um duh

Richmond, KY

#39 Jan 22, 2013
Occupy CPS wrote:
Judging from some of these posts, it sounds like CPS in Madison County may be guilty of widespread discrimination against domestic violence victims
And based on many of these posts AND YOURS, it sounds like "domestic violence victims" are getting their kids yanked because the dumb bitches keep letting EPO/DVO'ed losers violate their orders when they come back all kissy and begging forgiveness, because their stupid asses are lonesome, when they know damn well it's illegal and harmful for those kids. So they get took.

And in cases where the kids were abused also/rather than the parent, it's completely inexcusable.

CPS stands for Child Protective Services. It isn't about you. Just because you were capable of taking a shot of sperm to the uterus and carrying a growing potbelly for 9 or so months doesn't automatically qualify you as Super Parent who always knows best, especially when you do dumb shit and have dangerous associations, behaviors, or environments.

People get on here and cry and tell you only half of their stories (or less), leaving out any of the personal stupidity that was REALLY behind their run-ins with CPS. But even then, just a little reading between the lines often reveals a bit of the truth, if you watch for it.
Occupy CPS

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Jan 22, 2013
"um duh" You are a troll, as are many of the others on here who insult the people who have been victimized by corrupt CPS investigators, judges, and other denizens of the family court system. You don't even know any of the people on here-who are you to judge them? I worked for many years as an advocate for domestic violence victims, and I have seen this kind of conduct out of CPS workers over and over again.
Curious

San Diego, CA

#41 Jan 22, 2013
I have heard that most CPS people are either washed up or poor quality social workers or attorneys for the state that cannot get real Lawyer work.
Sad

Richmond, KY

#42 Jan 26, 2013
Prayers for the kids..
Lucky

Chattanooga, TN

#43 Jan 26, 2013
Occupy CPS wrote:
Judging from some of these posts, it sounds like CPS in Madison County may be guilty of widespread discrimination against domestic violence victims. CPS has been sued in other states for discriminating against domestic violence victims, and they lost. Remember folks, that even though they claim they are immune to prosecution, they are not immune to federal law, and can be sued in federal court. If some of them are falsifying evidence against parents, they have violated federal law, and can be sued. They can be sued for discriminating against a person because of they--or their child's-- gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, etc. If you suspect that your family could be targeted by these people, go out right now and buy a video camera, if you don't already have one. When they come to your house, record everything they do, then immediately post it on YouTube or some other video site. Make sure the site is located out of state--this way, a judge here trying to keep their abuses quiet will have no jurisdiction, and will in effect, be powerless to stop it. Teach your children not to speak to them unless they are with you, or someone you designate, and the entire exchange is videotaped. They CANNOT tell you that you cannot videotape them in your own home, and in fact, you don't even have to tell them they are being taped. You can also legally tape any phone calls here in Kentucky, and you DO NOT have to notify them that they are being recorded. If they ever try to force you to sign a document you disagree with or that you feel violates your rights, such as a "service plan" write "under coercion and duress" under you signature. Secrecy is what allows abuse to breed and grow--the only way to stop them is to expose them publicly. Also, should they get your children into foster care, and your child is put on drugs, as most foster kids are, you can sue the doctor who prescribed it for malpractice if the drug has not been approved by the FDA for use in pediatric patients with the condition your child has been diagnosed with. In addition, you can sue the doctor if you get a second, or better yet, third opinion, that contradicts the prescribing doctor's diagnosis. DON'T LET YOUR FAMILY FALL PREY TO THEIR ABUSES. In any other country, the activities CPS commonly engages in would be called "human trafficking." Learn your rights, and stick up for your children. Here's a good link for domestic violence victims--http://justicewomen.c om/tips_bewarechildprotectives ervices.html
Thank you for this.
nevermindme

Richmond, KY

#44 Jan 30, 2014
Fishplates wrote:
If you think they have or will screw you over go to Appalachan Legal Service on Main St. In fact, any dealings should be with your lawyer. ALS is free.
Sorry but youre wrong.they dont take these sorts of cases..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating husbands 44 min Sandstorm 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min CriminalsForever 149,625
My Plans For Today 1 hr BackInBlack 389
Family means nithing 1 hr David 2
homes for felons 2 hr community 4
with ME it's all or NOTHING 3 hr youknowexactlywhoiam 1
The Last Thing I Need You To Know 3 hr CertifiedGandBona... 34

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages