Madision co child services

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Real

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Someone needs to expose social services the workers are using system to destroy families out of revenge! I know a lady lost her kids for being a victim of domestic violence......real story ha they had to lie to get them all because she beat one of their bullshit cases years ago.....now kids are gone and mom is addict suicidal and all.....yet I live next door to a man and lady cooking meth and shooting pills in front of three year old shit three year old says she knows how to give mommy shots of medicine! Social worker is her cousin
its a shame

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Real wrote:
Someone needs to expose social services the workers are using system to destroy families out of revenge! I know a lady lost her kids for being a victim of domestic violence......real story ha they had to lie to get them all because she beat one of their bullshit cases years ago.....now kids are gone and mom is addict suicidal and all.....yet I live next door to a man and lady cooking meth and shooting pills in front of three year old shit three year old says she knows how to give mommy shots of medicine! Social worker is her cousin
It's sad but that's CPS everywhere. It's all a money game. They have quotas to make and each family they tear apart is cash dollars for the govt and the people that take them in. This is another government system that is fully abused. Same thing happened to my sister. She got hit by her boyfriend in a public place, they weren't living together. She jumped in the car and drove to a gas station. Called the police because she was scared and needed help. Well because her kids were in the car they called them people on her and the next day a social worker was at her door to take her kids. They split them all up bounced them around one between eight different homes. She was an emotional reck. She was a good girl never got into any trouble, she worked hard and was a great mom, just had kids with a man who ended up being a prick. Long story short it took her almost a year to get them back even though she did everything they wanted. Every time shed complete something they'd add on something else. Finally the send her for a psych eval and the psyc told them she was a great woman but what had happened to her family at their hands had made her so depressed and distraught. That's when they gave them back. Point is, it's not like she was allowing him to beat her. It's not like she knowingly put her kids in harms way. She got jumped on in a parking lot after buying diapers. And thought to call the police who she pays taxes so that they'll serve and protect. Now she sees where that gets you. Now she doesn't trust them or any govt agency after seeing the misery trusting them can cause. Mommies and daddy's hold your babies tight. Don't let any of these people come close to them. This agency is supposed to protect kids from abuse and help families be stronger when times are hard. But they do nothing but destroy families and ruin innocent children's future. They're not there to tell you how to discipline them. I guarantee they all got a spanking as a kid and lived to tell about it. They aren't there to break up feelings and break them down. They destroy kids and parents by ripping them apart. I know a few women who turned to drugs to self med after having their hearts ripped out. It's sad. It's all about money and greed. It's never a good thing. They need to be eliminated. They're not effective or productive. Not to mention half the social workers don't have kids themselves and are uneducated and live terrible lives too. I knew one who got abused at home and went to work every day and took out her transgressions on those poor families. Anywhere there's power, you got a power trip!
really

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I have witnessed first hand both sides with cps first let me say they can be a pain in the ass. Last year my son ran his mouth about having his ass busted and here came this dumb blonde to try to figure out if he was abused. We coukdnt bist his ass during the investigation she evwn went s far as saying we couldnt "yell" at him because it was scary and his behavior was completly out of control during the two months theu investigated. In the end they found wasnt being abused and left us alone. They didnt take him out of our custody at any point because they couldnt find a reason to but damn did she try she tried to get us to put him in facilitys to give him up and all kinds of stuff. Thing is there is corruption in every agency and every level corruption stupidity and igornance and people get hurt over it.
At the same time my m is a foster parent and I have seen what kids look like when they come to her. I hace recently watched a child progress from not walking and only screaming to running and asking and answering questions. This child still has a long way to go but has improved by leaps and bounds. It takes a crazy specail person to be a foster parent at least a good one. I will tell you they are out there and they do help kids not all of them are in it for the money. My mom loves each and every child she has adopted one foster child so far the one I was speaking of is in the process of being adopted and the others she has she has agreed to adopt if they cant go home.
The cps and foster system has issues its goal is to reunite and they end up giving kids back to parents who will continue to abise or neglect them and they have to be taken again and they take kids who are perfectly safe in an effort to protect them but at the same time the system works. Alot is human error but yes sone is corruption that doesnt mean you should discount the entire system.
Crooked system

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I believe I know about tha lady that "real" knows and it's a horrible store and entire family destroyed because someone with athuriouty was intimidated by this mother! Lies deceit and abuse of power just to play juvenile "get back" games? I will tell you this if it is the same lady then Madison co has absolutely no idea what they are up against! This lady has went without shelter and food to pay the 25 grand for the powerhouse lawyer they will meet in a week in a half! They said she has completed nothing since case opened so it's goal change time next week however she was smarter then them in a small way......I pray for her constantly she has really taken the loss of her boys horrible she lives and breathes for her children they are her EXISTANCE this mother and her children have suffered way too much I mean really dcbs.....take children that need protected don't lie on exceptional mothers because you don't like them! Aren't you put in place to protect these children??? Well in her case you are the only threat these boys had! Whew I pray she wins and god willing that multimillion lawsuit that will follow! Pray for her topic she is so strong but needs prayer
HassOle

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I have found in almost every case where criminal activity is alleged: If you've done nothing wrong, it's usually fairly easy to prove it, and fairly difficult for someone else to prove you *did* do wrong, if you didn't.

Sure these service workers have some measure of power and human flaws, but they can't alter provable fact. There must be some basis to the allegations, some slip up, some shred of proof of wrongdoing or neglect, for them to take a child from their home. Otherwise, the parent would easily be able to defeat such allegations. That's just common sense.

The sad fact is, in cases like this I've known of, the parent or guardian is simply too stupid to recognize that what they've done (or failed to do) constitutes neglect or abuse. They themselves may have come up rough or done without, so they do not see a problem with similar conditions being repeated in their child's upbringing. They don't hold themselves accountable or see the connection with their poor personal behavior and the effect is had on their children. They talk of their kids meaning everything to them, but their actions, criminal records or criminal associations, drug test results, and the health, school attendance, and behavior of their kids tells a different tale.

Some people want to blame others for everything, never owning up to their personal responsibility for anything that goes wrong in their lives. They find it easier to accept that such-and-such social worker or agency or government is out to get them, or that their poor choices in behavior, substance abuse habits, poor associations and/or choice of housemates, or lack of child supervision & responsible discipline are the fault of someone else, and not them as the person that chose those habits, associations, housemates and/or passive parenting. They don't think its their fault for having a nasty home or an ex-con boyfriend or a drug addiction or a kid that's never been taught to act right; it must be someone else's fault that they suck so completely at parenting and at life.

If anything, I suspect the system isn't harsh enough, and usually due to budget concerns and an over-emphasis on the parent's rights of lousy parents.

Whether the parents themselves actually get that or not is irrelevant. Blame games and accusations of widespread corruption and spite in the system is irrelevant, if it cannot be proven in court. All that *should* matter to these parents is doing what is the absolute best for the kids, not in their eyes, but based on what is lawful and generally moral... Even if that means admitting that they themselves are not up to it.
typical

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
HassOle wrote:
I have found in almost every case where criminal activity is alleged: If you've done nothing wrong, it's usually fairly easy to prove it, and fairly difficult for someone else to prove you *did* do wrong, if you didn't.

Sure these service workers have some measure of power and human flaws, but they can't alter provable fact. There must be some basis to the allegations, some slip up, some shred of proof of wrongdoing or neglect, for them to take a child from their home. Otherwise, the parent would easily be able to defeat such allegations. That's just common sense.

The sad fact is, in cases like this I've known of, the parent or guardian is simply too stupid to recognize that what they've done (or failed to do) constitutes neglect or abuse. They themselves may have come up rough or done without, so they do not see a problem with similar conditions being repeated in their child's upbringing. They don't hold themselves accountable or see the connection with their poor personal behavior and the effect is had on their children. They talk of their kids meaning everything to them, but their actions, criminal records or criminal associations, drug test results, and the health, school attendance, and behavior of their kids tells a different tale.

Some people want to blame others for everything, never owning up to their personal responsibility for anything that goes wrong in their lives. They find it easier to accept that such-and-such social worker or agency or government is out to get them, or that their poor choices in behavior, substance abuse habits, poor associations and/or choice of housemates, or lack of child supervision & responsible discipline are the fault of someone else, and not them as the person that chose those habits, associations, housemates and/or passive parenting. They don't think its their fault for having a nasty home or an ex-con boyfriend or a drug addiction or a kid that's never been taught to act right; it must be someone else's fault that they suck so completely at parenting and at life.

If anything, I suspect the system isn't harsh enough, and usually due to budget concerns and an over-emphasis on the parent's rights of lousy parents.

Whether the parents themselves actually get that or not is irrelevant. Blame games and accusations of widespread corruption and spite in the system is irrelevant, if it cannot be proven in court. All that *should* matter to these parents is doing what is the absolute best for the kids, not in their eyes, but based on what is lawful and generally moral... Even if that means admitting that they themselves are not up to it.
Two questions. Do you have children of your own and have you ever had a run in with these people? Your entire statement is crap! You have no idea what these people are capable of and have a lot of nerve saying what you've said. You aren't that smart darling. I wouldn't wish dealing with the manipulation and unlawfulness of these people on my worst enemy! There are extraordinary mothers and fathers who get their hearts and souls ripped right out because of this sick system. It is no ones business how you raise your kids but I know parents who are the epitome of perfection when it comes to being parents. Nothing like what your know it all ass has claimed. And they get targeted with allegations they can't prove and still get drug through the ringer. Family court is a far different scenario than criminal court. There is no jury, just a judge who is in bed with the counsel and the state.
Been there

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Obviously, Hassole doesn't have children. All it takes is a nosy grandparent that doesn't get what they want, to make up a lie, and destroy a family. Madison county services, are corrupt. They have been for as long as I can remember. They come from screwed up situation's themself, one for a fact I know, messed up family. They party, drink, and etc. They usually don't have kid's because they can't. So.. yes I believe you that they would wrongly do this. Similar situation, nana didn't get the weekend she wanted, the baby is only a few weeks old. So, she intimidates the daughter in law, and writes on her notepad everything that her poor silly son, tell's her. Details, then after months of scraring the poor daughter in law, they finally tell her, to take her stupid personal issues up with a custody lawyer, because the bullshit she has said, doesn't add up after several "Surprise Visits". Thankgoodness this person had sources to back them, and got legal advice. That is how simple it is. So, hang in there, prove them wrong, they are the government, don't forget that either. If they pull your kid's out of your home, prove them wrong. Then find the source of trouble (which in this case I spoke up, Nana had several little spies) stay the hell away from the ALL. Guess what, life works alot smoother. God Bless, I will be praying for you, because I have seen this way too many times. Usually those spies are liars and troublemakers. It is usually a "group effort". So usually those worker's are being informed many lies, when they go as far as removing a child. Basically be smart.. watch who you trust, because those who may seem to be backing you, can be stabbing you.
someone who knows

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
If you have never worked with in those walls you have no idea what you are talking about. These workers can't make up lies; and it takes A LOT for them to be able to remove children from their parents. These women and men work 40+ hours a week to save lives. The stuff that they witness is mostly horrific; but they do it to protect innocent kids; either from abuse or neglect....and being in an abusive relationship with your kids there is a form of abuse. Subjecting them to domestic violence is abuse...period. Most of them have children of their own; so when they are working their hineys off to protect your kids they are missing precious times with their own. Have some respect and appreciation. If you lost your kids; knowing 80% of Mad Co's workers; I can say with confidence that you deserved to loose them....at least long enough to straighten your life out. That's all they ask...
Been there

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
If you have never worked with in those walls you have no idea what you are talking about. These workers can't make up lies; and it takes A LOT for them to be able to remove children from their parents. These women and men work 40+ hours a week to save lives. The stuff that they witness is mostly horrific; but they do it to protect innocent kids; either from abuse or neglect....and being in an abusive relationship with your kids there is a form of abuse. Subjecting them to domestic violence is abuse...period. Most of them have children of their own; so when they are working their hineys off to protect your kids they are missing precious times with their own. Have some respect and appreciation. If you lost your kids; knowing 80% of Mad Co's workers; I can say with confidence that you deserved to loose them....at least long enough to straighten your life out. That's all they ask...
My issue was a specific person, making up lies on me. Fortunately after several false accusation's the man figured out real quick what was going on. It was a year process of proving myself before they finally realized what the real issue was. They never removed my children, but it sure put my life through hell worrying that they would. Yes, domestic can turn into death. Personally I would let no man or woman, drugs or addition cause me to lose my kids. They are first, always will be first. That is why I say, be careful who you trust, because there are also calls, where someone is just using their system, to keep a Mother and Father worried to death. So thankyou for your opinion, but being's I was innocent and had a family member and her spies making lies up, it was a aggervating experience. I had to do alot to prove I was normal, not to mention the humiliation of them going to their school, when the school was well aware, that I done my best. Thank God those day's are over with, because I chose what was best for my kid's. A home enviroment free of drama. I am proud of who my children have become, and know that on the holiday's we are still a Family strong regardless of what this family member was trying to accomplish. As for her life, she is and will continue to be a lonely woman, because she chose chaos and nobody wants to be around her. My kid's realize, and even tell me, not to let her or her spies know where they live. Thankyou God for taking care of my situation, so I do know, some out there do get falsely accused... Mr. or Mrs. Social Worker. Not to mention a family member who was a social worker keeping tabs through her "social worker government connections on the computer" keeping this woman totally informed while scaring me, of where and what we were doing. Right down to my spouse was currently working. There are corrupt people in every job. You have your opinion and I have mine!!
boo

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
Bullshit lady. All I can say. I know social workers too and they confirm the ratchedness that goes on. Save your lies. They are ruthless and more ppl need to know their rights when dealing with them.
Agree

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit lady. All I can say. I know social workers too and they confirm the ratchedness that goes on. Save your lies. They are ruthless and more ppl need to know their rights when dealing with them.
I agree, people do need to know their rights. Especially when a social worker is doing a special favor, for a family member. I know one for a fact, that done that. Her sister in law, was doing all kinds of little taps, for her, she was the spie, and then giving it to "drama queen" to use AGAINST the person, letting them know they know, every little detail. Although they never could get anything bad on them, they would let this family know they knew quite a bit about their business. Like where they worked, how much they made, and etc. All they need is your ss# and someone lying, bam.. it's on. This troublemaker put enough clues out there, that they finally realized exactly what was going on. Once called out, it all stopped. Know your rights people, because if that worker is doing favors for someone, you better look out. Then your children are exposed to something they don't even understand. They see strangers at their house, you don't even really know these people. Just because you wear a badge, or work for the government doesn't mean they are "good people".. it just means that they hold a more powerful position. Teachers, social workers, preachers and etc. have been known to hurt children sexually and physically. That badge doesn't say nothing to me. Too, make sure to alway's confirm they are a social worker, because this person also had one pop up one day, stating they were, when there was no record of that incident. If your a good parent, never ever think because someone wears a badge, or holds a certain license is alway's a safe person, for your children.
Question

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
Yes they make big judgements, then get drunk on the weekend, lol.
Just amazed

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2013
I think that social services in Richmond ky is BULLSHITive listened to them lie degrade judge and hang up on a specific mother! I've been around for a few years and watched a mom here just get destroyed because of who she is and because she beat a bs case a few years ago! It's amazing victims of domestic violence cannot always do what "the system" views as the right thing
Amanda

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
Hate to do so but I will call you a bold face bullshit liar!! I have dealt with the stupid system!! They tore my family apart because they saw us a number!! We weren't the average person u would see dealing with social services we were normal people living a normal life! My son went to schools said he got hit in the face! They took a pic of a small red area on his face and their camera did make it look bad so they asked me if they could use a different camera so sure I had nothing to hide the pix they showed in court looke NoTHING like my child's eye they zoomed it in and made it look horrible!! They made me jump loops and loops I did all there stupid shit! But they thought I had a poor attitude so they wound not let me see my son for a month while he was with his dad who has been to jail had an epo on him for abuse, etc... It was a horrible mess that thankfully I'm out of now and I have my kids (I share time with my son) but they do lie, they make up stuff. They are crooked and they are horrible people!! They should worry about kids who NEED to be taken!
Get it right

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
It's happened to me...twice. My childs grandmother got a little bit too nosy and wanted to take my child from me. I was in a domestic abuse situation as well. I obtained an E.P.O. and then went to court for a D.V.O. For those of you who don't know what those are that's emergency protection order and a domestic violence order. The social workers that worked my case fought long and hard to make sure my daughter was with me where she belonged. They knew the grandmother was crazy and just wanted things her way or no way. If you do what is asked of you then you wouldn't loose your children. It's simple. I had to fight this so called system twice and I beat it. Twice. It's all about doing whats best for your children and not what you think is right. People kill me when they say 'Oh the social workers are trying to take my kids' no they aren't trying to take your kids. It costs more to have a child in foster care or out of the parents home. If you were being a real parent and doing what you were supposed to then you wouldn't have to worry about it or get on topix and bad mouth the social workers when they are doing their job the right way.
Pissed off

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Does anyone know how many times the Madison co social services have been investigated? I know for a fact they're crooked as crap and Michelle wilson. Is as well! They abuse their power and screw up lives! These people aren't here to protect families they're here to destroy lives! There are some workers such as Amanda white that seem to do their job but unfortunately they don't have the athourity to make a difference.....and by the grace of god Monica was forced into resigning
alysha

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2013
they got in bad trouble years ago over knowing about a brother and sister who had like 4 or 5 kids together and not doing anything about it..that was until a citizen went outside of richmond and notified frankfort...ah yes thats when they took action
bailey

Danville, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
I kno grand parents r the worst bout calling in on you, exspecially mother in laws, if something dont go there way, they wanna pick up the phone and dial the number!! uhhhh happened to me b4 I have 3 childrn who r my babires..
a frend

Huntington, IN

#19 Jan 14, 2013
I lost my kids because a flase report an why its being looked into my kids have to be away from me i am a great mother an these people jump the gun before they know whats happening.
Fishplates

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
If you think they have or will screw you over go to Appalachan Legal Service on Main St. In fact, any dealings should be with your lawyer. ALS is free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 1 hr Cornell Woolrich ... 279
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 2 hr Grift 2,628
106.3 from Middlesboro ky 3 hr Facts 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,729
Johnny kaylor (May '11) 5 hr Someone who knows 12
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 5 hr Fungail 41,999
Dryers, legs and DAMN them pink 11 hr Itsokayonethey 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages