brian webb & randy bingham are theives

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beware

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2010
keep all your stuff locked up house,garage,pets ECT....they are needle junkies and will steal ANYTHING you have to get their drugs.
holdem

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2011
thats just messed up randy is a good friend of mine and he wouldnt bother anything brian webb on the other will steal anything thats not nailed down
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Is that cece chick still with brian heard she was bad on the stuff to
Ky Fried Blues

Danville, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2011
About five or so years ago, Randy Bingham was a decent electrician with a great job with plenty of benefits & was treated like family. He stole from his boss by kiting his pay checks by several thousands. He was even offered help when his addiction cost him his wife & family & job. But the drugs had a strong hold on his life then & has only taken him deeper out of control.
From what I hear

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2011
No, him and cece split about 5-6 months ago from what i hear. Heard they were both bad on oc80s. Hopefully they'll straighten out since u cant get 80s anymore.
From what I hear

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Sounds like u got taken "beware". what did they get you for?
desire

Moultrie, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2011
Brian Webb from Dreyfus? Webb Holler?
From what I hear

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Waco
curious

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2011
From what I hear wrote:
Waco
Dreyfus/Waco are the same thing, It was/has been known for years as Dreyfus, it only switched to Waco mailing address a few years ago....
From what I hear

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2011
Well,,, u learn something new everyday..lol
Royal

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2011
I have been dating Brian for the past couple months. And I have heard a lot... A LOT... of things about him. Good and Bad. I kno everyone has a past, and I dont care what he's done before I got with him as long as he's not still doing it.
But I am looking for some insight on him. Can anayone tell me what they think he's like? Im not talking about 5 yrs ago... i mean now. Is there anything that I need to kno that I dont? Bc the things ppl say and the person I see are 2 completely different things. I know hes up to some things, but I dont know how serious it is. So plz, can anyone tell me anything that I need to know?
I know he still hangs out w/ Randy from time to time, thats how I knew this was the right thread.
desire

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jul 29, 2011
thought he was seeing big carolyn
Royal

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2011
The last girl I knew of was a girl named CC, and they broke up about 6 months before I met him.
carolyn

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2011
Royal wrote:
The last girl I knew of was a girl named CC, and they broke up about 6 months before I met him.

My name is Carolyn I was wondering which Brian you were talking about the one who has a brother named jug head. Or the one that lives in waco
Royal

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2011
My Brian lives in Waco. He has a brother, but idk what his name is. Ive only met him once.
carolyn

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2011
Dose your Brian have sleeve tattoos
Really

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2011
No. Brian's brother is Jimmy.

I saw that Brian is in jail. What is the story behind that?
carolyn

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2011
desire wrote:
thought he was seeing big carolyn
My name is not big Carolyn it is just Carolyn Angila
Royal

Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 18, 2011
No, Brian only has one tat. Yes he is in jail right now, but we are working on that to get him home to me and his family.
i know

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2011
He is in jail for robbing what was suppose to be his friends house. Some people just get so bad on their "habits" they forget who has been there for them. I'm sure the time in jail has cleared his mind and realizes what he has done. Some people learn from their mistakes I just hope he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey 7 min truth teller 18
Russ 30 min RobinHoodtheGoodS... 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 42 min Jennifer Renee 38,043
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,870
Deadbeat 2 hr Geez 11
Does heavy hitter harlery clitton dislike whit... 2 hr America matters 1
White TV anchor fired, by racist dark skin peop... 2 hr White women matter 1
Just Wanted To Let You Know 9 hr ButtheadEd 165
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages