Big D

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2009
I have been there a handful of times and there is a cute bar tender there. Everyone that know that frequents the place dosen't know much about her. All that I have gathered is she works all the time and I haven't noticed a wedding ring. The name on the ticket was Wendee... She works her ass off and dosen't stay in one place long enough to get a conversation going.
Country

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Is it the one with short hair?
Poop Stained Undies

Berea, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Big D wrote:
I have been there a handful of times and there is a cute bar tender there. Everyone that know that frequents the place dosen't know much about her. All that I have gathered is she works all the time and I haven't noticed a wedding ring. The name on the ticket was Wendee... She works her ass off and dosen't stay in one place long enough to get a conversation going.
Wendee is indeed spectacular! He is the best damn drag-queen bartender in the world!

Since: Nov 09

Spain

#4 Nov 13, 2009
FRIEND

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2009
Wendy is a great person and bartender. She use to work at Bananas and is now the best bartender at the Paddy Wagon. She is not married and not sure if she has a boyfriend or not.
SlimJim

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2009
Are there a bartender thyere named Ramona
Moo Man

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2009
SlimJim wrote:
Are there a bartender thyere named Ramona
There's one there named "Ram Mona."
Richmond ky guy

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Wendee has a boyfriend and is a very good bartender! Im in the bartenders loop in Richmond and have been for 7 yrs. But she is a really good bartender as well as a friend!
cougar

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2009
it is Paddy wagon not patty wagon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dale 154,191
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmmmm 5,743
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 34 min Alec Newberry 934
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 53 min Jennifer Renee 17,218
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 57 min neverending 7,440
Attention Commonwealth Attorney 1 hr KKK 4
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,099
Police car chase in Richmond? 5 hr Litagator 170
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs

•••